Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 89 of 807 FirstFirst ... 39 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 139 189 589 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 12093
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10773

    A report you will think is fiction

    I know one person lists all of his writings as fiction. I want to thank him for sharing some fictional numbers with me.

    So why am I going on about fiction so much you might ask. Well how many of you would believe me if I said I had a good date with a SW who had good communications, was on time and was pleasant to be with? OK so now that you have stopped laughing let me tell you a tale.

    I had a few numbers and I reached out to all of them. Response was underwhelming but Krissie actually wrote a sentence in reply. We had a few text exchanges and we had a date lined up two days in the future. I reached out to her one day before our meeting and she had good things to say. Now the day of our meeting it was HOT out. So I inquired about a shower. She said she would but then asked if she could shower at my room. Ok the plan was made, times were confirmed.

    Ok get ready for it folks. I show up on time and let her know I'm there. She walks out and greets me. We retire to my motel and she goes in to shower. How many times has that happened then they are in there for 30 minutes doing something you probably don't want to know about. Well surprise surprise in a couple of minutes she is out wrapped only in a towel. That came off and the fun began. I never heard the word "no" but I am so vanilla that doesn't surprise me.

    Repeat? Well I tried but she was busy. However her time management skills were refreshing as she knew when she was available and when she wasn't. She even followed up with me to see if my schedule changed.

    Ok who believes me? LOL.

  2. #10772

    Not So Fast.

    Quote Originally Posted by MilwNightFun  [View Original Post]
    I ran into a friend on the street. She had seen Ericka at the usual traphouse but she wasn't alone and she wasn't buying her usual candy. She told me that Ericka had a younger 40 ish man with her and was buying Suboxone. After weeks MIA, looks like she's cleaning up and off the market.
    This post is fiction. All of my posts on this forum are fiction. I just like making cool stories up.

    I was respecting Erika's privacy and not telling anything about her current situation, but you have forced my hand, as your report is ten times rosier than reality.

    During our last date or two before her hiatus, Erika told me that she's been staying with a crackhead trick who had just won a settlement of hundreds of thousands of dollars. I will keep the ins and outs of his expenditures secret unless someone again forces my hand, but suffice it to say that crackheads spend settlements very quickly. I, too, spoke with a friend the other day who witnessed said Suboxone transaction. This friend asked Erika if she's still getting high, to which Erika replied, "Yes. " The man she was with was a jittery, nervous, paranoid crackhead. An unpleasant individual. This prostitute and I both know Erika super-well, and the prostitute remarked emphatically and giddily that "it ain't going to last" before I even could spit out the words! She and I both know that Erika treats everyone poorly, so he will get sick of her really fast. And with his demanding demeanor, she can't be enjoying his company at all, either.

    I have committed wiretapping, obtained printouts, watched surreptitious live video feeds, and a whole host of other infractions to discover that Erika is, in fact, nasty toward all of her clients. Again, she even made Rose's Danny pay money, and treated him like an unimportant John throughout. Erika has always thought that my bragging about all of the things I know about her is a lie, until I told her the name of the person who is fostering her new baby. At that statement, Erika gulped like the animated cartoon characters of yesteryear. If I say I know exactly how she treats all of her clients, it's because I do know it for a fact.

    Erika is 40 years old, so a 40-year old man is not a "younger man".

    Middle-aged people who are single are so because they are unfit partners. That includes me. Married mongers are even worse. The idea that Erika and some fucking trick of hers are going to quit drugs and become a couple in their middle age and then elope and ride into the sunset and live happily ever after is laughable. I guarantee they're at each other's throats as I type this.

    Again: Erika told me that the guy's a heavy user of crack-cocaine, and she told her friends that she's still getting high (implying both crack and heroin), her now-infamous Suboxone purchase be damned.

  3. #10771

    Asian Milf

    Quote Originally Posted by MexxxiBrewer  [View Original Post]
    This Asian slore is probably not around anymore. Does anybody know if she was a MKE SW? Anybody know what she went by or what happened to her? And is that the same female on both vids?

    Hopefully we get another asian SW in the future, cause I been with at least one in the past.

    https://anybunny.org/to/2949642-real...ee_hooker.html

    https://anybunny.org/to/2949485-real...ee_hooker.html
    Yes, that's Gee. She was an amazing SW, would even clean you up after the deed. I don't know for sure but I heard she has passed on.

  4. #10770

    Seriously?

    Quote Originally Posted by MilwNightFun  [View Original Post]
    Scooped her up Tuesday afternoon on 22nd & nat. 3rd date with her in the last month. Dropped her off on 14 rh & Scott at the place she's been staying at.
    There's never anything on national. Does she have a number? I'm on national a lot for old times sake and there is no one out there except trannies.

  5. #10769

    Asian MILF

    This Asian slore is probably not around anymore. Does anybody know if she was a MKE SW? Anybody know what she went by or what happened to her? And is that the same female on both vids?

    Hopefully we get another asian SW in the future, cause I been with at least one in the past.

    https://anybunny.org/to/2949642-real...ee_hooker.html

    https://anybunny.org/to/2949485-real...ee_hooker.html
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Asian.png‎  

  6. #10768

    Ericka

    I ran into a friend on the street. She had seen Ericka at the usual traphouse but she wasn't alone and she wasn't buying her usual candy. She told me that Ericka had a younger 40 ish man with her and was buying Suboxone. After weeks MIA, looks like she's cleaning up and off the market.

  7. #10767

    Alternatives

    Quote Originally Posted by Juzkooln  [View Original Post]
    Doesn't she also post an ad on STG?
    All her phones get stolen, broken or lost so the online thing is not for her. She did used to post on STG but probably lost her passwords and got locked out. I did mention to her the other alternatives which are escort alligator and call escort. I even told her to make another FB account and mess around on there. I actually had 2 truck dates with Bug the native SW thru FB. Hopefully she listens and posts on those other sites but first she needs a phone, dang it.

    These are old ads so the numbers are not going to work.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/056007082583

    https://milwaukee.myescort.network / female-escorts / details /0 ccb448 a-9 a79-4867-adec-42 b31 eedcaf8.

  8. #10766

    It looks like FACE Productions has fizzled out.

    Looks like F. A. C. E. Productions discontinued interviews! The last interview was a month ago! Pathetic. Download them and reupload them to different video sharing platforms while these videos are still up, because I bet they will be taken down either by him or by YouTube in no time!

  9. #10765

    Jill

    Quote Originally Posted by MilwNightFun  [View Original Post]
    Scooped her up Tuesday afternoon on 22nd & nat. 3rd date with her in the last month. Dropped her off on 14 rh & Scott at the place she's been staying at.
    Wow! I'm going to have to cruise National a lot now. I keep driving by 14th & Greenfield, looking for her. I've been in touch with her on facebook for the past couple of months. She never responds when I'm in town, but has hit me up a couple of times wondering if I'm still in town after I leave. The place you dropped her off at has been her home since I met her, which was way back in summer of 2018.

  10. #10764

    Jill

    Quote Originally Posted by JvMan  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Jill lately. She seems to have diapeared.
    Scooped her up Tuesday afternoon on 22nd & nat. 3rd date with her in the last month. Dropped her off on 14 rh & Scott at the place she's been staying at.

  11. #10763

    Krabby Patty

    A krabby patty is fictional burger but anyways I spotted Patty from a distance for the first time, she was on 15th Pl and GField last Saturday. She was actually looking decent wearing a short outfit and she was also holding a phone. I am not interested in her at the moment, and very low chances I'll ever do a date with her. I drove by again to try to take a closer look but she was gone.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcTlq_Uiouw

  12. #10762
    Quote Originally Posted by MexxxiBrewer  [View Original Post]
    Mona had many comebacks but this one might be her biggest one. I just looked it up and my last date with her was back in 2023.
    Those are some nice tits. I'd definitely be looking to drop a load in that pussy if I lived in that part of the country.

  13. #10761

    Nice!

    Quote Originally Posted by MexxxiBrewer  [View Original Post]
    Mona had many comebacks but this one might be her biggest one. I just looked it up and my last date with her was back in 2023. Tuesday night I scooped her up from 13th and Honest Abe LOL. Just by looking at her wearing a corset and having her hair in a bun made me hard. She has nice looking teeth and a beautiful mouth too. She wanted 40 but accepted 30 BBBJ she started a bit toothy but then it got a bit better. I kept grabbing her hands to get them out the way. Then she started stalling on me so with one hand I then grab her by her bun and controlled and guided her head until I exploded my medium size load inside her mouth. She swallow some of it and spat the rest out the door. This was my fist time going raw with her. I asked her were she got that name from and she told me from the Mona Lisa. She also told me that she needed a break that's why she wasn't out there no more. That time off did help her out cause she looks pretty good now.
    Doesn't she also post an ad on STG?

  14. #10760
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041
    Quote Originally Posted by MexxxiBrewer  [View Original Post]
    Mona had many comebacks but this one might be her biggest one.
    That's a nice set of racks on her!

  15. #10759

    Mona's Comeback!

    Mona had many comebacks but this one might be her biggest one. I just looked it up and my last date with her was back in 2023. Tuesday night I scooped her up from 13th and Honest Abe LOL. Just by looking at her wearing a corset and having her hair in a bun made me hard. She has nice looking teeth and a beautiful mouth too. She wanted 40 but accepted 30 BBBJ she started a bit toothy but then it got a bit better. I kept grabbing her hands to get them out the way. Then she started stalling on me so with one hand I then grab her by her bun and controlled and guided her head until I exploded my medium size load inside her mouth. She swallow some of it and spat the rest out the door. This was my fist time going raw with her. I asked her were she got that name from and she told me from the Mona Lisa. She also told me that she needed a break that's why she wasn't out there no more. That time off did help her out cause she looks pretty good now.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Mona.png‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape