Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,921 to 1,935 of 12392
-
07-22-25 11:15 #10472Senior Member

Posts: 1873New place??
Anyone checked it out yet White girl working?? Doubt it but needs to be checked out.
https://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/...867582196.html
Ad might not last long.
📍 2714 NE Sandy Blvd, Portland, OR 97232.
💆8205;9792;65039; 60 & 90-minute sessions, customized to your comfort.
🕰65039; Everyday: 8:00 AM – 10:00 PM (Last appointment at 10:00 PM).
📱 Text preferred: 917.358. 1265.
💳 Small deposit required for first-time clients.
✨ Limited availability daily — book early to secure your spot!
-
07-22-25 11:02 #10471Senior Member

Posts: 125What does Bella look like? Is she more a service girl, a looker, or both?
Originally Posted by Tungsten99
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-25 10:15 #10470Senior Member

Posts: 97Ymmv
As always YMMV. I've seen anni a lot, she knows I like msog so I pretty much always get it with her. And with her I get hr for $$. But when I see someone new at candy I typically only do hh, and that's usually 1. 4.
Originally Posted by NeopAnderson
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-25 22:12 #10469Regular Member

Posts: 23Candy Menu
How much was it? Extra for msog? Is msog on the menu for all?
Originally Posted by DimSumFun
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-25 21:28 #10468Senior Member

Posts: 119Bella will be leaving Baoju for Seattle in 10 days
At least that's what she told me today. And she expects to be back in Portland in November.
Originally Posted by WonderMZ2
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-25 23:21 #10467Senior Member

Posts: 28Bella
When does Bella leave Baoju?
Where is she going?
Is Zoey at Love a good backup?
-
07-19-25 13:15 #10466Senior Member

Posts: 2036Marine Dr
Near the intersection of Vancouver Way, by a gas station and convenience store. She was on the taller side, C cups, sort of looked like an Asian version of Geena davis. I'm guessing she's over 40, looks like she had a facelift, but sexy for her age. Got an hour of everything including decent massage, for my usual price. I believe her name is Jessica.
-
07-18-25 22:25 #10465Senior Member

Posts: 181I often ask for their number. Then you can text and ask where they are. I saw Monica at three different shops in the NW before she went to New York.
Originally Posted by Zizix
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-25 20:22 #10464Senior Member

Posts: 144Yeah, I know what you mean, but a tenuous grasp on English is sort of par for the course. If you want better acting, or even some decent conversation, you probably want a different experience than the AMPs.
Originally Posted by ********
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-25 18:41 #10463Senior Member

Posts: 195Mimi
Anyone know where mimi is now from baoju on 82nd across from hong phat really liked that girl was wondering if she was in town at another spa saw her couple weeks ago went back was told mimi no here anymore.
-
07-18-25 17:35 #10462Senior Member

Posts: 1873Me love you su much
After a few visits to a place. The Typical Asian Me love you me like you sound becomes somewhat annoying and fake. Anyone else find this a little putting off Movie where the GI Joe is being propositioned by the Vietnamese girl who has the same sound, Full Metal Jacket was the movie I believe, As such the place on 6th in Hillsburrito I think I will avoid for a while.
Cheers guys.
-
07-17-25 17:01 #10461Regular Member

Posts: 9Bajou
Saw Bella and personally found her very attractive. Attempted to go for a 4 hand massage but it seemed to be really busy that day. All in for hh was 2.0. Great attitude before and after the deed. Abcdfkdatybbjcim. Downside was she hard time with junior due to with my size so multiple positions wasn't available. Don't consider myself to be huge but slightly above average. Seemed to be rushed towards the end since I did slightly go over hh. Helped me get dressed and called it a day. Good experience but won't repeat.
-
07-17-25 01:59 #10460Senior Member

Posts: 138Agreed, many places use random photos that closely resembles the girl or at least enhanced / retouch version of themselves.
Originally Posted by BobA0
[View Original Post]
There are many AI app that even if you take photo of yourself and the AI version of you are different regardless.
I think no one is in this for the long haul and wants their real photo floating around the internet.
Personally for me, Jenny closely resembles what Candy shared just with different hairstyle ^_^
-
07-17-25 01:46 #10459Senior Member

Posts: 138Shill or not but definitely lots of interpersonal details and honesty about girls asking you to write reviews.
Originally Posted by Urlboffer
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-25 23:32 #10458Senior Member

Posts: 31Aloha from Beaverton
Sopped in Aloha Massage recently for a legit massage. Never got any other vibe but legit from this place and always get a good massage. However on my recent visit I saw a vision that made me wish more was available. A tall, leggy masseuse walked out of her room with her customer, a woman (more legit vibes), and I hoped I was next. Sadly wasn't. The masseuse had a huge set of knockers under a tight short sweater and tight black leggings. I didn't catch her face so I can't guess an age. Anyone know this hottie?
Also stopped in at Joy Foot and saw Mini for the second time. She's cute and petite with natural b cups. I'd guess late 30's but I'm terrible at guessing. Her massage is average and everything after that is covered. $$ for the hour, mamasan let me pay Mini in the room. CBJ, mish, cowgirl, and finished doggy with her ticking my balls. She's a bit of a clean freak with the alcohol and tissues. She doesn't rush. Will continue to repeat.












Reply With Quote




