Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 916 to 930 of 13312
-
07-24-25 23:06 #12397Senior Member

Posts: 154Spinner marie
Anyone know what happened to her. Used to see her post when she's available. I haven't seen anything posted from her in months. Tried her number but nothing but crickets. She did tell me a while back she was going to Charlotte some but that was a ways back pre- Helen. PM ok if you don't want to air it out here.
-
07-24-25 09:00 #12396Senior Member

Posts: 83Tara!!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...e/575542033499
Go see Tara!
Room was messy and she has a dog and a cat. She's definitely new to this. Wasn't dressed great and had on no makeup, but once I got her clothes off it was worth it. Nice tight body. Dfk and loves day! She was surprised when I made her cum. Then she said she wanted to fuck me and started sucking my cock for all she was worth and didn't stop until she had a mouthful. Was very un rushed. Kitty was very tight from what I could tell fingering her. There was a creepy guy outside of the room when I left but he didn't cause any commotion. There was evidence of a dude living in the room too. But will see her again. She was THAT GOOD! Message me with any questions.
-
07-23-25 12:06 #12395Regular Member

Posts: 13Anyone?
I asked about Kelly love and got 1 good feedback and 1 bad feedback have anyone else seen her?
https://share.google/w2tdSKtDw5Jkdakh8
Also any feedback on miracle?
https://share.google/c9maRoMnafzgKPfPG
And I want to leave a feedback on this girl she went by c blaze but idk now but she was good her BJ was sloppy she looks like she enjoy it and she has a nice body with a nice ass her face was alright I guess. Only problem is she never have a place so when I met her it was a suit they were living in all cramp up not the best locations for sure.
https://share.google/TK9WtcVyC809Oxm9Y
-
07-23-25 05:49 #12394Senior Member

Posts: 231Quick report on three great ladies
Hi All.
Search STG for Nova, Tara and Misti. Their pictures are real. They are not clock watchers. Their advertised menus are accurate. There personalities are fun. They deliver what they promise. I have seen each of them multiple times. My only problem is I can't visit more than once a week so it's difficult to decide who to call. Do me a favor and let them know you read a review from me on the site. Thanks all. QV out.
-
07-22-25 19:24 #12393Senior Member

Posts: 169Never waste
She swallowed every drop.
Originally Posted by ShakingString8
[View Original Post]
Bigger than what I was hoping. Not sure if I would repeat.
-
07-20-25 16:32 #12392Senior Member

Posts: 264Thank you very much for the intel. I had some travels come up so haven't seen her yet, but will report back when I do.
Originally Posted by DCloud9
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-25 13:09 #12391Regular Member

Posts: 10New to the area
-
07-19-25 10:58 #12390Regular Member

Posts: 10Thank you.
Originally Posted by GADude1
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-25 21:50 #12389Senior Member

Posts: 93Any reviews?
Just moved to the area so looking for a regular that's not on candy, not morbidly obese, and has a safe incall within a 40 minute drive of downtown. Any recs are much appreciated.
Also, any reviews on the following who don't have names:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...r/596216613131
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/726672148473
-
07-18-25 19:34 #12388Senior Member

Posts: 31Red head Dallas
Does anybody know if Dallas dreamz is still around? Used to have a lot of fun with her a few yrs back. She loved anal. Always was in Simpsonville at holiday in or near fork shoals. Haven't seen her post in a while. If anybody can help me out, lmk. Thanks.
-
07-18-25 17:50 #12387Senior Member

Posts: 476I've bought content in the past and she looked way rougher, enough so that I didn't meet because of it. So I don't think you're getting the experience you're expecting.
Originally Posted by Chuck636
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-25 17:09 #12386Regular Member

Posts: 10Layla
Has anyone seen Layla?
Does she truly offer Greek?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...a/704237474322
-
07-18-25 11:20 #12385Senior Member

Posts: 44Teagan
So I was finally able to see her recently and was a wonderful dream. She is in Greenville and did not require a deposit (for incall). I think it took a while for her to have her own place but appears she does now. While the price is higher than the stg girls, she's much better and a great time. Was worth the price of admission IMO.
Originally Posted by FordRangerGuy
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-25 08:51 #12384Senior Member

Posts: 227Short sweet
Has anyone experienced this girl? She seems fun.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...6/763215754041
-
07-18-25 07:37 #12383Senior Member

Posts: 155Bailey?
I've never seen her and never would after the arrest last month, is she out or is someone posting as her trying to scam people?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...a/717289125278
This one is clearly a scam because the picture is of Destiny and the description is for Bailey:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...l/214220387859
This is Destiny/Destinee who I've seen within the last week with no problems and no connection to Bailey that I know of:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/greenville/female-escorts/caucasian_w/ya-wanna-have-a-good-time/028268296703Last edited by TheRick; 07-18-25 at 07:49. Reason: added note on Destiny










Reply With Quote





