Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 100 of 921 FirstFirst ... 50 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 150 200 600 ... LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 13805
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12320

    The goat moniker

    Quote Originally Posted by Moss734  [View Original Post]
    I was finally able to see Anne today. I'm glad she wasn't at GBgiven the Sox-Cubs game tonight, that area was way too crowded. I initially considered Orange, but I wasn't in the mood for a quick session; I actually wanted a full massage. Since I was near BP, I texted the number listed on their website and was told she'd be available in 15 minutes. I half-expected her to be busy when I arrived, but to my surprise she was free. I wanted the full experience so highly touted here, so I opted for the $300 VIP sessionI didn't want to cut corners. Anne is petite, which is my preference. She's attractive, with a more natural, mature lookthink "milfy" rather than the overly stylized K-pop look. Her online photos are accurate. Her service aligned with what others have already described in their reviews. I was feeling a bit tired, so I wanted more foreplay and a slower-paced massage, and she was very accommodating. Overall, I didn't feel like I overpaid. In fact, it was probably one of the best sessions I've had in quite a while. I'd definitely see her again if she returns. I wouldn't go so far as to call her the GOATI reserve that label for a true unicornbut she's certainly among the best I've had in Chicago. I've recently also had a session with Yoyo and for me, they are not on the same level, looks or service-wise.
    To me, the goat moniker does not mean that the person is the best at everything. Does Brady have the strongest arm strength? No, many QBs have better arm strength. Is Jordan the best 3 point shooter? One might argue Curry is better at it. What Brady and Jordan have in common is their consistency. And that is what Anne is, consistent. Whether you are the first guy of the day or the last guy, whether it's your first time or the 10th time seeing her, you can come to expect consistency in her service. Look is highly subjective. I will be the first to say her look is not for everyone. And I can name 3 or 4 girls who are prettier than Anne, but they don't have the consistency. Don't take the g in goat for its literal meaning. After Jordan, there is LeBron. After Brady, there is Mahomes (if he keeps winning more SBs). One day, there will be another girl who is equally good or perhaps better than Anne. Until then, enjoy the ride. When I do find that new girl, I will be sure to share just as I shared Anne.

    Thanks for posting your experience. I hope people can see that there is no conspiracy and her reviews are not fake.

  2. #12319

    Anne

    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    Anne is at BP now and has been since the 18th. 31st is her last day.

    https://bluephoenixchi.com/
    I was finally able to see Anne today. I'm glad she wasn't at GB—given the Sox-Cubs game tonight, that area was way too crowded. I initially considered Orange, but I wasn't in the mood for a quick session; I actually wanted a full massage. Since I was near BP, I texted the number listed on their website and was told she'd be available in 15 minutes. I half-expected her to be busy when I arrived, but to my surprise she was free. I wanted the full experience so highly touted here, so I opted for the $300 VIP session—I didn't want to cut corners. Anne is petite, which is my preference. She's attractive, with a more natural, mature look—think "milfy" rather than the overly stylized K-pop look. Her online photos are accurate. Her service aligned with what others have already described in their reviews. I was feeling a bit tired, so I wanted more foreplay and a slower-paced massage, and she was very accommodating. Overall, I didn't feel like I overpaid. In fact, it was probably one of the best sessions I've had in quite a while. I'd definitely see her again if she returns. I wouldn't go so far as to call her the GOAT—I reserve that label for a true unicorn—but she's certainly among the best I've had in Chicago. I've recently also had a session with Yoyo and for me, they are not on the same level, looks or service-wise.

  3. #12318

    Intel

    Any more intel on this. The site is borderline strange.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wenger  [View Original Post]
    At best I'm guessing they're pulling ads from other sites and will send you to them. I do think it's funny though that they can't get their advertising straight. Tatted up bimbo with no tats, blond cum dumpster who's a brunette, etc.

  4. #12317
    Quote Originally Posted by Shabado  [View Original Post]
    Is she still at GB? I don't see her on their site.
    Anne is at BP now and has been since the 18th. 31st is her last day.

    https://bluephoenixchi.com/

  5. #12316

    Anne

    Quote Originally Posted by LakeviewLou  [View Original Post]
    Recently saw Anne at GB. Nice discreet location. Anne is hot and great service as always. Fucked her throat some and then went to pound town. Highly Recommend.
    Is she still at GB? I don't see her on their site.

  6. #12315
    Quote Originally Posted by SM600  [View Original Post]
    This one feels like it's fake. Anybody else seen it? https://www.asianteasechicago.com/.
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonWi  [View Original Post]
    It does seem TGTBT. And how does a new place launch with so many locations all at once? I'm skeptical. No excessive capitalization or grammar errors. So it probably isn't LE. Maybe a scam that'll ask for a deposit?
    At best I'm guessing they're pulling ads from other sites and will send you to them. I do think it's funny though that they can't get their advertising straight. Tatted up bimbo with no tats, blond cum dumpster who's a brunette, etc.

  7. #12314
    Quote Originally Posted by SM600  [View Original Post]
    This one feels like it's fake. Anybody else seen it? https://www.asianteasechicago.com/.
    It does seem TGTBT. And how does a new place launch with so many locations all at once? I'm skeptical. No excessive capitalization or grammar errors. So it probably isn't LE. Maybe a scam that'll ask for a deposit?

  8. #12313

    Asian Tease Chicago?

    This one feels like it's fake. Anybody else seen it? https://www.asianteasechicago.com/.

  9. #12312

    Anne is a slam dunk

    Recently saw Anne at GB. Nice discreet location. Anne is hot and great service as always. Fucked her throat some and then went to pound town. Highly Recommend.

  10. #12311

    A 2nd location near East Wacker and Columbus?

    Maybe 2 years ago, I visited a second location of one of the south side apartments. This one was near East Wacker and Columbus, cost a bit more but was clean, I think a 1-br apt or maybe 2-br. Now I can't find it online and can't remember which place it was. Was it hkpd, red lantern, something else? Ring any bells? Still open?

  11. #12310
    Quote Originally Posted by SmileySam  [View Original Post]
    That Marinas apartment is a dump. I hear that building has a cockroach infestation problem. Done going to that building.
    Maybe I'm not the most observant, but when I've been there, while not a luxury condo, the unit was kept very clean. Far cleaner than, say, Orange, hkpd, redlantern, and cleaner than some other dingy apartments by independents.

  12. #12309

    Marinas

    Quote Originally Posted by Sk7499  [View Original Post]
    She not young and not as good looking as bp my opinion also don't think the neighbors don't notice they do. It's not that much safer. Your dime do with it what you want. I prefer younger. Also good luck with your id giving that up hopefully that won't bite in the future no thanks
    That Marinas apartment is a dump. I hear that building has a cockroach infestation problem. Done going to that building.

  13. #12308
    Quote Originally Posted by Englee  [View Original Post]
    A few people here have recently talked about missing Natasha and hope she is coming back. I just saw Linda. She operates from the same apartment on East River Road. Service was fantastic. Linda was great. Kissing right from the start. This location is so much nicer than going to Orange, Bluephoenixchi, or Green. Apartment is much, much cleaner. It's in a multi story apartment building so the neighbors don't know who you are visiting. Someone mentioned previously that the neighbors at Blue were taking pictures. I don't know if that is accurate.

    Much safer and clearer at this location. Good service. I am looking forward to the next rotation of providers. I haven't been here since Natasha. I'm glad they answered my text message this afternoon. Linda will be here until the end of the month.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/illinois/chicago/female-escorts/3670055
    She not young and not as good looking as bp my opinion also don't think the neighbors don't notice they do. It's not that much safer. Your dime do with it what you want. I prefer younger. Also good luck with your id giving that up hopefully that won't bite in the future no thanks

  14. #12307

    Thai Linda East River Road

    A few people here have recently talked about missing Natasha and hope she is coming back. I just saw Linda. She operates from the same apartment on East River Road. Service was fantastic. Linda was great. Kissing right from the start. This location is so much nicer than going to Orange, Bluephoenixchi, or Green. Apartment is much, much cleaner. It's in a multi story apartment building so the neighbors don't know who you are visiting. Someone mentioned previously that the neighbors at Blue were taking pictures. I don't know if that is accurate.

    Much safer and clearer at this location. Good service. I am looking forward to the next rotation of providers. I haven't been here since Natasha. I'm glad they answered my text message this afternoon. Linda will be here until the end of the month.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/illinois/chicago/female-escorts/3670055

  15. #12306
    Quote Originally Posted by SkipF69  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by To see Anne again. Booker said Annie was available. Got there and Anne busy- booker showed me Alise who says her normal name is Annie Anyhow- she said she just flew in from California and only there three days. Prettiest girl maybe ever imo. Probably late 20's. Perfect body similar to Anne. I might have been her first client at BP. Very accomodating, alll positions. Cim. To me. A must see. Only there three days. Nice Surprise. Pictures are real
    I saw her too. Anne might be slightly hotter, but Alise slightly younger. Alise still hotter than the 2 girls at BP last rotation. Thin young body darker skin, third picture is most accurate.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape