Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 136 to 150 of 2477
-
08-01-25 11:25 #2342Senior Member

Posts: 518A Massage
Yep, that would be A Massage on Demorest. My visit was like that but I have seen another claiming more touching since.
Originally Posted by OtraVez
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-25 01:10 #2341Senior Member

Posts: 460Number in the ad corresponds to A Massage. https://skipthegames.com/posts/colum...d/754483314632.
Originally Posted by Scratcheddvd
[View Original Post]
According to the handy dandy central Ohio AMP map, looks like HE, but no OTC / UTC. But of course, YMMV, or things could have changed.
https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/vi...3.0920946&z=18
-
07-31-25 12:06 #2340Regular Member

Posts: 9Lincoln Village
Found what might be a new place? https://columbus.craigslist.org/hws/...869512010.html
Might TOFTT, so I asked what time they open tomorrow.
Anyone else made contact or been there?
If it's a bust, I'll swing over to Moon Bay.
-
07-24-25 16:03 #2339Senior Member

Posts: 1281I don't think they care
I think they don't care. It's all about volume, cash and getting high. Rinse and repeat. Columbus is in a real low place for this hobby.
Originally Posted by Paradigm71
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-25 16:00 #2338Senior Member

Posts: 1281Gone
Says ad removed. Always good to grab a screen shot on CL if ya remember to.
Originally Posted by Dougie1977
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-25 07:10 #2337Senior Member

Posts: 89Donna
Anyone seen her?
https://columbus.craigslist.org/hws/...867980476.html
-
07-22-25 14:21 #2336Senior Member

Posts: 297Massage
I also saw her last week. Seems you're right that any endings are part of the hour package. I wish I knew that before but I ended up caving. Got a decent BBBJ but she's a little too quick with it.
Originally Posted by BradBen44
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-25 17:32 #2335Senior Member

Posts: 1297That can go both ways. In cases like this one, it's best to see this as an expensive lesson and move on.
Originally Posted by Paradigm71
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-25 08:51 #2334Senior Member

Posts: 518Customer service
I feel like people in this business would be more careful with the customer service side of the operation. These days especially, you don't want to piss off the wrong person.
Originally Posted by BradBen44
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-25 08:43 #2333Banned Member

Posts: 454That's insane. Thanks for the review.
Originally Posted by BradBen44
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-25 22:53 #2332Senior Member

Posts: 70Julia / Simone / Darlene / Tina / Dublin Massage
Just saw her this afternoon. Messaging was terrible. Very brief and erratic replies (I have some tolerance for this line of work). Told me she had me down for 5 PM. Quoted rate of 160 hhr / 270 hr. I asked her if she'd do 160 for the hour (based on previous comments here). She said sure. Then no reply to request for address (had earlier said close to downtown Dublin). I asked at 4:50 as I drive that way if we are still on? No reply. Then Asks me if I'm there at 5:05 (I was on my way to the AMP). So I turn around to the address she sent. Nice home in Dublin. Put donation down and she said "only half hour?" We looked at text and she said she missed that text. I said ok here's $200 total. You give me what you feel it's worth. "OK" she said. She proceeded with maybe 15-20 minutes of a decent massage and then said she needed more oil. She disappears for 5+ minutes and returns and gives me like 3 minutes of leg rubbing on the flip and says we're all done. I was like that's it? She said yes if you want a happy ending you need to pay $270. She leads me downstairs and out the door and then ushers the monger waiting in adjacent room upstairs (let's call him "the I need more oil guy" I got a $30 massage for $200. She does has nice tits. But I will never see her again. Time and money waster.
Originally Posted by LiveMonger
[View Original Post]
https://columbus.craigslist.org/hws/...866893521.html
-
07-18-25 08:56 #2331Senior Member

Posts: 129She seems all over the place. Quotes you $340, I was quoted $290, another guy paid $150.
Originally Posted by SolarBear
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-25 06:15 #2330Banned Member

Posts: 454Different Ad
I was asking about the one who keeps posting different ads, names, and numbers.
Originally Posted by HornySenior
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-25 19:01 #2329Senior Member

Posts: 8924 sure
I went. It's Honey.
Originally Posted by Dougie1977
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-25 17:44 #2328Senior Member

Posts: 198No name
Didn't ask. The other provider there looked a bit older and haggard.
Originally Posted by DEW1968
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




