Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 526 to 540 of 6973
-
07-24-25 16:44 #6448Senior Member

Posts: 50What did it run you? I may still want to dip my toe in once just to see LOL.
Originally Posted by GlenBenton
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-25 16:04 #6447Banned Member

Posts: 495I did
It was a one and done. Pictures are flattering.
Originally Posted by CtSpoilGuy
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-25 14:55 #6446Senior Member

Posts: 50Any info?
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...0-507453deb985
Anyone seen her before? I've seen her on the site a bit but just started talking to her.
Going to set up a date soon but curious how she is and what's her usual ask if anyone has info.
-
07-24-25 14:44 #6445Senior Member

Posts: 43Agreed.
Originally Posted by LuckyCT
[View Original Post]
IMO, there is a good kind of crazy where there is the potential for a freak in bed. That's not the kind of crazy we're talking about here.
It's crazy in a sad, dangerous and unpredictable way.
It's unfortunate because she was getting help and was very pleasant when she was in a better place.
-
07-23-25 14:58 #6444Senior Member

Posts: 356I can't believe it either. Did you read my post? Just happened upon her and hope I never ever see her again! Super crazy and let me say that again. Super crazy. You guys are thinking with the little head. It will get you in BIG trouble with this one! Donny Bravo ain't lying!! If you let the little head make your decision, please report back! I will definitely be entertained!
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-25 10:33 #6443Senior Member

Posts: 1532Kate aka Crazy Rachel
Originally Posted by XxMarkXx
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by JtKim
[View Original Post]
You guys are nuts. You literally want to have face time with LE for the chance to have some ass. I wasn't joking when I said she called LE on me bc I didn't give her money for her nails. I didn't even sleep with her that day. Just tried to hook her up with a ride.
Originally Posted by BigBoss203
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-25 11:06 #6442Senior Member

Posts: 265Katie / Rachel
We only communicated on snapchat and the account she used for that appears to be gone now.
Originally Posted by BigBoss203
[View Original Post]
I admire your confidence in taking on rhis challenge. Just remember, you are obligated to detail how your experience goes.
-
07-21-25 00:28 #6441Senior Member

Posts: 430Rachel (Katie)
Can anyone share crazy Rachel number with me? I am ready to take a risk for some good action.
I'll share Tess's contact in return.
-
07-20-25 00:19 #6440Regular Member

Posts: 20Kate in Wallingford
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...1-6db1ae57db2d
She only has one picture and relatively new in Wallingford. Her face looks somewhat familiar and I was wondering if she's one of famous / imfamous characters discussed here.
-
07-19-25 20:49 #6439Senior Member

Posts: 702Nicky
Nicky came over lasdt night after she finished work. It was late. Too late for me, but I wasn't abotu to cancel on her at the last minute. I found her to be pleasant and personable. She has a past and she is very forthright about it. I told her what I was into and she even bought an outfit to match what I wanted. She's pretty plain looking. Has a tummy and has pushed out 3 pups over her life so yeah. Does she check the sleazy white trash hooker box? Totally. The sex was meh. I had to drive the boat most of the time but she was a good sport. DFK, BBJ and BBFSCIP and CIM is definitely available if you want it. Greek is probably on the menu too. But at 2:00 AM, coming down off an eddible I could only get one round off and couldn't get off twice but not for a lack of effort on her part, that was on me. 300 ppm, but others have gotten her down to 200. I figured it was a fair tradeoff since she was coming to me and driving about 45 minutes one way.
Originally Posted by Hawg219
[View Original Post]
All in all, it was fine. Not sure I will see her again though. Mostly because her availability doesn't match my free time.
-
07-19-25 17:49 #6438Senior Member

Posts: 1041If I was single, I'll book a hotel in Vegas for the weekend and 2 roundtrip tickets and take her there to fuck her brains out.
Originally Posted by Kwagmire
[View Original Post]
And let her know that if she fuck around or act up, I'll leave her ass there.
-
07-19-25 14:33 #6437Senior Member

Posts: 362Katie
Man, every time this girl pops up here, I am tempted. Her body is banging and her face is super cute. But I've dated crazy before (and it fucked me up in the head) and this girls sounds like a whole 'nother level. But crazy is great in bed. I'm older now and much better at managing women, and have systems in place to keep this life separate from my real one, but.
I don't need drama, but I'd really like to tap that.
Kwagmire.
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-25 08:58 #6436Senior Member

Posts: 241Wish I could have, but she doesn't want her face 'out there. ' Otherwise I would've 100% recorded.
Originally Posted by TopGun9
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-25 08:47 #6435Senior Member

Posts: 1041Nice report.
Originally Posted by Hawg219
[View Original Post]
Glad to hear you had a good time with her.
Did you take any pics or videos during your session with her?
-
07-18-25 03:16 #6434Senior Member

Posts: 241Nicky aka Nicole
Had a date with Nicole and overall I was satisfied, but YMMV.
The good: incredibly polite attitude, great hygiene, no demons, alert / considerate of your time, open menu (including DFK, DATY, BBFSCIP), negotiable ppm, very curvy in all the right places, big tits.
The bad: Can host but very late night and she has to sneak you into her room in the sober house she lives in. Not the most enthusiastic in bed, often tired from working her legit job so much.
Overall I enjoyed my time with her and will repeat. But is she the right match for you? That's to be determined. She sneaked me into the sober house she lives in at 1:30 am and it was a bit of a hassle of waiting around for people to go to sleep and getting in position etc etc. But once we were in her room, she quickly showered and the was ripe for a good time after that. She's a working waitress who does this hobby on the side for extra income. And though she gives off a pro vibe from her experience, she behaves like a UTR overall. She has a little bit of a belly, but the rest of her body is well toned for what it is; primary from standing all day doing a service industry job. She tasted great DATY and her feet are in excellent shape if that matters to you. She was exhausted but let me go two rounds, both BBFSCIP after showing a clean and recent test. DFK included. Greek is off the table and CG is hit or miss depending how tired she is. I personally enjoyed her and will repeat, but she might not be for everyone just FYI. YMMV depending what you want out of the date, but her communication is excellent once she's texting you. She ask for 300 ppm, but it is easily negotiable simply because she needs the extra money.
She looks much better than her photos, attached are what she looks closest to.
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...1-25eade0124c0










Reply With Quote





