Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,011 to 2,025 of 13047
-
07-22-25 20:47 #11037Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Cincuenta
Not sure I ever get really good time in here. I have gone an hour at wharf with a finger in my ass like I am at pepboys.
Originally Posted by BSinTo
[View Original Post]
The Latinas here are on so boracho, they can barely massage you for ten minutes, so you normies into massage stay away.
I think I max out here are around 45 min. Their timer is their shit ass bedazzled cell phones and magically there is always ten minutes left.
This place is not customer oriented at all. It is like shopping at Ralphs on Olympic and Barrington, the customer is always wrong. I happen to like Latinas and last year, you could fuck that fat white pussy of Savannah or Sofia for 60 or 100 more. Now they want 200 more for head and 200 more for a tex mex burrito.
So, if you break 30 on the 200, te salud godfather.
-
07-22-25 17:55 #11036Senior Member

Posts: 140Slow pace
Do any of these fine ladies actually give the full time that you pay for. I haven't had much luck getting the full 50 minutes that I paid for the special table treatment. I was back in my car within 30 minutes.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-25 15:17 #11035Senior Member

Posts: 218Ivy at TA
Physical Description: 5'4, light skin and long black hair. Exquisite MM D's, sultry and seductive.
Strolled up to TA to sample the new crop of girls. Saw the recent glowing reviews for Ivy so wanted to see her. MMS also suggested that I try her out and she knows my type, so I knew Ivy would be a good time.
Ivy is a sultry and seductive provider. I found her to be a bit taller than Molly and Ruby who I saw previously. So my guess is that she's closer to 5'4 / 5'5. Ivy has the most amazing MM D's and she knows how to flaunt them and showcase them through her attire. She was wearing a one-strap low cut top that accentuated them nicely. Ivy is fair skinned and has looks that appeal more towards eastern beauty standards (versus western / American ones), which was a nice change of pace.
When she entered the room, we instantly connected and she was very seductive with me and dirty talked with me.
The massage started with an average massage. She tried to crack my back, which was new for me at TA, haha. No catbath which was a bit of a bummer.
After about 20 minutes, I flipped over and we DFK. After getting a bit riled up, she left the room to get her supplies. When she returned, we continued going at it with each other. Then she went down for a BBBJ where she stayed there for a good 10 minutes.
Afterwards, we threw a hat on since I wanted to be inside her. I went to town on her in mish and she got REALLY into it, which was super hot. I felt like we were being super loud since she was moaning so loud and the massage table was creaking like crazy. She can really take a good pounding. Then we switched to standing mish and doggy. Then I CIM. Afterwards, she faked like she was about to kiss me, which was hilarious.
Ivy was a fun time and a good addition to the TA roster.
Rankings of TA Girls.
Looks: Candy Cindy / Kimi Ruby Peach Molly Lulu Ivy Yoyo Cici Lucy Apple.
Body: Candy = Peach Cindy / Kimi Ruby Cici Ivy Yoyo Molly Lulu Lucy Apple.
Service: Cici Candy = Peach Lucy Apple Ruby Molly Ivy Cindy / Kimi Lulu Yoyo.
Massage: Peach Molly Lulu Yoyo Apple Cici Candy Ivy Lucy Cindy / Kimi Ruby.
-
07-22-25 14:39 #11034Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 39Latina Selena at Lucky Foot and Body Massage in Culver City
Dude this place is a J-Lo factory. Hot ass Selena greeted me at the door right away I had to have her. She offered an extra girl but nah this girl had a booty that was more than I could handle. Shut a thick ass Nice fake titties beautiful long hair. In the room no cover was needed money was on the table so there was no reason to BS. She took her top off ran those titties across my back her nipples are hard and I could feel them on my ass. From there flipped over oiled me up for a nice titty job. She roll the cover on and went down on me for a while. I put her in 69 position tasted that coochie. It was a beautiful view from the mirror seeing her go down on me. From there she moved right into reverse cowgirl and twerked her ass all over me. I was ready to blow so I put her in doggy and pounded her from behind. If you're.
-
07-22-25 12:30 #11033Senior Member

Posts: 208Ta ivy
Yes Ivy has wonderful man man D's on small, slim frame. I forgot to ask for Russian smh.
She was hot for a an Asian lady. 7. 5 face, and I'd guess late 20's and she gave an awesome BBBJ. I opted for massage later. She got jr very excited and I rocked her standing missionary and doggy for 25 minutes. I wanted her in CG but she said no. She was winded. I saw her holding her stomach which made me think I wasn't easy for her. I paid for 45 minutes, and she wanted to finish me a little earlier. I didn't get a massage. I did have a good time though.
I set up an appointment when they open, and Jesus Christ this place has 3-4 cars waiting for them to open when I arrive. On a Sunday morning, I'm not a fan of that. I had to wait for dudes to get it. It was so bad, that when I texted to confirm that I was in the lobby waiting for ivy, they told me wait one moment.
I see one of the girls kick out a shamed 50 yr old+ monger with his head down, to get me in. He probably didn't have an appointment. This was my first, and probably last time I go to TA. I'm just not a fan of places this busy. I usually am an early bird, and the places I go to are usually dead Sunday morning at 8 am.
If yall don't mind seeing other mongers, this place is a gem until they get too close to the sun.
Have fun and be safe.
-
07-22-25 10:56 #11032Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 29771563 nuru
Here are my faves:
Valentina. Small clipper girl body style messican girl. Iq between lebron and bronnie, but extracts cum out of me like I have adolescent acne and I am a customer of sacdepspa.
Winter. Fatter sort of wasted girl, also a very good tool worker. A sloppy body.
Kat. A dream girl. Thin legs and ass (relatively to the rest of the joint), bigger top, nice face. Likes cock about as much as hunter biden likes sobriety.
Sofia. The quintessential mamacita. Great body, less documents than a cashless restaurant, and totally drunk. I got FS with her for just 60 more, now she wants 200 for head.
Maxine. Never sessioned with her. Drunk Mexican girl with eyelashes from an anime portfolio.
Dulce. Decent body, but a face made for tinder for the blind. No session yet.
Shirley. Milfier type, a wille 23 dream. No session yet.
Alyssa. Never got to see her, she is in serious demand.
-
07-22-25 01:05 #11031Senior Member

Posts: 326Yes I Am A Torrance Wellness Spa Street Team Member
I posted on the Inglewood / Southbay forum, but it doesn't seem too active, and Alice asked me to post to the bigger market.
I have it on good authority (me) that Torrance Wellness Spa's "Alice" is Top Accupunture's "Jojo". If this fact interests you at all, you can catch her at TWS for the rest of July, after which she will return to MMSing at TA in August. Alice can draw from the same talent pool as TA, so if you have any interest in a Southbay TA outpost, consider supporting the cause!
Originally Posted by HexenDuction
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-25 00:59 #11030Regular Member

Posts: 2All K Girl MP
Been looking for a new K spot with new young K beauties but all seem to be Chinese providers now.
Zen Lomita used to be the TA of back in the day for KGirls, always new rotations.
If anyone knows, please post thanks!
-
07-22-25 00:06 #11029Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 72Preferences?
Do you have any preferences that you are looking for? Say age / activity / race preference. Because within 30 minutes with or without traffic can go a long way.
Originally Posted by JaxGuy15
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-25 13:05 #11028Senior Member

Posts: 180Torrance recommendations
Hey guys,
I'm pretty active in my home section of Florida, I'll be in Torrance for a couple nights later this week and looking for some recommendations, what's the go to say, within 30 minutes?
-
07-21-25 09:22 #11027Senior Member

Posts: 179LAX recommendations
Near LAX soon on a trip and would appreciate any AMP recs that are nearby. Feel free to pm. Thanks.
-
07-20-25 23:28 #11026Senior Member

Posts: 142Ivy at TA
After reading a nice review on Ivy I had to visit the spa to check her out and to my surprise, she was pretty damn hot. I texted earlier to make an appointment and she answered the door and took me to the room.
She came back with the supplies and we get straight to lfk and dfk. She helped me get undressed and sat me on the massage table and she started dancing in front of me then stripped completely naked to reveal her mm Ds and cleaned shaved kitty.
Ivy is probably 5'3" - 5'4" slim build with long hair, she loved making out, as I don't recall stopping except for in 69 and when she was blowing me. We started with dfk, then she worked her way down to my nipples then to jr for a fantastic BBBJ session. After a while, she turned around so I could taste her kitty in 69. I put her on her back and continued to eat her out and she was really getting into it and she started to rub her clit while I fucked her with my tongue. We returned to some more dfk and she started rubbing jr on her kitty for some p2 p action.
I could feel her getting wet so she put the hat on and started cg and acg and pulled my hands to grab her double Ds. We switched to mish and I didn't last long until I blew in the bag. I thought she knew I was finished but she continued to squeeze jr and she closed her legs and continued to squeeze more. I told her I was done and she finally let me pull out but guided my fingers on her clit so I rubbed her clit while dfk until she came. We used google translate to compliment each other, she cleaned me up, took my water and off I went.
-
07-19-25 15:28 #11025Senior Member

Posts: 304How much did you tip? Do all the girls there allow cim?
Originally Posted by Jjoy07
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-25 10:30 #11024Shill for Asia and Tai spa, ignore all posts

Posts: 40Tai Masssage in Whittier
Stopped by and MMS introduced me to Ella. She was wearing a blue and white dress that showed of her long legs. She kind of reminded me of Coco. Back to the room where we got comfortable. After a great massage she took everything off. She licked her lips, kissed me and started pulling on my cock. She seemed horny so I let her work her magic and laid back. She had a good mouth and kept it nice and wet. She was patient worked the cock and sac for a long time. She almost didn't want to stop. She got me covered, rubbed her pussy and enjoyed herself on top, reverse cowgirl then doggy and missionary. Back to bbj with a cum in mouth finish.
-
07-18-25 23:24 #11023Senior Member

Posts: 68If anyone would pm me address, I would appreciate it. From ohio. If ever there, I can help you out thanks.
Originally Posted by Bran2025
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




