Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 23 of 516 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 73 123 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 345 of 7735
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7405

    WSW Prego

    Last Saturday night riding by the mexican club on 6th and dixie I saw a WSW with black short shorts who appeared to be preggo, she was walking with her handler and I tried to call her over but she wouldn't pay me attention, drove around and I ran into her again and she still wouldn't say anything, anybody know who she is?

  2. #7404

    0 for 4

    Spent 4 days in your fair city. Made several rounds up and down Dixie at various times of the day. Didn't see any SW activity at all. Sure not like it used to be when I lived here.

  3. #7403
    Harley Quinn doing time for burglary. Happened a few weeks ago but just thought to post. Someone was asking about her. We'll be seeing her again soon enough.

  4. #7402
    Quote Originally Posted by KanyeForPres  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever get with the Tan Puerto Rican LSW Amanda Rod whos on the blotter date 3/23? I've seen her around a couple of times but acting too sketchy, and once she got in my ride but wanted 30 coins so I drop her back off.
    What area?

  5. #7401

    LSW Amanda Rod

    Anyone ever get with the Tan Puerto Rican LSW Amanda Rod whos on the blotter date 3/23? I've seen her around a couple of times but acting too sketchy, and once she got in my ride but wanted 30 coins so I drop her back off.

  6. #7400

    Rhonda sighting

    Most around here know who Rhonda is. She has been in this area for 20 + years and is a legend on the same level as Nana. . . 2 days ago I saw a figure walking near Dxie & 7th and I thought to myself, is that Rhonda? I've only seen her a few times in the last 3 or 4 years, I never picked her up & each time she was more & more frail looking. I had to go back to get close enough to see if it was her & sure enough. She is an absolute stick figure & a shell of her former self. Back when she first came around she was grade A material & about as good as it gets out there. She never said no to anything. Sadly she was never able to get out so the streets have taken their toll on her. .

  7. #7399

    Re. ZeZe

    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyCarDates  [View Original Post]
    I just got back to South Florida after being away for two years, does anyone know if Amanda A or Zeze are still around? Thanks.
    ZZ has been out of it for some time now, I would think well over 2 years. I know she has a kid now. She laid low when she was out there so if you got with her I know why you are asking. She was a go to for sure.

  8. #7398

    Scattered but not gone.

    They've "cleaned up" LWB a lot. They're still there, in some odd spots (pole eyes e'erwhere). Haven't seen much in quality but I might take the plunge.

    I expect most of them went on the interwebz over to the gator.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chelli4me  [View Original Post]
    I lived in Lake Worth quite a few years ago. By what I read on this, and the WPB thread, it seems like activity is still prevalent along Dixie and maybe some side streets right off of Dixie. Is this accurate? I will be visiting there soon and will be checking the stroll as I remember it. Are there any particular areas I should be looking? When I lived there you could occasionally find providers working over the bridge right at the entrance to the beach parking area. I will attach a pic of one I met right there. I regret to this day not sampling her skills. It was the year 1990 and she was willing to come to my place but wanted 200 for QV. Just wasn't in my budget then. One I did sample from Dixie called herself Gumby. She popped her dentures out once we got parked and damn that girl could suck a dick. Anyway any info would be appreciated. Responding here or via PM if you prefer. Not that anyone would come from south Florida to Indy, I could return the favor if you did!

  9. #7397

    Hello fellow mongers

    I lived in Lake Worth quite a few years ago. By what I read on this, and the WPB thread, it seems like activity is still prevalent along Dixie and maybe some side streets right off of Dixie. Is this accurate? I will be visiting there soon and will be checking the stroll as I remember it. Are there any particular areas I should be looking? When I lived there you could occasionally find providers working over the bridge right at the entrance to the beach parking area. I will attach a pic of one I met right there. I regret to this day not sampling her skills. It was the year 1990 and she was willing to come to my place but wanted 200 for QV. Just wasn't in my budget then. One I did sample from Dixie called herself Gumby. She popped her dentures out once we got parked and damn that girl could suck a dick. Anyway any info would be appreciated. Responding here or via PM if you prefer. Not that anyone would come from south Florida to Indy, I could return the favor if you did!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1614.jpg‎  

  10. #7396
    Quote Originally Posted by KanyeForPres  [View Original Post]
    Oh that fat white dude, yeah I seen him following her behind grillin me.
    With glasses?

  11. #7395

    Redhead man

    Quote Originally Posted by CowGirlForever  [View Original Post]
    The other red head works but it's rare now cause of her man is on her ass. Her name is LaLa.
    Oh that fat white dude, yeah I seen him following her behind grillin me.

  12. #7394

    2 WSW redheads

    Quote Originally Posted by KanyeForPres  [View Original Post]
    By the mexican club on 6th, always walking together are 2 new WSW, one is name Ashley H on the blotter with the red hair, the other slim redhead I can't get because Ashley says she supposedly doesn't work.

    Didn't get a date with any, although I had met ashley a while ago on broadway for 20 coin BBBJ which sucked, so I won't repeat. But I do want her friend just can never catch her by herself.
    The other red head works but it's rare now cause of her man is on her ass. Her name is LaLa.

  13. #7393
    Quote Originally Posted by FilthyKoala  [View Original Post]
    If this is Cassandra T with that obvious crown tattoo on her chest scooped her up when she was UTR in Hollywood back in 2023 I think. Can be had for cheap but really annoying personality. She talks so loud it's like she's yelling in the car! She also gets super paranoid when tweaked out and demanded I open my trunk to make sure nobody was hiding. Why'all can keep her lmao.
    Blonde / dirty blonde. She was talking conversationally when I met her. A bit of an attitude but just enough to notice. Real thin from candy.

  14. #7392

    411

    I just got back to South Florida after being away for two years, does anyone know if Amanda A or Zeze are still around? Thanks.

  15. #7391
    Quote Originally Posted by GrabEmByThePus  [View Original Post]
    WSW 10th S. Named Cassandra. I bet that's who you're talking about. Said she just moved up from Broward. I'll keep dreamin with her.
    If this is Cassandra T with that obvious crown tattoo on her chest scooped her up when she was UTR in Hollywood back in 2023 I think. Can be had for cheap but really annoying personality. She talks so loud it's like she's yelling in the car! She also gets super paranoid when tweaked out and demanded I open my trunk to make sure nobody was hiding. Why'all can keep her lmao.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape