Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 76 to 90 of 843
-
08-09-25 14:58 #768Senior Member

Posts: 247Honey
Honey. Is a regular advertiser on Gadsden Skip the Games. I always wondered about her but never saw any reviews. Although I was wary I recently decided to pull the trigger and see her. Once we made contact and I told her I was on my way she was very responsive. I arrived at her location, which is at a mid to lower end motel. It wasn't bad though and she invited me to come up. Once I reached the room I was met by a pleasant young lady. I checked the room to make sure we were alone. We were. As I said she was very nice and we sat and chatted for awhile. Honey doesn't have what I would say is fantastic body but I don't either.
She's cute enough though. She didn't rush and we eventually got around to the reason I was there. She was into daty and gave a good blow job. After awhile I put on the cover and we had some good fucking, mostly in missionary.
At my age it takes me awhile to get off but she got me there.
Gadsden seldom has many good options but as often as she posts ads I knew somebody had to be fucking her but they just aren't reporting it.
Birmingham and Huntsville don't have a lot of good options either so unless I hear of someone really worth going to see. I will probably will be seeing Honey some more.
-
08-04-25 01:28 #767Senior Member

Posts: 266Catch me
She has been posting for a long time, but never any reviews. I contacted her once and her menu was full of no. YMMV, so if you see her please let us know what real life is. Stay safe.
Originally Posted by Ddunn
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-25 12:25 #766Senior Member

Posts: 1164I saw her ad show up in Huntsville several months ago. May have to give it a go if she comes back through. Bonus points if she offers BB. Mega bonus points if Greek was also available on top of that!
Originally Posted by Ddunn
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-25 17:47 #765Regular Member

Posts: 20Catch me while I'm here!
Anyone have any info on this one? https://skipthegames.com/posts/oxfor...f/195531672257
-
08-01-25 17:45 #764Regular Member

Posts: 20Info
She's real open menu. Older than her pictures.
Originally Posted by NiceGuy1956
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-25 14:45 #763Senior Member

Posts: 182Info
Anybody have any dreams with this lady: https://skipthegames.com/posts/muscl...9/152287367741.
-
07-09-25 21:00 #762Senior Member

Posts: 556Safe date Good communication bit high price for half hour especially for no GFE everything covered for me it's a no I have big problems with no kissing no bbj no daty no touching I mean it's a joke. Good luck if that's your thing. That's all for me stay safe take care and I'll catch you next time.
Originally Posted by NiceGuy1956
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-25 17:28 #761Senior Member

Posts: 182Info
Any info on the Anniston provider. Can't find anything on the feed https://skipthegames.com/posts/annis...-/695041809418.
-
06-26-25 07:31 #760Senior Member

Posts: 36Marshall County
Anyone know any providers in Marshall County?
-
06-13-25 13:59 #759Senior Member

Posts: 91Have one trying to see new clients or old clients
Pm me for more information stays in Anniston.
-
06-13-25 13:38 #758Regular Member

Posts: 20Creamer Cuban Goddess
Hard to tell the number comes back to an Auto body shop in Gadsden. Would like to know more if anyone has any info.
Originally Posted by BigDaddy313
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-25 01:46 #757Regular Member

Posts: 6Anyone see this girl
-
04-16-25 14:05 #756Senior Member

Posts: 238Mya: Probable Scam
https://skipthegames.com/posts/oxfor...a/670317284656
Reached out to Mya and her response was right away asking to send $42 because she was short on her room rent. Would send pictures as a reward. Told her no dice and strictly CoD. Her reply was to lose her number. Just an FYI.
-
04-11-25 18:18 #755Senior Member

Posts: 91Can you pm me her contact info? I'll be in town next week.
Originally Posted by MountainMan68
[View Original Post]
Brody.
-
04-10-25 17:20 #754Regular Member

Posts: 20New in town! Cum play with me
Went to see this one yesterday as soon as she opened the door the smell hit me in the face it was bad.
She looks nothing like her pictures she looked like she was on drugs and hadn't shower in days.
I didn't stick around I got out of there fast don't recommend her.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/oxfor...-/041397528965










Reply With Quote




