Thread: Bareback Beauties
+
Add Report
Results 721 to 735 of 8324
-
08-03-25 22:45 #7604Senior Member

Posts: 130O diamond
As I posted elsewhere, I saw her recently again. I believe she gives good value. But then again it depends on what you're expecting. Definitely worth trying and let us know what your experience is.
Originally Posted by BBFSPeter
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-25 01:18 #7603Senior Member

Posts: 252Besides the BBFS is her service good? I'm at that point where I need good service, not just BBFS unless the girl is super hot.
Originally Posted by Lotsoffun201
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-25 01:16 #7602Senior Member

Posts: 252I did. Scroll back in comments.
Originally Posted by Luvluv99
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-25 16:46 #7601Regular Member

Posts: 10Yes she does BBFS with clean test.
Originally Posted by BBFSPeter
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-25 21:08 #7600Senior Member

Posts: 799She's been around forever
Bareback always. Popped out a few clones. Far, far from my type but that's just me. She might be for others and has been popular enough that she obviously is. She did quit for quite some time. Must have returned.
Originally Posted by MotorBoat4
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-25 10:37 #7599Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 59Looks DTF for a Dr. Pepper.
Originally Posted by Alex3758
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-25 19:28 #7598Senior Member

Posts: 186Do you have any okay to good ones that you can share possibly? Thank you.
Originally Posted by BBFSPeter
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-25 00:04 #7597Senior Member

Posts: 190https://archive.is/91LcA
140 for QV.
Listed as 40 yo but most likely older / body is more on the frumpy side than what pics portray.
Since none of my regs know how to respond within 24 hours, I took a chance on Alexis for BBFSCIP and it was just alright.
Had a nice demeanor, place was clean and well kept, took direction well and smelled clean from my experience.
Won't repeat though since she's a bit of a further drive away from where I live.
-
07-27-25 04:26 #7596Senior Member

Posts: 252"No Bare" Listings
Every girl I've done BBFS with says no bare on their ads. You just have to ask. 95% of girls have a price. Don't be afraid to ask every girl you are interested in. Also get tested, that helps girls feel comfortable if you can provide a clean test.
The more attractive the more they cost. I'm a middle class guy so I stay in my range of 100-200 but I have splurged on a couple of girl who were super hot (mainly porn stars and a non-pro).
Don't be afraid to ask. Don't be afraid of no. Just move on to the next one. I will text 20 girls when I'm' in the mood. I'd say about 3 to 4 always say yes.
Good Luck out there.
-
07-27-25 04:06 #7595Senior Member

Posts: 252Evvone
Super cool Latina. Tall too. Very sexual and sucks a nice one. What I love about her is her creampie fetish. Every time she ask me to dump in her and I oblige. Hygiene is always on point. BBBJ is on the menu but idk if she does BBFS with every client. You will just have to ask.
https://callescort.org/702-510-5917
-
07-27-25 03:53 #7594Senior Member

Posts: 252Curves. Me like. BBFS?
Originally Posted by Alex3758
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-25 15:24 #7593Regular Member

Posts: 10Redhead diamond
Link was broken here's the pic with phone.
-
07-26-25 00:40 #7592Senior Member

Posts: 186Has anybody tried Tiffany?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...089/5626545069
-
07-25-25 09:22 #7591Regular Member

Posts: 10Diamond the redhead
https://lasvegas.myescort.network / female-escorts / details /23 eb941 d-6 e7 c-4 a2 a-807 b-a057689 cf464.
Sexy redhead still around body is banging head is great.
-
07-23-25 02:49 #7590Senior Member

Posts: 252Britney
She just came over today. We had a good laugh because she does this to me to LOL. Then I dropped a large load in her. She's not Lola but dam close.
Originally Posted by Byron1991
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






