Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 98 of 1403 FirstFirst ... 48 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 148 198 598 1098 ... LastLast
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 21038
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19583

    JPLAY Anna

    Is this the Anna everyone raves about?

  2. #19582

    U Mi Massage on Charlotte Highway

    Gents, I know this is not the section for Indian Land but this forum is more active and up to date with Mongering. Totally legit don't waste your time or money the massage was ok and there's nothing going on here. Happy Hunting Guys!!

    Bulldog35.

  3. #19581

    Masseuse

    Quote Originally Posted by MrChamp  [View Original Post]
    I reached out to her few weeks before but she wanted to pay the donation at the time of scheduling an appointment online. I never proceeded further.
    Copy that thanks.

  4. #19580
    Quote Originally Posted by CEOTraveling  [View Original Post]
    Any link to her or info Thanks.
    He is talking about Cali at La Fleur.

  5. #19579

    She needed donation while booking an appointment

    Quote Originally Posted by Diddy1103  [View Original Post]
    Been in the talks with her anyone seen her.

    https://charlotte.craigslist.org/hws...862100313.html
    I reached out to her few weeks before but she wanted to pay the donation at the time of scheduling an appointment online. I never proceeded further.

  6. #19578

    Masseuse

    Been in the talks with her anyone seen her.

    https://charlotte.craigslist.org/hws...862100313.html

  7. #19577

    Link please or any added information

    Any link to her or info Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lynxe1  [View Original Post]
    Well. As the saying goes. Nothing is ever as good the second time around.

    SOOOO FRIGGEN WRONG!

    Damn this cute little girl is going to have me coming to Charlotte once a week!!

    Down to earth. Sexy by nature and soo friggen hot!

    Ima pick up a side job just so that I can see her more often😂128514;128514;.

  8. #19576

    Cali strikes again!!

    Well. As the saying goes. Nothing is ever as good the second time around.

    SOOOO FRIGGEN WRONG!

    Damn this cute little girl is going to have me coming to Charlotte once a week!!

    Down to earth. Sexy by nature and soo friggen hot!

    Ima pick up a side job just so that I can see her more often😂128514;128514;.

  9. #19575
    Senior Member


    Posts: 132
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby247  [View Original Post]
    If I had to say a weight, I would say 170-180? She's like 5'5 / 5'6 so maybe that plays a part in it. She definitely isn't BBW just curvy in my opinion.

    Flat enough stomach, slim waist, nice pears and great assets.
    Thanks Bobby, this makes sense and looks about right.

  10. #19574
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay75  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the Intel, Bobby. I'd be interested in both. However, Vanessa states she is 200 pounds. Do you think she is that big and that number is accurate? She looks thick but doesn't look 200 to me.
    If I had to say a weight, I would say 170-180? She's like 5'5 / 5'6 so maybe that plays a part in it. She definitely isn't BBW just curvy in my opinion.

    Flat enough stomach, slim waist, nice pears and great assets.

  11. #19573
    Quote Originally Posted by SnatchHappy  [View Original Post]
    Bobby, your post is now in her ad. LOL.
    That's OK. She asked me first. No big deal.

  12. #19572

    Fort Mill

    Across the border is drying up. Fort Mill has lost both MidasTouch and Golden Massage. Remaining options are all legit, until you get down to Rock Hill, and there it's just Green Tea and WRC.

  13. #19571

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by SindayMass  [View Original Post]
    Had a chance to swing by here midday. Lucky to get Suzi too. What a great personality and offered a real GFE from the start with kisses at first sight.

    We started with a massage then, a quick TS which was wonderful. Minimal on the tease but still fun.

    Back in room started finishing the massage with a nice B2 B and P2 B rubs super hot onto under reach with sack sucking and pole pulling F'ing great, while in ass up position. On to a flip and some CBJ and DATY with a nice clean shaved puffy muff and some salad toss, no problem. Then CG, to standing missionary and a pop.

    Suzi then did a clean up and finished up the last 20 minutes with massage.

    Great to go to a spa and get the full hour. Definitely, worth the visit and take care of Suzi if you're lucky to get her.
    I like her. She has a great personality. 10/10. Great massage too. I like my girls petite so that's the only problem that I have with her.

  14. #19570
    Senior Member


    Posts: 132
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby247  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellow, bloggers! It has been a while, but I'm glad to be back and ready to join the games again. I took a slight break due to all the chaos and restrictions going on, but I finally decided to hop back into the pool. (And I'm excited to share my review with you all!

    I have temporarily been trying to take a break from the American Spa's, as summer is typically a very skeptical time for them. So I decided to have a visit with the Vanessa. I was hesitant as she stated she did not have any reviews, and I just recently saw her posting. (I took the risk anyways after she sent me verification photos) so I decided to try her out. And I was definitely not disappointed. Vanessa is a beautiful sexy experience attendant. She really took her time with me and made sure I had a very relaxing session (I did an upgraded session, PM for details) her location is on the Southend, very upscale and discrete! I would highly recommend.

    Next, I visited Olivia. Olivia & Vanessa share a beautiful professional suite with each other, and work together. Location is definitely 10/10.

    Olivia was also very beautiful, slim spinner type. I also had an upgraded session with her (PM DETAILS) and I would definitely visit again!! (She doesn't massage as well, but definitely a fun pleaser).

    Both attendants are worth the money and time.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ssa-74173.html

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...own-61123.html
    Thanks for the Intel, Bobby. I'd be interested in both. However, Vanessa states she is 200 pounds. Do you think she is that big and that number is accurate? She looks thick but doesn't look 200 to me.

  15. #19569
    Quote Originally Posted by SnatchHappy  [View Original Post]
    Their ads give almost no info on pricing, type of service or upgrades. Can you share any info or are you sworn to secrecy?
    Bobby, your post is now in her ad. LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape