Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 46 to 60 of 1423
-
08-23-25 09:40 #1378Senior Member

Posts: 1141. Reportedly a scammer / thief.
Originally Posted by Herodius
[View Original Post]
2. Thinks she's worth $300 for hh.
3. Never tried.
-
08-22-25 11:50 #1377Regular Member

Posts: 7Info on regulars
Has anyone had an experience with any of these providers. Communication has been ok but scheduling hasn't worked out I'm looking for info to decide who I should see first.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/carbo...t/159894013556
https://skipthegames.com/posts/carbo...l/170990887767
https://skipthegames.com/posts/carbo...-/667657458448
-
07-28-25 16:50 #1376Senior Member

Posts: 47Link
Can you send me the link where she was arrested? I thought she was arrested cause I haven't heard from her.
Originally Posted by SleepyHead63
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-25 14:45 #1375Senior Member

Posts: 100Bella in jail?
Hey, can you DM me the link the article where she was arrested? I used to "be friends" with her a few years ago. She went from top notch to bottom of the barrel QUICKLY when the pharma got the best of her. Sad to see.
Originally Posted by SleepyHead63
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-25 16:28 #1374Senior Member

Posts: 34Bella
I have seen her before but last time I felt I was getting set up to be robbed. She was in the hallway, did not want me to knock on the door. Asked me to give her some time and go to my car. Dude in a car with no plates making circles around the hotel. I left, I see now that she is in jail. Will not try that again.
-
07-13-25 12:53 #1373Regular Member

Posts: 4Cuban
I'm new to this kind of stuff but was curious if anyone had any info on Cuban girl. I see someone has already asked about her. Anyone have any updates with her?
-
07-08-25 09:35 #1372Regular Member

Posts: 1New Girl Around Town
Anybody see this new girl walking around town. I have seen her 3 times. She is dressed like she is looking. She is very skinny, dark hair, seen her twice by CircleK / SaveALot between once around 6 am and again around 830 am. Saw her again by amtrak and BigChill around 9 am. Two of those times she was wearing crop top and mini skirt.
-
07-06-25 10:39 #1371Senior Member

Posts: 114Kendra and Lola are time wasters
Kendra is definitely fake. So is Lola. Just a couple of big-time time wasters, don't even bother with these two.
Originally Posted by OrgasmLover
[View Original Post]
Now Kandi, on the other hand, is someone I've never had trouble setting up time with, so I'm not sure what's going on there. I've now seen her a few times the last couple of months. A bit of baby damage, but she's still gorgeous.
-
07-05-25 08:47 #1370Senior Member

Posts: 122Real or not?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...dale/189639787
Anyone seen this one? Set up 2 hookups but was ghosted both times.
-
06-29-25 15:02 #1369Senior Member

Posts: 114She's real and she's spectacular!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/carbo...-/125565427907
I was never sure if this girl was the real deal, she just seemed a little too professional, but I finally managed to schedule some time with her yesterday, and I'm here to tell you, not only is she the real deal, she was the best time I've had in a long time! The best oral skills I've had in a while, BBBJ and DT, and she did it for as long as I wanted. I never felt hurried. And when it came time for FS, the girl was wet and ready. She is a BBW, I know some of you will write her off for that, but you'll be missing out. The girl is also sweet, smart, and absolutely gorgeous. A big girl, and tall, but very feminine and sexy. She only works a few days a week, so keep an eye out for her ad and go have yourself an awesome time. I'm hoping I've found my new go to.
-
06-20-25 07:14 #1368Senior Member

Posts: 122Is it worth it?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/carbo...e/005518879135
So this lady says no to everything apparently. Don't know if it would be worth the money, has anyone tried?
-
06-16-25 12:20 #1367Senior Member

Posts: 131Not worth the effort
I have tried MULTIPLE times. She always has something come up, forgets, or just plain ghosts after you've already driven to meet her. She might have been fun at one time, but these days you'd have more luck catching your own shadow!
Originally Posted by TittyFukr
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-25 08:41 #1366Senior Member

Posts: 122Cuban Mami
It was something like that with the work Cuban. Man I posted this awhile ago. Didn't think people were on these boards anymore!! Especially since no girls around.
Originally Posted by Smith123
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-25 12:03 #1365Senior Member

Posts: 249What was this girls name.
Originally Posted by OrgasmLover
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-25 20:37 #1364Senior Member

Posts: 40Tokyo










Reply With Quote






