Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #34744
    Quote Originally Posted by GruffSParty  [View Original Post]
    Reports are that Ruby from Gold Star is working at Cypress! However there are more people disputing this then there are people saying it's true. Can we get real confirmation she is back. I saw her years ago in Saginaw and followed her to Detroit. I don't want to waste my time only to find out the story of her return is BS.
    Hmmmm Ruby. I was always drawn to her but then there was Lisa. She has since gone thru menopause so Ruby sounds like a great target.

  2. #34743

    Ruby

    Quote Originally Posted by GruffSParty  [View Original Post]
    Reports are that Ruby from Gold Star is working at Cypress! However there are more people disputing this then there are people saying it's true. Can we get real confirmation she is back. I saw her years ago in Saginaw and followed her to Detroit. I don't want to waste my time only to find out the story of her return is BS.
    It is not Ruby. It is Olivia & Nana.

  3. #34742
    Quote Originally Posted by GruffSParty  [View Original Post]
    Reports are that Ruby from Gold Star is working at Cypress! However there are more people disputing this then there are people saying it's true. Can we get real confirmation she is back. I saw her years ago in Saginaw and followed her to Detroit. I don't want to waste my time only to find out the story of her return is BS.
    Ok. Let us know what you find out on your visit.

  4. #34741

    Ruby. Not

    Quote Originally Posted by GruffSParty  [View Original Post]
    Reports are that Ruby from Gold Star is working at Cypress! However there are more people disputing this then there are people saying it's true. Can we get real confirmation she is back. I saw her years ago in Saginaw and followed her to Detroit. I don't want to waste my time only to find out the story of her return is BS.
    It is not Ruby.

    There is Olivia & Nana.

  5. #34740

    Ruby

    Reports are that Ruby from Gold Star is working at Cypress! However there are more people disputing this then there are people saying it's true. Can we get real confirmation she is back. I saw her years ago in Saginaw and followed her to Detroit. I don't want to waste my time only to find out the story of her return is BS.

  6. #34739
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeek2120  [View Original Post]
    Seems to me like you're her promoter. LOL same as the mama san's at spa's yeah come in she here. You go and not same girl or busy. This place will be busted soon in my opinion. If she is doing any happy ending I see nothing good for her.
    Dang.

    Nope, not this guy.

  7. #34738

    Still no response from Jaidee

    Quote Originally Posted by EStratt2014  [View Original Post]
    I have to echo this. I've seen her a few times and things have opened up a bit more each time. But the act can get over the top and come off as goofy, and the hard as a rock rack really isn't my thing. That said she's happy to eat balls and ass so I'll probably return. Location gives me some pause, not because it's unsafe but because it seems like a place that would draw the wrong attention eventually.
    If anyone has any other way to contact Jaidee, I'd be indebted to you. Been wanting to reconnect, but I still don't get any response from her number, even though the message is shown as "delivered. " PM any help you can provide.

  8. #34737
    Quote Originally Posted by GBC01  [View Original Post]
    Senior member seeking place by dtw.

    Will be in town for 2 days. Landing at dtw. Want something close by airport.

    Not from around here so rates and extra prices are welcome.

    Only place I see so far is "spring".

    Pms are welcome if this scene is lockdown.
    Its called springwell healing. 220 roughly all in.

  9. #34736

    I sent you a pm

    Quote Originally Posted by GBC01  [View Original Post]
    Senior member seeking place by dtw.

    Will be in town for 2 days. Landing at dtw. Want something close by airport.

    Not from around here so rates and extra prices are welcome.

    Only place I see so far is "spring".

    Pms are welcome if this scene is lockdown.
    Be safe be careful and welcome to Michigan. Check pm I sent. Good luck.

  10. #34735

    Dtw area

    Senior member seeking place by dtw.

    Will be in town for 2 days. Landing at dtw. Want something close by airport.

    Not from around here so rates and extra prices are welcome.

    Only place I see so far is "spring".

    Pms are welcome if this scene is lockdown.

  11. #34734

    Tiffany

    Quote Originally Posted by HugeDk  [View Original Post]
    How far have you gotten with her and how much? She won't do FS with me due to my size. But sounds like she will others and one other poster on here has made her a FWB basically, she won't take $ from him but gives it up.
    You searching if anyone fucked her before? Because you said she won't take money from her FWB friend? That's funny all she cares about is money! She don't care about any cock just money cock brings in. So to me it sounds like you're searching if anyone fucked her. LOL.

    What you don't get some may get more. Just general rule of thumb. I had guys say this girl fucks and I get there she says no I don't do that just examples. Or she didn't fuck me did she fuck you? Each girl has her own safety and preferences to any man she fucks or gives more to hence YMMV with every fucking woman in this industry. I may be wrong on your part HugeDk I don't mean to disrespect you but this is what I thought when I read post. If so my bad5.

  12. #34733

    Seems to me

    Quote Originally Posted by JAsian  [View Original Post]
    I've never been with her. I was reading the Ann Arbor forum and when I saw the report of a new spa for Livonia, I figured the Detroit mongers might want to know about it.
    Seems to me like you're her promoter. LOL same as the mama san's at spa's yeah come in she here. You go and not same girl or busy. This place will be busted soon in my opinion. If she is doing any happy ending I see nothing good for her.

  13. #34732

    Jaidee

    Quote Originally Posted by Streethunter  [View Original Post]
    Decided to give her a shot. Safe area in Royal oak. Reviews here are pretty spot on. To each their own, but I wasn't a fan of the over the top stripper act. Something about it seemed really weird and put on. Also, it was mentioned that she had great tits. Those things were like bowling balls. Hard as a rock. Other than that, she is as advertised. The rate has gone up, so probably no need for anything over a half hour.
    I have to echo this. I've seen her a few times and things have opened up a bit more each time. But the act can get over the top and come off as goofy, and the hard as a rock rack really isn't my thing. That said she's happy to eat balls and ass so I'll probably return. Location gives me some pause, not because it's unsafe but because it seems like a place that would draw the wrong attention eventually.

  14. #34731
    Quote Originally Posted by HugeDk  [View Original Post]
    How far have you gotten with her and how much? She won't do FS with me due to my size. But sounds like she will others and one other poster on here has made her a FWB basically, she won't take $ from him but gives it up.
    I've never been with her. I was reading the Ann Arbor forum and when I saw the report of a new spa for Livonia, I figured the Detroit mongers might want to know about it.

  15. #34730
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyKing  [View Original Post]
    I lost the contact info for Leah in the Shelby Twp. Area, if you have her number please send me a PM. Thanks!
    If you look a couple posts back from a couple days ago her contact info. Is there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape