Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,831 to 1,845 of 17004
-
07-20-25 10:31 #15174Senior Member

Posts: 518A Massage
I found myself over in the Demorest area on Saturday so figured I would check this place out again. Pulled into the parking lot and they did not look busy, went up and the door was locked but saw a buzzer and tried it but nobody came. While I was trying to send a message another vehicle parked beside me and tried the door then just left. They told me they would be open on Monday, not a very good way to run a business. I guess it would be best to call ahead for this place in the future.
Originally Posted by Mlive123
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-25 09:37 #15173Senior Member

Posts: 207So that's actually them and not a fake pic?
Originally Posted by OtraVez
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-25 06:50 #15172Senior Member

Posts: 2732I saw a not to good review on another site.
Originally Posted by Pandora614
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-25 01:11 #15171Senior Member

Posts: 460https://columbus.craigslist.org/hws/...866980235.html
Originally Posted by RangerRed2
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-25 21:30 #15170Senior Member

Posts: 207How do they look?
Originally Posted by Pandora614
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-25 19:50 #15169Senior Member

Posts: 854Makes me want to visit.
Originally Posted by Pandora614
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-25 17:13 #15168Senior Member

Posts: 518And then
Well, you managed to get the whole, when, and where but failed to give anything about the what and how. I'm happy for you, but that is not a review.
Originally Posted by Pandora614
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-25 16:50 #15167Senior Member

Posts: 75Polaris
I got a chance to see Apple and Yoyo last night a near Polaris. Parking was good and easily accessible.
-
07-19-25 12:18 #15166Senior Member

Posts: 530Milan
That's a name from the past. I saw her twice many years ago and always felt she came across a bit arrogant. I will say she had beautiful natural breasts, but she wouldn't let me touch them. She said she was in pharm school at OSU. Maybe she's a pharmacist somewhere.
Originally Posted by MidwestDude
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-25 18:01 #15165Senior Member

Posts: 1297Milan Bonaducci
Anyone remember her? Athletic, mixed AA girl with a 10/10 natural D cup that did massage. Kinda of a flake and gave decent massage with ending. Anyone know what happened to her?
-
07-18-25 14:05 #15164Senior Member

Posts: 518Hiuse
Green Shade is in the strip mall behind Cane's. The house by McDonald's, NIDA Spa, does not do HE.
Originally Posted by BenLogan
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-25 08:54 #15163Senior Member

Posts: 129Is this the place in a house next to McDonald's on a major highway? If so, normal rates? 60-ish for the hour, 40-ish for tip?
Originally Posted by ToreroA
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-25 16:18 #15162Senior Member

Posts: 1281Ask for
Wondering if you asked for Anna at Angel.
Originally Posted by Mlive123
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-25 12:51 #15161Senior Member

Posts: 518Name
Definitely not the same provider I had weeks ago, did you catch her name? Mine was older, very plain, like 5'6" and not exactly slim but not fat either. Did not bother to get the name because it was not an experience I had any plans on repeating. I might try the place again if a better option is available, but not in a part of town close to me.
Originally Posted by Mlive123
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-25 08:08 #15160Senior Member

Posts: 261Angel, Red Rose, Rejuvenation
In a review mode, did Demorest separately, but the past couple of weeks, visited several others.
Angel.
I have not been to Angel for at least 8 months. Stopped in and got an attractive gal. During massage I did rub her legs and her ass which she moved away from quickly. On the flip, she went to work right away but did not allow any touching. What a difference from previous visits. On the way out, she and two others siting around desk (all attractive) kept trying to give me water and candy. She got her tip, but I walked out without saying anything. Won't go back for a while.
Red Rose.
I have been to red rose two times previously and had great times. This time, a very attractive lady led me to the room. Nice massage and on the flip, bargaining began, She held firm at 60 if I wanted to see here tits. Tits came out, they were nice, but she moved more towards mt legs where I was not able to reach them WHAT On the way out, the lady I saw last time was on the couch and came over and hugged me and squeezed my ass.
Rejuvenation.
I have been here often but the past few years I say never again but then go every 6 months or so since it is EXTREMELY convenient. My never again is because the older lady is the finisher even if a younger one starts the massage. (BTW, this is also where a few years ago, the massage lady would ask one to massage her and I did and finished with Russian, of course, she is long gone). This time a tall attractive woman starts the massage. Front door opens several times, yelling in hallway and phone calls to get more help. My door opens and the switch off happens. Older lady is now working on me. On the flip, her tits come out and one is put in my mouth. Then she pulls her pants down (first time) and allows full access. No talk of tip amounts but I did give her 50 on the way out.











Reply With Quote




