Thread: Cuddle Comfort
+
Add Report
Results 346 to 360 of 1389
-
07-21-25 11:53 #1044Senior Member

Posts: 55Home run with a new one
Just had a session Friday with a new cuddler. A little bigger girl but GFE, BBBJ and BBFS. DM me if you would like her info. Regular and Senior members alike are welcome.
-
07-19-25 20:02 #1043Senior Member

Posts: 123That is interesting that she deleted her account. Hopefully everything is okay with her.
Originally Posted by Acrylic
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-25 11:09 #1042Regular Member

Posts: 7Was going to see Hattie
The accounts is gone was going to see what was had to offer.
-
07-19-25 10:28 #1041Senior Member

Posts: 29Forestfairyx
Anyone seen Forestfairyx? She mentions massages.
-
07-19-25 08:24 #1040Senior Member

Posts: 7335Lips look fake too. I bet she can do some things with them.
Originally Posted by Somefft98
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-25 07:02 #1039Senior Member

Posts: 110Lilly
She's an escort.
Originally Posted by Somefft98
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-25 00:39 #1038Senior Member

Posts: 29Yeah, she was a lot of fun, but good Lord, the DANGER signs flash in your mind every minute you're with her.
Originally Posted by LON77
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-25 00:36 #1037Senior Member

Posts: 29She's moved around in the past, usually based on what one could interpret as a sugar daddy (the Hawaii stint) and what she's confirmed as a baby daddy (Omaha). But this is the first I recall her entire account being deleted.
Originally Posted by LON77
[View Original Post]
So much drama.
-
07-18-25 22:39 #1036Regular Member

Posts: 7Lilyfreckles
YMMV. If you like them thick a good time can be had. Fake boobs and butt.
Originally Posted by ButtKiller23
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-25 22:03 #1035Senior Member

Posts: 123Can't say I'm surprised to be perfectly honest. I'll leave it at that.
Originally Posted by Daddy99
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-25 20:56 #1034Senior Member

Posts: 323Tranquilmind
What happened to her.
Originally Posted by RadioVet
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-25 20:55 #1033Senior Member

Posts: 323Guess mom got tired of it she's gone again.
Originally Posted by Harley13fire
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-25 11:09 #1032Senior Member

Posts: 111Lilly
https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/Lillyfreckles
Got something lined up with her. Any intel? I searched forum and only saw 1 review.
-
07-16-25 12:06 #1031Senior Member

Posts: 111Krystle
Anybody know anything about this Krystle in Gastonia?
-
07-14-25 20:05 #1030Regular Member

Posts: 11Sofi
YMMW with all these girls, but I had a good time. L1 only, but super sensual / into it after a pretty fun cuddle session. For guys into L1 I'd highly recommend. No upcharge other than listed rate.
Originally Posted by PatsFan46
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




