Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 2,236 to 2,250 of 18195
-
07-22-25 19:29 #15960Senior Member

Posts: 1170Sophia utr
I saw this sexy latina the other day. She had just come back from a mini vacation and OMG did she look amazing. Nice tan with sexy tan lines! I didn't have a lot of time so I booked for the hour and as always she was on fire! Multiple positions dfk, DATY, Doggy, lazy dog, misch. BBBJCIM.
Stay safe.
Orlo69.
-
07-22-25 13:22 #15959Senior Member

Posts: 82Sophia.
Glad to plus one this review. I saw Sophia yesterday. This was my third time and it was the best one so far. I haven't been kissed so passionately in a long time. She stripped me while kissing and fondling me. Her clothes came off quickly. We took a shower together which enhanced the GFE vibe. I'm an older guy without blessing of good looks. As a result I've learned talents to help my game. A soft touch, and gentle tongue, a voice that compliments and expresses pleasure. Before long, Sophia was squirming in delight reaching a vocal orgasm that I felt with my tongue and my mouth.
Originally Posted by BoriiDope
[View Original Post]
Then she returned the favor with a BBBJ that felt so good. She got me close then would back off and edge me. Over and over again. I finally blew in her mouth and she keep going until I tapped out. The continued BBBJ after cumming was so fulfilling.
Maybe being a man who recognizes that I'm not handsome nor am I a young stud helped me connect with Sophia on this incredible level. So. If you are middle aged or older, and only average looking (or below average) but have some skills and complimentary words, you will love your time with this fiery Latina. She does incall or outcall.
Contact Orlo69 for her contact info. He's the gatekeeper.
-
07-22-25 11:32 #15958Senior Member

Posts: 215Remix86
Make sure when you are replying to peoples messages you are not saving to your private messages it fills your inbox faster than you can keep up. LOL.
When you clear some space I would love her info.
Thanks brother.
Have fun boys.
Porkchopp.
-
07-22-25 10:06 #15957Senior Member

Posts: 237Cuban snow bunny
Mailbox is full, can you message me?
Originally Posted by Remix86
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-25 19:28 #15956Regular Member

Posts: 17Cuban Snowbunny
Your inbox is still full, would love the contact info. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Remix86
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-25 18:56 #15955Senior Member

Posts: 47I messaged earlier, not sure if you got it. I'd like her information please.
Originally Posted by Remix86
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-25 18:56 #15954Regular Member

Posts: 17Snowbunny
Inbox is still full. Would you please send me the contact info. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Remix86
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-25 17:43 #15953Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 210Thank you
It was wonderful to catch up with you!
Originally Posted by NiceGuy71
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-25 17:43 #15952Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 210Thank you!
I always love a little adventure LOL.
Originally Posted by Mp9457
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-25 16:10 #15951Regular Member

Posts: 15Yes, my inbox is full. But I'm emptying it out every so often for New request. It looks like I'm up-to-date with everyone.
Originally Posted by BigStudOrl
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-25 15:36 #15950Senior Member

Posts: 304Now you're full
Seems like you're quite the popular one because now your box is full!
Originally Posted by Remix86
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-25 14:10 #15949Regular Member

Posts: 17Cuban Snow bunny
My inbox is clear would appreciate the info. It says your box is full.
Originally Posted by Remix86
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-25 13:34 #15948Senior Member

Posts: 131My inbox is empty. Looking forward to her contact.
Originally Posted by Remix86
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-25 10:23 #15947Regular Member

Posts: 15Attention those inquiring about Cuban snow bunny
Some of you have have exceeded their stored private messages.
I'm trying to reply back to everybody. Please make sure your inboxes are empty.
-
07-21-25 10:14 #15946Senior Member

Posts: 73Sarah Maitland
A little late on the review (Sorry, Sarah).
A wonderful Thursday afternoon visit. As usual, we had a wonderful conversation before arrival.
After I got refreshed, and Sarah got herself going. She recommended something we hadn't tried before. A wonderful thing about this lady is that even though I don't see her super frequently, she still remembers the little details.
As always, it was a wonderful visit with a friend, that happens to include naked fun time.











Reply With Quote






