Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 33445
-
07-18-25 17:46 #32005Senior Member

Posts: 195That is agree, yesterday was the same scenario and I am sure front desk knew I was for the business but they didn't stare or stopped me. I always scout the area first and drive around parking lots at hotels multiple times before I tell them I arrived just as precaution. But agent is very good and I am glad he told you and cancelled instead it could have been all business and situation may have been different. However police patrol hot spots occasionally or they may be checking up on another guest complaint or noise complaint.
Originally Posted by Ado1819
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-25 16:58 #32004Regular Member

Posts: 15Yeah me too. Oh man I was excited about the appointment, but then agent reports of police at the hotel. So I swung by the location few hours later and oh man location is indeed bad like everyone said. It's a hotel with huge parking lot, but no cars. Then I went towards the back there are maybe 6-8 cars. There is just not enough people staying in that hotel. They would probably recognize who are their guests and who are not.
Originally Posted by Ninja0805
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-25 16:04 #32003Senior Member

Posts: 110Police today
I booked Maya today but my appointment was cancelled as the agent saw police. You were lucky.
Originally Posted by DaytonRocky84
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-25 15:27 #32002Senior Member

Posts: 195Sure, I understand your choices. Can't help you with your paranoia but I had no issues seeing Maya yesterday.
Originally Posted by GonHome
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-25 15:25 #32001Senior Member

Posts: 195New one is down as well. Agent claims some firewall issue.
Originally Posted by Ninja0805
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-25 14:58 #32000Senior Member

Posts: 110Blue Furredfox site is down
The site is now down. Something might have happened.
Originally Posted by GonHome
[View Original Post]
https://bluefurredfox.com/
-
07-18-25 12:43 #31999Senior Member

Posts: 131Location
Location is the one reason why I'd be wary because it's definitely in the no-fly zone. Previous location with Gina was good, but the new one is an area most avoid.
Originally Posted by DaytonRocky84
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-25 08:46 #31998Senior Member

Posts: 386Inbox empty. Her dance card filling up fast. Her add will be posted soon ast it get approved.
Originally Posted by JoeMan64
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-25 08:08 #31997Regular Member

Posts: 6Avoid
Set up meeting. I arrived at location, a motel. Texted her and she ghosted me. Then cop pulls behind me. No car in front of me so casually drove off. Felt like a set up.
Originally Posted by Jayson7825
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-25 07:52 #31996Senior Member

Posts: 229Brookee
Inbox is full!
Originally Posted by TonguenGroove
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-25 07:12 #31995Senior Member

Posts: 195Just reach out via text, if they feel like they need verification. They will let you know what that maybe. Usually a selfie, age, ethnicity etc. So they know who will show up.
Originally Posted by Ninja0805
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-25 01:54 #31994Senior Member

Posts: 120Bunny
Avoid the one with pink hair. She's nuts and drama.
Originally Posted by Chateau
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-25 23:36 #31993Senior Member

Posts: 353Tried to pm but inbox is full, imagine that!
Originally Posted by TonguenGroove
[View Original Post]
Please send me her #I am begging!
-
07-17-25 23:23 #31992Senior Member

Posts: 110How can a new client verified?
Very interested in the agency. Website has a phone number and an email address but not so much information how to get verified. Can someone tell me how? Thanks.
Originally Posted by DaytonRocky84
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-25 21:30 #31991Regular Member

Posts: 1Dakota?
Has anybody seen the girl from this ad? It looks like a girl I had seen posts from before. Some of the pictures look familiar and the way she wrote the post. I think her name was Dakota. Just wasn't sure if this was legit or not. Thanks.
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/5139639046










Reply With Quote




