Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Bareback Beauties

+ Add Report
Page 49 of 555 FirstFirst ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 99 149 549 ... LastLast
Results 721 to 735 of 8315
Most healing spa
This blog is moderated by Takes A Looks
  1. #7595

    Evvone

    Super cool Latina. Tall too. Very sexual and sucks a nice one. What I love about her is her creampie fetish. Every time she ask me to dump in her and I oblige. Hygiene is always on point. BBBJ is on the menu but idk if she does BBFS with every client. You will just have to ask.

    https://callescort.org/702-510-5917

  2. #7594
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex3758  [View Original Post]
    Link was broken here's the pic with phone.
    Curves. Me like. BBFS?

  3. #7593

    Redhead diamond

    Link was broken here's the pic with phone.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 9e423a9b-f16d-4614-ac32-8524676368ce.jpg‎   GoQn6V6aoAA83Ft.jpg‎   229569c7-1ed9-4801-af3d-e2ba1b8c5c97.jpg‎  

  4. #7592

  5. #7591

    Diamond the redhead

    https://lasvegas.myescort.network / female-escorts / details /23 eb941 d-6 e7 c-4 a2 a-807 b-a057689 cf464.

    Sexy redhead still around body is banging head is great.

  6. #7590

    Britney

    Quote Originally Posted by Byron1991  [View Original Post]
    Any guys seen this one? As you noticed she always say no bare on her ads but that's not entirely true first off she was a regular of mine for almost 3 years and for those 3 years on and off I seen her she let me use her and hit her raw every time till I dump nut inside her and her head game was good, I did few fetishes with her got real nasty with her for like less than one bin I'm not going to say how much but it's the truth, but unfortunately it wasn't till last week she stopped all of a sudden abruptly returning my texts and mind you I have other numbers to see if bitches play games or have me stood up or go ghost anyway I wanted to use her again one more time till I wanted to do 3 sum with her and another girl who is UTR and she was down with it but unfortunately it's not going to happen actually this britney PAWG **tch was supposed to come to my residence last week and told Me she can be there at this such and such time it didn't sound accurate when she said 1030-10:45 am and she texted that around 10:46 am so I replied back Did you mean 11:30-11:45 am? She never replied back ever since so I proceeded to use my other numbers not saying who I was and she was texting back my other numbers hell I was going to sneak up on her ass other day when I was bus hopping she not the one saves numbers and her phone be blowing up from other people so I proceed to text her on my other alternate number random saying hi and going from there not revealing who I was and telling her I'm available soon so she said can you get box condoms I can take it out of donation your going to give me then I told her who I was and she ignored and didn't return my texts so it let's you know she silently has refused services for me for no apparent reason whatsoever she was cool and down to earth but YMMV happy mongering.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/104232581
    She just came over today. We had a good laugh because she does this to me to LOL. Then I dropped a large load in her. She's not Lola but dam close.

  7. #7589
    Quote Originally Posted by Byron1991  [View Original Post]
    Any guys seen this one? As you noticed she always say no bare on her ads but that's not entirely true first off she was a regular of mine for almost 3 years and for those 3 years on and off I seen her she let me use her and hit her raw every time till I dump nut inside her and her head game was good, I did few fetishes with her got real nasty with her for like less than one bin I'm not going to say how much but it's the truth, but unfortunately it wasn't till last week she stopped all of a sudden abruptly returning my texts and mind you I have other numbers to see if bitches play games or have me stood up or go ghost anyway I wanted to use her again one more time till I wanted to do 3 sum with her and another girl who is UTR and she was down with it but unfortunately it's not going to happen actually this britney PAWG **tch was supposed to come to my residence last week and told Me she can be there at this such and such time it didn't sound accurate when she said 1030-10:45 am and she texted that around 10:46 am so I replied back Did you mean 11:30-11:45 am? She never replied back ever since so I proceeded to use my other numbers not saying who I was and she was texting back my other numbers hell I was going to sneak up on her ass other day when I was bus hopping she not the one saves numbers and her phone be blowing up from other people so I proceed to text her on my other alternate number random saying hi and going from there not revealing who I was and telling her I'm available soon so she said can you get box condoms I can take it out of donation your going to give me then I told her who I was and she ignored and didn't return my texts so it let's you know she silently has refused services for me for no apparent reason whatsoever she was cool and down to earth but YMMV happy mongering.
    This is funny bc she does this to me too but eventually shows up again. Been seeing Britney for a year now. She was my go to but she is so dam unreliable that she let me find Lola. That being said if you like PAWGS and get in touch with her the menu is open except CIM. She hates that. LOL.

    But I've dumped my loads in both her holes so many times I've lost count and she have never given me anything. (I get tested every 30 days).

  8. #7588
    Quote Originally Posted by XxxRubTime  [View Original Post]
    Yummy caramel complexion.
    She doesn't look anything like this though. LOL.

    Petite and white.

  9. #7587
    Quote Originally Posted by ForestWood  [View Original Post]
    Sorry about that google search link, it must have worked for me while the page was still in my cache. If you do a google search on the second picture (below) it will bring up around 45 different ads.
    Yummy caramel complexion.

  10. #7586

    Nice time with Nice

    The other day I was hendo and my other appt flakes on me so I decided to hit up Nice. I've been thinking about seeing her previously, but the whole husband watching thing was kinda off putting. I decided to bite the bullet and give it a shot anyway and I'm happy to report that it was very much worth it.

    150 for 30 minutes, no cover, and I got to creampie her. Yeah he's in the room, but he literally just chills and watches tv.

    She's very clean, no smell downstairs and tastes great. Her BJ skills are pretty decent and she takes direction well. She has some baby damage, but nothing too off putting. I would see her again if I'm in the area.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/190254839

  11. #7585
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2986

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by BBFSPeter  [View Original Post]
    Finally got to meet Lola. If you are into spinners she isn't your type. She is a true PAWG. Not fat just crazy thick and curvy with a silly Phat ass. She is super chill and accommodating. Hygiene was so good she had me doing things I only do to civilians (eating the pussy and ass).

    BBBJ is the best I've had in Vegas to this point.

    She ate my ass and engulfed my balls!

    BBFS is great. Got to creampie the kitty.

    She is GFE. Kissing included.

    Man fellas when I say she is amazing I really mean it. She making me rethink my rating system.

    All of this for 150 to.

    Would def recommend if you like PAWG's.

    She def is about to be my regular.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...05989168c3c0be

    https://callescort.org/702-817-8728
    That's pretty smart using a fictional characters name for a handle I love it!!

  12. 07-16-25 13:49

    Reason
    7578

  13. #7584

    Lola

    Finally got to meet Lola. If you are into spinners she isn't your type. She is a true PAWG. Not fat just crazy thick and curvy with a silly Phat ass. She is super chill and accommodating. Hygiene was so good she had me doing things I only do to civilians (eating the pussy and ass).

    BBBJ is the best I've had in Vegas to this point.

    She ate my ass and engulfed my balls!

    BBFS is great. Got to creampie the kitty.

    She is GFE. Kissing included.

    Man fellas when I say she is amazing I really mean it. She making me rethink my rating system.

    All of this for 150 to.

    Would def recommend if you like PAWG's.

    She def is about to be my regular.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...05989168c3c0be

    https://callescort.org/702-817-8728

  14. #7583

    Cherry

    https://www.pvssy.com/independent-fe...rts/1706997937

    Anyone have any deets on this one? Looks promising but no reviews as far as I can see.

  15. #7582
    Quote Originally Posted by Lvg99  [View Original Post]
    Do you mind sharing which ones through PM? I basically only see pornstars at this point because I like BBFS and videos but I wouldn't mind someone at a lower price point.
    What porn stars do you see?

  16. #7581

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by Charm22  [View Original Post]
    I need it too, will let you know if I find it.
    Same also need it if anyone can DM it over.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape