Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 331 to 345 of 7742
-
07-23-25 23:05 #7412Senior Member

Posts: 332Nothing
I don't see any sting lately lately, you got to be more specific.
Originally Posted by JosephKerr
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-25 17:19 #7411Senior Member

Posts: 539Busted
Was there a sting recently? A bunch of chicks popped up for soliciting in the past day or two.
-
07-20-25 14:30 #7410Senior Member

Posts: 93Jack girl- Amanda Rod
Where did you see this information?
Originally Posted by NorthJerseyGuy
[View Original Post]
That charge is not shown on the blotter or on eCaseView, the Clerk of the Circuit Court & Comptroller's court records search.
CS.
-
07-20-25 12:43 #7409Senior Member

Posts: 59Jack girl
I saw this morning she was arrested for luring guys to his or her Hotel room and robbing them!! AVOID at all costs!
Originally Posted by BillyBob000
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-25 23:46 #7408Banned Member

Posts: 925Who is she?
I'm sure she is crazy or something, but I have an odd attraction to her. Maybe for just a BJ. Let me know any info about her, where she hangs? Service quality? And does anyone have any action pics or videos?
Don't post mug shots
A2
-
07-18-25 23:13 #7407Banned Member

Posts: 925A-Rod
Amanda Rod.
Can be known a a jack girl. Can be risky, but not for a smart monger.
-
07-15-25 22:18 #7406Senior Member

Posts: 518Avoid she tries to lure you to her "spot" sounds like a set up.
Originally Posted by KanyeForPres
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-25 22:05 #7405Senior Member

Posts: 332WSW Prego
Last Saturday night riding by the mexican club on 6th and dixie I saw a WSW with black short shorts who appeared to be preggo, she was walking with her handler and I tried to call her over but she wouldn't pay me attention, drove around and I ran into her again and she still wouldn't say anything, anybody know who she is?
-
06-26-25 09:23 #7404Senior Member

Posts: 21480 for 4
Spent 4 days in your fair city. Made several rounds up and down Dixie at various times of the day. Didn't see any SW activity at all. Sure not like it used to be when I lived here.
-
06-25-25 17:14 #7403Senior Member

Posts: 162Harley Quinn doing time for burglary. Happened a few weeks ago but just thought to post. Someone was asking about her. We'll be seeing her again soon enough.
-
06-11-25 14:04 #7402Senior Member

Posts: 278What area?
Originally Posted by KanyeForPres
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-25 21:56 #7401Senior Member

Posts: 332LSW Amanda Rod
Anyone ever get with the Tan Puerto Rican LSW Amanda Rod whos on the blotter date 3/23? I've seen her around a couple of times but acting too sketchy, and once she got in my ride but wanted 30 coins so I drop her back off.
-
06-10-25 21:06 #7400Senior Member

Posts: 51Rhonda sighting
Most around here know who Rhonda is. She has been in this area for 20 + years and is a legend on the same level as Nana. . . 2 days ago I saw a figure walking near Dxie & 7th and I thought to myself, is that Rhonda? I've only seen her a few times in the last 3 or 4 years, I never picked her up & each time she was more & more frail looking. I had to go back to get close enough to see if it was her & sure enough. She is an absolute stick figure & a shell of her former self. Back when she first came around she was grade A material & about as good as it gets out there. She never said no to anything. Sadly she was never able to get out so the streets have taken their toll on her. .
-
06-10-25 20:52 #7399Senior Member

Posts: 51Re. ZeZe
ZZ has been out of it for some time now, I would think well over 2 years. I know she has a kid now. She laid low when she was out there so if you got with her I know why you are asking. She was a go to for sure.
Originally Posted by OnlyCarDates
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-25 00:49 #7398Regular Member

Posts: 14Scattered but not gone.
They've "cleaned up" LWB a lot. They're still there, in some odd spots (pole eyes e'erwhere). Haven't seen much in quality but I might take the plunge.
I expect most of them went on the interwebz over to the gator.
Originally Posted by Chelli4me
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






