Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,656 to 2,670 of 41276
-
07-24-25 16:00 #38621Senior Member

Posts: 454I've reviewed her before, maybe search didn't work? She was meh with me. Pretty but she was the only higher end provider I've ever visited that tapped out for going to long but not related to clock watching. She was pretty though and it was an ok time but not worth the money and I'm pretty sure she was the same age when I saw her more than a year or two ago.
Originally Posted by DonJon
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-25 15:04 #38620Senior Member

Posts: 188Luna Day. The Details You Want
Not sure why no one is posting details about sessions with Luna Day. At least I could not find details about Luna day on here. So ya'll made me waste a few hundred dollars.
Here is the info you want. BBBJ is okay, DATY / DATO is fine. But NO CIM and NO Anal. At that price point. I basically wasted $500 bucks. There, now go save yourself some money.
Nice girl, manly voice, claims she is 24. Looks a little older and amazing tits but doesn't most young girls have amazing tits. Anyway.
I want my money back. But I was a gentleman and was polite but definitely pretended to be happy but will not repeat!
https://lunaday.me/
- DonJon.
-
07-24-25 10:46 #38619Senior Member

Posts: 394Thank you
The weirdest thing she got that other ad with her number but different pictures totally different person in the picture.
Originally Posted by BadRonald
[View Original Post]
Also she told me yesterday that she is staying at a hotel on San Jose. I asked if it's the one by whole foods. She said she doesn't know where whole food is. Then she said she is visiting. I know she's from here because I have seen her ads. Very weird and I can tell Scam is written all over it.
-
07-24-25 10:03 #38618Senior Member

Posts: 62Avoid "Kylie"
"Kylie" has several negative reports going back to 2021 or so. Rip-off, set up, H-monster, you name it. Sorry, don't have time to reference them but they are there. This could be the reason why she keeps changing her name and her ads. I'm pretty sure she used to work at Wackos at one time. No positive reports on her whatsoever. This is likely not one where YMMV.
Originally Posted by FU123
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-25 00:00 #38617Senior Member

Posts: 123Milk Maid Cece
Has any checked her out how was it? You can pm me.
-
07-23-25 18:27 #38616Senior Member

Posts: 394Two Providers Same Number
Kylie. Used to be Anna.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/568601899711
Mia.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/157375246827
The first one, I have seen her for a while ads but she is changing and has been posting more lately. I contacted her a couple of weet. But I never saw her after I found she's changing her name and keeps deleting ads and posting ads all day.
The second one, I asked about her last week. But now it's very weird that they both have the same number. I never called her because I saw that she is using the same number as the other one.
You have to go to Call me in the bottom of the ad to find the number.
-
07-23-25 15:20 #38615Senior Member

Posts: 314Sounds like she's planning to come up next week before the weekend.
Originally Posted by VladVonK
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-25 13:37 #38614Senior Member

Posts: 585Out of all your recommendations, she was by far the best value & had the best attitude.
Originally Posted by Orlo69
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-25 12:29 #38613Senior Member

Posts: 84Sophia UTR
Orlo,
Originally Posted by Orlo69
[View Original Post]
Can you PM me the phone number? Is she is Jax or Orlando?
Jay.
-
07-23-25 10:21 #38612Senior Member

Posts: 129The other little bit, not the one you linked, is not worth seeing from what I remember. Unreliable and on drugs.
Originally Posted by Zzzzy1991
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-25 10:16 #38611Senior Member

Posts: 129Is she in Orlando now or Jacksonville?
Originally Posted by Orlo69
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-25 22:07 #38610Senior Member

Posts: 708Looking for reviews
Any experiences with this one.
https://maturemeghan.com
-
07-22-25 20:51 #38609Senior Member

Posts: 1170Sophia utr
Sophia utr.
I saw this sexy Latina the other day. She had just come back from a mini vacation and OMG did she look amazing. Nice tan with sexy tan lines! I didn't have a lot of time so I booked for the hour and as always she was on fire! Multiple positions dfk, DATY, Doggy, lazy dog, misch. BBBJCIM.
Stay safe.
Orlo69.
-
07-22-25 18:33 #38608Senior Member

Posts: 585I have no first hand experience to share. But I'm going to take a wild guess and say she is somewhat lacking in the dental Department.
Originally Posted by FU123
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-25 18:17 #38607Senior Member

Posts: 394Sexy Slim Could be DD or her Roommate
Thanks for the info. He must be her roommate or her drug dealer or both.
Originally Posted by ShaggyJax
[View Original Post]
I had a feeling she's not right. New number every other day and hard to get a hold of her and no calls.
The thing is she is asking for the same rate as a high quality one.









Reply With Quote






