Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 13811
-
07-25-25 07:37 #12311Senior Member

Posts: 183A 2nd location near East Wacker and Columbus?
Maybe 2 years ago, I visited a second location of one of the south side apartments. This one was near East Wacker and Columbus, cost a bit more but was clean, I think a 1-br apt or maybe 2-br. Now I can't find it online and can't remember which place it was. Was it hkpd, red lantern, something else? Ring any bells? Still open?
-
07-24-25 12:43 #12310Senior Member

Posts: 183Maybe I'm not the most observant, but when I've been there, while not a luxury condo, the unit was kept very clean. Far cleaner than, say, Orange, hkpd, redlantern, and cleaner than some other dingy apartments by independents.
Originally Posted by SmileySam
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-25 19:13 #12309Senior Member

Posts: 468Marinas
That Marinas apartment is a dump. I hear that building has a cockroach infestation problem. Done going to that building.
Originally Posted by Sk7499
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-25 19:04 #12308Senior Member

Posts: 156She not young and not as good looking as bp my opinion also don't think the neighbors don't notice they do. It's not that much safer. Your dime do with it what you want. I prefer younger. Also good luck with your id giving that up hopefully that won't bite in the future no thanks
Originally Posted by Englee
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-25 18:03 #12307Senior Member

Posts: 183Thai Linda East River Road
A few people here have recently talked about missing Natasha and hope she is coming back. I just saw Linda. She operates from the same apartment on East River Road. Service was fantastic. Linda was great. Kissing right from the start. This location is so much nicer than going to Orange, Bluephoenixchi, or Green. Apartment is much, much cleaner. It's in a multi story apartment building so the neighbors don't know who you are visiting. Someone mentioned previously that the neighbors at Blue were taking pictures. I don't know if that is accurate.
Much safer and clearer at this location. Good service. I am looking forward to the next rotation of providers. I haven't been here since Natasha. I'm glad they answered my text message this afternoon. Linda will be here until the end of the month.
https://adultsearch.com/us/illinois/chicago/female-escorts/3670055
-
07-22-25 20:55 #12306Senior Member

Posts: 585I saw her too. Anne might be slightly hotter, but Alise slightly younger. Alise still hotter than the 2 girls at BP last rotation. Thin young body darker skin, third picture is most accurate.
Originally Posted by SkipF69
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-25 19:44 #12305Senior Member

Posts: 218She is my ATF Thai girl. Must see when she comes back. Keep us updated.
Originally Posted by SawBoy1740
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-25 15:40 #12304Senior Member

Posts: 176Alise BP
Stopped by To see Anne again. Booker said Annie was available. Got there and Anne busy- booker showed me Alise who says her normal name is Annie Anyhow- she said she just flew in from California and only there three days. Prettiest girl maybe ever imo. Probably late 20's. Perfect body similar to Anne. I might have been her first client at BP. Very accomodating, alll positions. Cim. To me. A must see. Only there three days. Nice Surprise. Pictures are real
-
07-22-25 10:51 #12303Senior Member

Posts: 286Oh please let it be true that Natasha is coming back. She's incredible.
Originally Posted by YDiner14
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-25 09:38 #12302Senior Member

Posts: 218Natasha
Hey Goop. Any word on a Natasha return? Hope I didn't miss her.
Originally Posted by GoopRuiz
[View Original Post]
YD.
-
07-21-25 23:47 #12301Senior Member

Posts: 283Sounds like a great experience! But next time you have such a good time, you may want to use the rest 12 minutes to somewhat bond with the girl or have some pillow chat with the girl. Some girls may like to play your nipples or balls; or even let you explore their bodies. Leaving the room in 18 minutes really sounded like you escaped from that girl or were kicked out of her room, if you did not express how you liked the experience. That was too cute.
Originally Posted by ChuckBoy
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-25 21:05 #12300Senior Member

Posts: 585Anyone seen Amy? Do they actually have three working rooms at GB?
Originally Posted by ChuckBoy
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-25 20:58 #12299Regular Member

Posts: 9YoYo The Queen GB
Stopped by GB and got luck of the draw YoYo.
This girl is The Queen at dick sucking she had my whole 8" down her throat not a single gag and was licking the backside of my balls at the same time and all I can say is that is the fastest I ever blew $200 but this was well worth it and this girl is a real good time. I also like that the booker will arrange for back door entrance and exit if needed.
I was in and out of there in 18 minutes LOL!
-
07-20-25 13:40 #12298Banned Member

Posts: 170You In Box is Full
Tried to respond to your message but your inbox is full.
Originally Posted by Charlie2030
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-25 11:59 #12297Senior Member

Posts: 1713Address is listed on their website. You should just take a drive to see yourself. What is safe for one guy might not be safe for you as we all have different risk tolerance.
Originally Posted by Charlie2030
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





