Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 158 of 2491 FirstFirst ... 58 108 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 208 258 658 1158 ... LastLast
Results 2,356 to 2,370 of 37354
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #34999

    Pixie

    Had a nice dream with Pixie this morning. She looks good. Hosting out in the west end. One of the best BBJ IMO.

  2. #34998

    Tamara

    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    She's definitely real but I don't recall any mentions of recent dates.
    I had one decent date with her a couple months ago and no response since?

  3. #34997
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1774
    She's definitely real but I don't recall any mentions of recent dates.

  4. #34996
    Senior Member


    Posts: 312
    Is she even real? I've tried to make contact several times over the years with ZERO response.

  5. #34995

  6. #34994
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSkies80  [View Original Post]
    She went from mid range escort to WSW because of her affinity for that rock candy, got locked up and came out briefly and went back in. I think her rates were 80-100 before she went in last time. She was hot AF when she first lost weight but annoying as F because she wouldn't stop talking before during and after the date. Search Paris you'll see several reviews. LFK only, everything covered GPS altitude but reasonably priced. I'm surprised she's still in RVA, LEO knows her well and she was facing some serious drug charges.
    I took a trip. Metrics:

    Performance: 3. 5/5.

    Looks: 3/5.

    Enthusiasm: 2. 5/5.

    Cleanliness: 4. 5/5.

    Location: 1. 5/5.

    Would probably repeat.

  7. #34993

    Paris has been on vacation for a while

    She went from mid range escort to WSW because of her affinity for that rock candy, got locked up and came out briefly and went back in. I think her rates were 80-100 before she went in last time. She was hot AF when she first lost weight but annoying as F because she wouldn't stop talking before during and after the date. Search Paris you'll see several reviews. LFK only, everything covered GPS altitude but reasonably priced. I'm surprised she's still in RVA, LEO knows her well and she was facing some serious drug charges.

    Quote Originally Posted by SaulPaul18  [View Original Post]

  8. #34992

  9. #34991

    Regina

    Quote Originally Posted by Burningman804  [View Original Post]
    Does she do bbj?
    She does! Enthusiastic and sloppy.

  10. #34990

    Pepper

    Does anyone have Pepper's phone number?

  11. #34989

    UTR newbie

    Managed to bag a super chill 25 year old UTR sugar baby. Black, no signs of monkey at all. Excellent rates (40 roses for bbbjcimws, 100 cfs). She can usually host but she's cool with car dates and always available. My roster is super dry at this point so a UTR trade is greatly appreciated. Stay safe.

  12. #34988
    Quote Originally Posted by Sichwithit  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know any petite white girls they could recommend? I usually see the moon girls, but I need something new.
    Petite white girl seems like it's becoming an oxymoron these days. I'm with you. Why are the white gals all so frumpy. They was three or four roses while they have rolls and a FUPA. It's sad!

  13. #34987
    Quote Originally Posted by Burningman804  [View Original Post]
    Does she do bbj?
    Does she do BBBJ and how many roses does she require? Sounds promising and we need more solid options on the tpke. Was she cool or all business and rude? How were comms?

  14. #34986
    Quote Originally Posted by Itis7  [View Original Post]
    Brothers, it turns out I was wrong. Regina is definitely real. JB may be posting ads for her though. I saw her a few hrs. ago and had a great time. Geronimo's assessment of her body is correct, but she has good mic skills and can handle herself. Looks exactly like pics. Gives off that librarian vibe. A freaky one though. LOL.

    Had a great time and plan on repeating. She's a nice lady. Treat her right fellas!
    Does she do bbj?

  15. #34985
    Senior Member


    Posts: 138
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsBreakfast  [View Original Post]
    Got a link for reference? The old one wasn't working. She isn't staying off that old sunset place or whatever that JB used to be at she is? Its a real dumpster.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...n&weightType=l

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape