Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 61 to 75 of 1423
-
03-22-25 11:18 #1363Senior Member

Posts: 122Any info on the cuban
-
03-05-25 18:29 #1362Senior Member

Posts: 114I saw Kandi a couple of times a few years ago. Sweet girl, not bad looking in person, BBBJ and FS. Some good talent there.
Originally Posted by TittyFukr
[View Original Post]
Not sure what she's like these days though.
-
03-05-25 13:05 #1361Senior Member

Posts: 553Check the Champaign forums for her. She used to live there. But that's going back 3-5 years.
Originally Posted by TittyFukr
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-25 20:52 #1360Regular Member

Posts: 2Snuggle Fuck / Kandi
Has anyone tried kandie from Mt Vernon, IL?
Seen her post a lot here and there but have never seen anything about her on here? Thanks in advance.
-
03-01-25 19:32 #1359Senior Member

Posts: 40Tokyo
https://skipthegames.com/posts/carbo...1/961531756771
Anyone take a chance with her?
-
02-27-25 18:37 #1358Senior Member

Posts: 114Gemini
https://skipthegames.com/posts/carbo...i/644109295462
Took a chance on her a few weeks ago. She's real, and she's a beautiful young lady. Very sweet and down to earth. Smaller breasts, plus she's lost a lot of weight recently so she has a little extra skin hanging. But she has a gorgeous thicker ass, so between that and her beautiful face, I really didn't need to look at much else LOL.
Communication was decent, didn't ask for a deposit. Always seems to be running an hour late though.
You'll need to know that she doesn't do oral at all. She did a good job getting me going with her hand. She has a nice tight kitty and the FS was hot and passionate.
I really liked her, but she charges way too much for someone who doesn't go down. Her rates are in her ad. But if you just want to bang a gorgeous babe, you won't be disappointed.
-
01-16-25 14:03 #1357Senior Member

Posts: 156Bella
Anyone seen Bella lately? Is she straight now or still bat shit crazy? Saw her walking this week in Cdale and looks like she has picked up a little, not so thin now at least.
-
01-15-25 22:30 #1356Senior Member

Posts: 156Real or not
If she is in that old Motel 6 or what ever that sketchy joint is there, I would bring a little heat along. The deposit turns me away.
Originally Posted by BT8370
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-25 17:57 #1355Regular Member

Posts: 18https://skipthegames.com/posts/mount...n/611092804639
Anyone had her? Just want to make sure she's real!
-
12-30-24 13:17 #1354Senior Member

Posts: 114Simple Southern Satisfaction
https://skipthegames.com/posts/carbo...-/682554807907
Has anyone ever seen her? I love her pics, but I really want to know what is lying in wait before driving all the way to Carrier Mills LOL.
-
12-29-24 23:13 #1353Senior Member

Posts: 122Skye was scared off
Skye was chased off by a jackass that kept calling her and spooking her saying things he was going to do to her and stalking her. Every time she blocked his number, he changed numbers and started again. That's weirdo shit. Heck she might still do her thing but you might have to run into her to get with her. She's out of the website Business. I got lucky and saw her a couple of months back before she left the website because of the weirdo.
Originally Posted by HoosierMove21
[View Original Post]
Katie Jo Is the one that got out of prison and moved away after a brief comeback. Since I've been in the area.
Zona.
Skye.
Katie Jo. 1,2,3 in that order. To bad they aren't around anymore.
-
12-29-24 16:00 #1352Senior Member

Posts: 100More comparing of notes
Destiny! That was her name! Yeah, she was great before you knew her and she was Satan after she found out you didn't worship her. Her attitude was always that she was a legitimate businesswoman and "wasn't like all the other dirty skanks. " And I'll give it to her. She was clean and owned a home and all (albeit in Freeman Spur). But she just had the attitude that she was actually a very smart woman and was operating a sexually charged business. She was even going to "write a book about her life," which is what a lot of these nuts say. It was all ridiculous though, because she was really psycho. The more she thought she WASN'T like all the other girls, the more unlikable she became.
Originally Posted by OrgasmLover
[View Original Post]
Is Skye still around?
I recall Bella being on the good side of good versus bad, but I don't remember her skills being THAT good. But it's been a long while, so you may be right. She must have been pimped up when I saw her last because she was high as a kite and so different from when I knew her at first. It's like I saw the whole life change from decently nice, normal girl who just got into this. All the way to ignorant drugged out ***** with a black pimp. It was sad to see because she really was a decent girl at first. Super nice until the change.
If you ever get a chance to see Sunshine, do so! I haven't seen her posting in a while, but if she does, it's 100% worth it. She's what Destiny thought she was. Smart, low key, a great conversation, nice, and very skilled.
-
12-29-24 14:18 #1351Senior Member

Posts: 122Nice overview
Chloe is ridiculous. A couple of years ago she was actually hott. Prices were normal and she was down to earth. Somehow as time went on she gained 60 pounds and started overcharging people. I don't care who you are, your pussy. Isn't worth $300 for 15 minutes. Gtfoh. And if you guys are paying that, then you're part of the problem.
Originally Posted by HoosierMove21
[View Original Post]
Alice is ok and down to earth but for the prices she charges, she's not worth the time unless you desire conversation. Oral skills are very lackluster. A positive, she was willing to let me actually finish without kicking me out, so she's no rush. Went once and wouldn't and haven't gone back.
Saw Bella, gave a great BBBJ but she's only likable when her boyfriend / pimp isn't around. You can always tell the difference because he always doubles her prices. Will admit though, she's the 1st girl to ever make me 🥜 with oral in a condom. LOL.
Chelsea has no teeth and swears she gives good head but as soon as she starts, she stops because her mouth hurts. The body on her post and her body definitely aren't the same. Between that and meth mouth, it's a definite no go.
Destiny was the girl on freeman spur. She even had a porn page on pornhub until she got into it with a girl in Carbondale on social media. The girl and the community went in on her and she shut the page down and moved out of the area.
There was a girl named skye roaming around and to me she was the second best player. Never a dull moment. Only reason she wasn't the best was because of.
Zona. She was the best and wettest around. She got pregnant by her pimp and disappeared!!
There was also another one who recently got out of prison came back on the scene then moved away. I can't think of her name though.
Bottom line, the area is currently flooded with meth mouth and over priced women. Oh well.
-
12-27-24 17:49 #1350Regular Member

Posts: 20Overview
I saw Chloe but it was several years back, before Covid. Her prices back then were lower but still higher than basically everybody else. But in my experience it was worth it at that time. She was a thick blonde chick and she basically let me do whatever I wanted to do for as long as I wanted. I was in Cape Girardeau and she happened to be travelling there at the time. Had to pay for an uber from her hotel to my apartment but it was no big deal. She showed up, obviously high as a kite but it didn't bother me at all. Paid her the 250 bucks she was asking at the time and then she let me use her like a sex doll more or less. DFK, no problem, BBBJ obviously, told her I was going to fuck her bare, no argument. Bent her over and started sticking my thumb in her ass while I was fucking her, grabbed the lube and slid my cock into her asshole. Not once did she tell me something was off limits, but YMMV. I probably got lucky booking her while she was on another planet on whatever shit she uses.
Originally Posted by HoosierMove21
[View Original Post]
More recently I got in contact to try and set something up and she wanted 300 bucks for me to drive all the way over to Carbondale. I told her that her pussy wasn't really worth 300 bucks 5 years ago, let alone today, and she didn't take it very well.
-
12-26-24 14:09 #1349Senior Member

Posts: 100Just an overview
Since the posts have lessened here, I just thought maybe we could all give our general overviews, which might help others. I don't get back to the area much, but this is my overview from the past few years.
Bella. If she's not using a lot at the time, and she's clean and semi-normal when you see her, she's very pretty, very nice, a decent conversation, and very skilled. If she's using or needing to use at all, she is the exact opposite of what I just said. She's worthless, demanding, always trying to get more money, and she couldn't care less about her skills or whether you like them. So, see her at your own risk. You'll either have a fantastic experience, one of your best ever, or you'll have a completely horrible experience, one of your worst ever. There will be no in-between. You get a feeling she was a cool girl to hang out with as a friend in high school. But, then, drugs happened. Currently posting here: https://skipthegames.com/posts/carbo...-/975409040398.
Sunshine. She's maybe the best I've seen in the area. She's gone to OnlyFans so I'm not sure if she still posts on STG. She's skilled, pretty, cares that you're enjoying it, fun, funny, and actually sort of smart. I have zero negatives about her. She got off STG after some guy on here basically posted exactly where she lived and she got freaked out (understandably). But if you can find her and get to see her, she's amazing. She was last in Franklin County, but that's all I'm willing to disclose.
Freeman Spur Girl. I forgot her name because it's been 3-5 years, but there was this girl in the tiny hamlet of Freeman Spur. Blonde girl. She had amazing skills and energy. UNTIL she found out that you also see other people. Then she turns into a raging psycho. Yep, she wants your money, but she was also notoriously about "Don't call me until you're ready," but then she'd make you wait and wait until she was ready, so you're operating on her weird schedule. She was thin and pretty and had a nice body and was skilled, but man she could turn on you in a second and it was bad. It wasn't worth it for me when I discovered this. I haven't seen her post in a long time. Maybe she doesn't anymore.
I never got to see the thin, pretty girl from Herrin that people were always talking about. I tried communicating with her on multiple occasions, months apart, and never got anything back. Her communication seemed weird. Was it Lacey maybe?
I never saw Chloe. I texted her once and the prices were sky-high. I never texted her again, though I heard she dropped her prices to reasonable levels (though still high).
Anyone else want to give an overview? If there are no new reports, maybe this would be helpful or at least interesting.









Reply With Quote






