Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #37341

    LOL everybodies shitting on RL

    It's true, the new location is a dump. It's true, the pics are all fake. But, one things for certain, sometimes they have bombshells. At the old location on halsted I had the privilege to meet an African that was 10/10. The service was OK, but she was attractive as fuck. The place is a gamble, you really don't know what you're going to get. Sometimes. I like that. It's almost like picking up a girl from a dive bar for a 1 night stand.

  2. #37340
    Quote Originally Posted by DoodleRooster  [View Original Post]
    I'm coming to town soon, can you drive me around as well?
    Hope you like jazz fusion!

  3. #37339
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyline09  [View Original Post]
    I gave you her name and the name of the spa. Do you need me to drive you there too? LOL literally just search Judy on this thread.
    I'm coming to town soon, can you drive me around as well?

  4. #37338
    Quote Originally Posted by TheyTanky  [View Original Post]
    Where can I find her?
    I gave you her name and the name of the spa. Do you need me to drive you there too? LOL literally just search Judy on this thread.

  5. #37337
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayray773  [View Original Post]
    I'm in town for one night in a few days and from reading the boards, I think I've narrowed it to Emily at SXL or Anne at BP. Doesn't seem like I can make a wrong choice, but what would you guys pick if you could only see one. Also a factor is I know where SXL is, but wondering what area (not asking for the address) BP is in. I'll have limited ability to move around with no vehicle. Thanks.
    7/31 is the last day for Anne. Since you don't have a car, you can take the Red Line to the Sox-35th stop. BP is about a 15 minutes walk from that stop.

  6. #37336

    Perfect 10 Angel

    I snuck in for the daytime parking before the Sox restriction. Seems like I hit this place in a downpour every time. So umbrella in hand.

    The girl I had an appointment with was not to be found. I wish they wouldn't bait and switch. Hour drive for Christ's sake.

    But I was introduced to Angel and the name fits. Petite little thing with natural b cups. Really takes her time giving bare head. She worked at it for a good 20 minutes before grabbing the cover for cowgirl.

    Then she gave a good half hour massage. Including some time on the scalp which was pleasant. Usual Financials.

  7. #37335

    One Night in Chicago

    I'm in town for one night in a few days and from reading the boards, I think I've narrowed it to Emily at SXL or Anne at BP. Doesn't seem like I can make a wrong choice, but what would you guys pick if you could only see one. Also a factor is I know where SXL is, but wondering what area (not asking for the address) BP is in. I'll have limited ability to move around with no vehicle. Thanks.

  8. #37334

    Where

    Quote Originally Posted by Skyline09  [View Original Post]
    Theres a dozen reviews on OD Wellness here, try searching for Judy in the search bar.
    Where can I find her?

  9. #37333
    Red Lateran is the worst shop in Chicagoland. Fake pics and a dump location. Back in the day they were fine but now they are the worst.

    Quote Originally Posted by SimonJonesUK  [View Original Post]
    Okay, I give up. I was just hoping for some firsthand verification that there's NO chance you'll EVER see ANY girl even CLOSELY resembling the ones they post in those award-winning video clips. Those clips are the stuff dreams are made of. But apparently, only nightmares await.

  10. #37332

    One Night in Chicago

    I'm in town for one night in a few days and from reading the boards, I think I've narrowed it to Emily at SXL or Anne at BP. Doesn't seem like I can make a wrong choice, but what would you guys pick if you could only see one. Also a factor is I know where SXL is, but wondering what area (not asking for the address) BP is in. I'll have limited ability to move around with no vehicle. Thanks.

  11. #37331
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyGardener  [View Original Post]
    So what you are saying is. There is a chance. / s.
    Okay, I give up. I was just hoping for some firsthand verification that there's NO chance you'll EVER see ANY girl even CLOSELY resembling the ones they post in those award-winning video clips. Those clips are the stuff dreams are made of. But apparently, only nightmares await.

  12. #37330
    Quote Originally Posted by Nowhere500  [View Original Post]
    Stop trying to make Red Lantern happen, it's not going to happen. All the ads are fake. Every one. As people keep saying here. Don't fight it. It's the fake spot. The fakey mcfakealot.
    So what you are saying is. There is a chance. / s.

  13. #37329

    All fake

    Quote Originally Posted by SimonJonesUK  [View Original Post]
    No more detail? Are ALL the videos are of girls who bear no resemblance to the ones that are there? I've heard it's a sketchy dump, but you can forgive a lot if the girls even look remotely like the ones in the videos on their site.
    Stop trying to make Red Lantern happen, it's not going to happen. All the ads are fake. Every one. As people keep saying here. Don't fight it. It's the fake spot. The fakey mcfakealot.

  14. #37328
    Quote Originally Posted by Gitty  [View Original Post]
    I will be in the area tomorrow and I was wondering if anyone had any info. PM is fine.
    She is not the prettiest, but she will take good care of you. Just let her do her thing.

  15. #37327
    Quote Originally Posted by Gitty  [View Original Post]
    I will be in the area tomorrow and I was wondering if anyone had any info. PM is fine.
    Theres a dozen reviews on OD Wellness here, try searching for Judy in the search bar.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape