Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 151 to 165 of 2477
-
07-15-25 15:25 #2327Senior Member

Posts: 89It's been years since I've seen her, but I have seems her a half a dzn times though.
Originally Posted by Racedriver70
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-25 08:12 #2326Senior Member

Posts: 86CL Girl
So you have seen her and she is legit?
Originally Posted by Dougie1977
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-25 06:23 #2325Senior Member

Posts: 89It's the same number I had for her in my little black book.
Originally Posted by CBus1234
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-25 21:54 #2324Senior Member

Posts: 338Did you get a name is see 2 girs work there what one you get.
Originally Posted by NedDivine13
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-25 10:51 #2323Senior Member

Posts: 35Nuru. Relaxing Wellness Session
Anyone seen this one? Or have any info they can provide? Feels like a scam but I haven't gotten through any communication but don't see any other ads like this one either. Would love any feedback. Cheers.
https://columbus.craigslist.org/hws/...865575224.html
-
07-14-25 00:01 #2322Senior Member

Posts: 198Sinclair Upstairs
Visited this establishment this evening. 70 for 60 minutes. Nice massage, minimal teasing. On the flip. No haggle, simply went to the important parts. When I pulled one of the girls out she inquired about a tip. I said of course (because as a man of means and a gentleman, I always tip). Proceeded with FIV up her short white shorts.
She was 30 ish. Ok looking.
May repeat.
https://columbus.craigslist.org/hws/...865488020.html
-
07-13-25 23:57 #2321Senior Member

Posts: 198Life is a negotiation
She quoted me a crazy number at first. However, she agreed to my number.
Originally Posted by SolarBear
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-25 16:16 #2320Senior Member

Posts: 50Simone
I experienced elusive and vague communication as well and was eventually quoted $340/ hr which I declined.
Originally Posted by NedDivine13
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-25 10:26 #2319Senior Member

Posts: 198Titties
Very nice.
Originally Posted by RickMann
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-25 10:25 #2318Senior Member

Posts: 198Simone
$. 5 plus tip.
Originally Posted by LiveMonger
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-25 17:12 #2317Senior Member

Posts: 167Unwind
Anyone try this one yet?
https://columbus.craigslist.org/hws/...865222078.html
-
07-12-25 11:28 #2316Senior Member

Posts: 1281Communication
She can be very sketchy and vague in her communications. Bit of a time waster in my experience.
Originally Posted by NedDivine13
[View Original Post]
What was the donation.
-
07-12-25 10:18 #2315Senior Member

Posts: 159Apple
Just saw Apple at her new place. Very nice safe secure. She was awesome as usual. Saw her sister yo-yo on the way out. She is young and beautiful. Can't wait to go back to see her a little pricey, but you get what you paid for.
-
07-12-25 09:24 #2314Senior Member

Posts: 453Not sure
She has a new name in there this morning.
Originally Posted by CBus1234
[View Original Post]
I m going to pass good luck.
-
07-11-25 14:16 #2313Senior Member

Posts: 892Honey
OMG! It's Honey. Just went to see her and she is as beautiful as ever. Don't wait.
Originally Posted by MmQuarterback
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





