Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29282

    Sasha

    Hi fellas this was is real and is based in Kissimmee! Saw her a a QV with limited GFE, offered bare sex though but l politely declined but got a BBJ and two positions before offloading in the bag. Clean and good attitude, she even sent me a google meet invite and we verified via a video chat! Girl in the picture definitely and helped me clean up and dress up after the deeds making sure there was no residue like lipstick on me. Will definitely repeat if she keeps being nice!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/190563668

  2. #29281

    Italy

    Quote Originally Posted by Sundvd  [View Original Post]
    She's cute but that's not her. Italy is clearly hotter.
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/190537686#.

  3. #29280
    Quote Originally Posted by Evanos  [View Original Post]
    Based on the pic it looks like that girl either has an ad or knows the girl who posts these ads: https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/4074298858.

    Somewhat related, there was another 20 yo who was posting under the name Italy (at times with her friend Isis): https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/6893075899.
    She's cute but that's not her. Italy is clearly hotter.

  4. #29279

    Backpage?

    Quote Originally Posted by DooMutt  [View Original Post]
    What was the name of that website back in the day that you could search for escorts that the government put out of business? For the life of me I can't remember the name of it. It was extremely popular. Everyone was using it.
    I think you're thinking of Backpage.

  5. #29278

    Website name

    What was the name of that website back in the day that you could search for escorts that the government put out of business? For the life of me I can't remember the name of it. It was extremely popular. Everyone was using it.

  6. #29277

    Looks similar

    Quote Originally Posted by Sundvd  [View Original Post]
    Her name is Italy shes 20 and looks exactly like the picture.
    I remember hitting it from the back and reading her tramp stamp saying something like Arent you lucky.
    Touch.
    Based on the pic it looks like that girl either has an ad or knows the girl who posts these ads: https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/4074298858.

    Somewhat related, there was another 20 yo who was posting under the name Italy (at times with her friend Isis): https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/6893075899.

  7. #29276

    Italy

    Ya’ll please relax don't send me multiple messages I got too many requests. I'm only handing out her number to 5 people per day, so I'll get to your request eventually. I'm not trying to make her so busy I won't even be able to squeeze in a visit myself, damn.

    Also note senior members only. You younger members need to start putting in work around here if you want to reap the benefits.

  8. #29275

    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexKx93  [View Original Post]
    Wow. I would be broke if I lived in O. Brazilian Barbie is quite the Unicorn. Gorgeous, tiny slim latina that loves greek. She said she was 90 lbs. I doubt that. Great rack too. She will stay in that one pice bikini suit. She will not send the menu until you you do the video verification. QV starts at 2 mario coins, Greek starts with a 4. Absolutely worth at least one visit if you like slim and petite.

    PG2.

  9. #29274

    She's back

    Quote Originally Posted by Vipermav  [View Original Post]
    Just an update Princesscutie will be down for a bit, personal reasons but she will be back as soon as she can, please be patient while she's out..
    Just letting you all know she is back and raring to go, hit her up and welcome her back.

    VM.

  10. #29273
    She's probably busy right now, 5 senior members hit me up for her number already.

  11. #29272
    Quote Originally Posted by Sundvd  [View Original Post]
    Her name is Italy shes 20 and looks exactly like the picture.
    Wow! Is she available?

  12. #29271

    Italy

    Quote Originally Posted by Sundvd  [View Original Post]
    Not going to lie, Asia looking mighty good. I found a damn sexy PAWG spinner, barely legal too. Certified Fresh on the Rotten Tomato score. More on that later, if she comes back to East Orlando.
    Her name is Italy shes 20 and looks exactly like the picture.
    I remember hitting it from the back and reading her tramp stamp saying something like “Aren’t you lucky.”
    Touché.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_5353.jpg‎  

  13. #29270
    Quote Originally Posted by FlTune  [View Original Post]
    Asia's, I don't have any of India. She enjoyed the pic, with permission of course.
    Not going to lie, Asia looking mighty good. I found a damn sexy PAWG spinner, barely legal too. Certified Fresh on the Rotten Tomato score. More on that later, if she comes back to East Orlando.

  14. #29269
    Quote Originally Posted by FlTune  [View Original Post]
    Asia's, I don't have any of India. She enjoyed the pic, with permission of course.
    That is really really nice looking. I would love to let off in that (I only do no cover service). But holy crap, every time I see something like this they are not in my area. I live way out near Apopka. I don't generally drive over 15 minutes to partake (I have reasons).

  15. #29268

    Share a little

    Asia's, I don't have any of India. She enjoyed the pic, with permission of course.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20250722-135703.jpg‎   Screenshot_20250722-135617.jpg‎   Screenshot_20250722-135646.jpg‎   Screenshot_20250722-141112.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape