Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,686 to 2,700 of 41262
-
07-20-25 18:50 #38577Senior Member

Posts: 394I agree
I agree. I tried to contact Natalie earlier but nothing. I met Laura gor the second tim. I like that she speaks English so no need to use a translator to go from CG to K9. LOL She answers calls and replies to texts quickly because she is not using Google. Also, she actually looks like her pictures and not like a fridge like few others. She also is staying in a nice hotel not those bad ones on Cagle, University or Philips hwy. Some of them use the language excuses to scam too.
Originally Posted by JaxJedi
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-25 18:40 #38576Senior Member

Posts: 394What is this exactly?
What is this here?
Originally Posted by Review2020
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-25 22:16 #38575Regular Member

Posts: 3Scam Beeare
Thief.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/941246175602
Airport Red Roof Inn.
Bath room is open. Saw no one in there as she was putting the dog in. He must have been standing on the edge of the befind the curtain that was fully open.
Black female walking the upper level as a look out.
-
07-19-25 21:20 #38574Regular Member

Posts: 3Thief
Beware.
Thief.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...te/94124617560
-
07-19-25 21:14 #38573Senior Member

Posts: 374Laura Latina
I've reviewed Laura before. She, once again, did not disappoint. If you want that hot Latina MILF nextdoor, this is it.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...a/067145055157
-
07-19-25 17:05 #38572Senior Member

Posts: 28https://jacksonville.myescort.network / female-escorts / details /9586 c51589277 a5 ba74 fcc16431 bf42 a.
-
07-19-25 12:55 #38571Senior Member

Posts: 242I liked her too but her communication is so poor. I wish she woukd respond timely, especially to those she has seen multiple times before.
Originally Posted by FU123
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-25 10:14 #38570Senior Member

Posts: 28Escort Throwback. Daily Trip Down Escort Memory Lane
Decided to start posting Escort ads from the past to see if any of you remember or visited these girls and perhaps share stories and updates on their recent status.
Some ads are detailed where as some are (such as this one) mysterious. Regardless, still a fun daily trip I will start doing so keep an eye out for those you have checked off your list!
https://jacksonville.myescort.network / female-escorts / details /9586 c51589277 a5 ba74 fcc16431 bf42 a.
-
07-19-25 00:54 #38569Senior Member

Posts: 130Regarding lil bit
I haven't met her yet. She seems like fun. Something I realized is that there are two different providers named lil bit. I haven't met either one yet so far. I remember seeing the other lil bit post not too long ago.
Originally Posted by EaglesSb
[View Original Post]
Zz.
-
07-18-25 23:02 #38568Senior Member

Posts: 394Thank you
Great I will contact her again thank you so much.
Originally Posted by TkuCoach
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-25 22:03 #38567Senior Member

Posts: 1061She's back
She'll be available today and this weekend.
Originally Posted by Busta69
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/950048207841
-
07-18-25 21:56 #38566Senior Member

Posts: 412Didn't include BBBJ, yes msog. I asked her when I showed up how much for msog. She said with hour was msog. She's in town center close the jtb and gate gas station.
Originally Posted by FU123
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-25 20:04 #38565Regular Member

Posts: 34Tgtbt
She looks TGTBT for STG. I searched her phone on TER and found nothing.
Originally Posted by BudWhite
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-25 19:04 #38564Senior Member

Posts: 394New One Jade
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/339883307949
This one looks familiar. Her name here is Jade. The second pic with dark blue looks very familiar. She reminds of one appeared around Christmas last yr. Then disappeared. She used to also brag in her ads about Greek . Any info?
-
07-18-25 18:44 #38563Senior Member

Posts: 394More info
Did your 300 include BBBJ?
Originally Posted by TkuCoach
[View Original Post]
In the text back then she said BBBJ is 100 more? That's why I said $4. 00 for GFE.
Also, does hour really include msog?
Most Hispanic ladies don't really allow msog. That's why most of them do only either qv or hh.
I like that she's no longer on University.
I appreciate your help.









Reply With Quote




