Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 96 of 2215 FirstFirst ... 46 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 146 196 596 1096 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,440 of 33218
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31793

    Second girl

    Second girl is located in Avondale rate of 250 $ for a hr. Too much robbin, stealin and shootin in Avondale for me to even think about going there to pick her up.

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaTek1  [View Original Post]
    I have not seen or heard of reports of either. That second one looks pretty good to me.
    .

  2. #31792
    Senior Member


    Posts: 826
    The first one, Kyndra, is Jesse's (aka Julie's) sister. Julie's link is posted below and I can vouch for having had a good time with her. If Kyndra delivered similar service, I'd say go for it. They do work together upon request but - as youd expect - dont play with each other and focus only on the client.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...l/224445754432

    Although on Cincinnati forum, their location is closer to Dayton.

    I don’t know anything about second one.

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie1004  [View Original Post]
    Hello gentlemen I'll be traveling through your city in the month and was wondering if anyone has seen or any info on there 2.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...9/054229837595

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...-/071296112039

    And if you come to south part of tennnessee would be glads to return the favor thanks.

  3. #31791
    Quote Originally Posted by Willie1004  [View Original Post]
    Hello gentlemen I'll be traveling through your city in the month and was wondering if anyone has seen or any info on there 2.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...9/054229837595

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...-/071296112039

    And if you come to south part of tennnessee would be glads to return the favor thanks.
    I have not seen or heard of reports of either. That second one looks pretty good to me.

  4. #31790

    Summer? More like Winter

    Been trying to set up something with Summer https://members.seeking.com/member/8...4-f33bdef03079.

    She responds quick when setting things up, but goes silent when it's time for the meet. Flaked 2 times in two days (and I actually drove to the meetup location the 2nd time).

    She seems like a nice girl but is very forgetful, she forgot the whole 2nd part of our conversation where I mentioned hours in advance that I was going to be late and to push back our meet. To which she responded with "okay, let me know when you're ten minutes out. " That was the last message I received from her that day until the next day where she accused me of being late like we didn't have the aforementioned conversation.

    YMMV but my experience hasn't been good so far.

    --

    Edit: I took a while to make this post and I swear I was on the SB forum, but maybe it brought my post here after I was logged out?

  5. #31789
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeMan64  [View Original Post]
    Inbox is full!
    Been on another fishing trip. I have emptied my inbox again. Sen her number out to several people tonight after another great day on the water.

    Good luck. Hope her add goes up soon my inbox getting crashed.

  6. #31788

    Maya left

    Quote Originally Posted by TooBadForU  [View Original Post]
    I would never do this because they have all your info and if they get raided then guess what the cops have all there info and your a sitting duck!! LOL.
    Maya left Cincinnati this morning.

  7. #31787

    Traveling

    Hello gentlemen I'll be traveling through your city in the month and was wondering if anyone has seen or any info on there 2.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...9/054229837595

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...-/071296112039

    And if you come to south part of tennnessee would be glads to return the favor thanks.

  8. #31786

    I would never!!

    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingAbout  [View Original Post]
    Popcorn time again with this group (their fifth agency name in Cinn this year). Nom. Seven continuous months of dysfunction. Nom. Use with caution. Scroll down for latest. Nom.
    I would never do this because they have all your info and if they get raided then guess what the cops have all there info and your a sitting duck!! LOL.

  9. #31785

    Bluefurredfox.com

    Popcorn time again with this group (their fifth agency name in Cinn this year). Nom. Seven continuous months of dysfunction. Nom. Use with caution. Scroll down for latest. Nom.

  10. #31784
    Quote Originally Posted by Ado1819  [View Original Post]
    Yeah me too. Oh man I was excited about the appointment, but then agent reports of police at the hotel. So I swung by the location few hours later and oh man location is indeed bad like everyone said. It's a hotel with huge parking lot, but no cars. Then I went towards the back there are maybe 6-8 cars. There is just not enough people staying in that hotel. They would probably recognize who are their guests and who are not.
    That is agree, yesterday was the same scenario and I am sure front desk knew I was for the business but they didn't stare or stopped me. I always scout the area first and drive around parking lots at hotels multiple times before I tell them I arrived just as precaution. But agent is very good and I am glad he told you and cancelled instead it could have been all business and situation may have been different. However police patrol hot spots occasionally or they may be checking up on another guest complaint or noise complaint.

  11. #31783
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja0805  [View Original Post]
    I booked Maya today but my appointment was cancelled as the agent saw police. You were lucky.
    Yeah me too. Oh man I was excited about the appointment, but then agent reports of police at the hotel. So I swung by the location few hours later and oh man location is indeed bad like everyone said. It's a hotel with huge parking lot, but no cars. Then I went towards the back there are maybe 6-8 cars. There is just not enough people staying in that hotel. They would probably recognize who are their guests and who are not.

  12. #31782

    Police today

    Quote Originally Posted by DaytonRocky84  [View Original Post]
    Sure, I understand your choices. Can't help you with your paranoia but I had no issues seeing Maya yesterday.
    I booked Maya today but my appointment was cancelled as the agent saw police. You were lucky.

  13. #31781
    Quote Originally Posted by GonHome  [View Original Post]
    Location is the one reason why I'd be wary because it's definitely in the no-fly zone. Previous location with Gina was good, but the new one is an area most avoid.
    Sure, I understand your choices. Can't help you with your paranoia but I had no issues seeing Maya yesterday.

  14. #31780
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja0805  [View Original Post]
    The site is now down. Something might have happened.

    https://bluefurredfox.com/
    New one is down as well. Agent claims some firewall issue.

  15. #31779

    Blue Furredfox site is down

    Quote Originally Posted by GonHome  [View Original Post]
    Location is the one reason why I'd be wary because it's definitely in the no-fly zone. Previous location with Gina was good, but the new one is an area most avoid.
    The site is now down. Something might have happened.

    https://bluefurredfox.com/

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape