Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 102 of 921 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 152 202 602 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 13805
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12290

    Anne is back

    Quote Originally Posted by Selforen11  [View Original Post]
    The answer with Anne is that it will always be worth it, but I believe Anne is currently off for a couple of days (despite her being in the website). I think she is staying in Chicago for a couple more weeks. Not 100% sure where she is moving to.
    Anne is back to Chicago from her period rest. This time working at BP. Very horny, which is very typical for girls, not just her haha. Not sure why people were debating whether she is the GOAT or not. She is better than anyone who is working now. Even if you want to argue that all the reviews on this site are fake, you definitely can't argue all the 134 TER reviews that come from multiple cities.

    We need to be realistic. The reality is that most of us can't go to another city to hobby. Maybe it's just me, but I really don't like posts about how great girls are at other cities or how cheap Orlando is. I mean for you married guys, how many of you can get away from your wife and go to another city to hobby. For single guys, how many of you go to Orlando because you can get 2 girls for $340. I have no doubts it's $340 for 2 girls, but is it really $340? There is parking or Uber fee to get to O'Hare or Midway. Airfare. Rental car fee in Orlando. Hotel stay. Meals. I digress. Not sure when she will be back next time, so catch her before she leaves at the end of the month.

    https://bluephoenixchi.com/

  2. #12289

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by BringBackBp  [View Original Post]
    Yea you are just looking to argue. Most understand that the goat moniker is mainly subjective and almost a figure of speech. Nobody should truly believe she's the best worker in the entire world. But we will table this and just keep it moving. Because my OP wasnt particularly about Anne but recommending JoJo
    "Nobody should truly believe she's the best worker in the entire world. " Agreed.

    Jojo is good. Agreed.

  3. #12288

    Addition regarding JoJo

    I forgot to mention in my below post about her that she is a very excellent at massages. I'm talking about actually training. I know most won't care especially with an apartment. But I know some guys do longer sessions so that's something you should keep in mind if you are into that and want to experience her skills.

  4. #12287

    Smh

    Quote Originally Posted by MStanfield  [View Original Post]
    Maybe some guys will get my point. There is a great girl who delivers good service, sure. But if you set your expectation to seeing a GOAT, you might be a little disappointed.
    Yea you are just looking to argue. Most understand that the goat moniker is mainly subjective and almost a figure of speech. Nobody should truly believe she's the best worker in the entire world. But we will table this and just keep it moving. Because my OP wasn’t particularly about Anne but recommending JoJo

  5. #12286
    Quote Originally Posted by BringBackBp  [View Original Post]
    I don't even know what the point of this post is, but it's not that deep. Just an analogy on the recent discussion here. A subjective analogy at that. No need to try to debate or argue over it. That's kind of pointless.
    Maybe some guys will get my point. There is a great girl who delivers good service, sure. But if you set your expectation to seeing a GOAT, you might be a little disappointed.

  6. #12285

    Uhh chill out

    Quote Originally Posted by MStanfield  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, JoJo is good. Anne is great. But GOAT or Jordan? Nah. She is doing a great job for 300 per hour worth the money; worth the re-visit. But will you ever call Jordan "Anne on the basketball court"? Com'on.
    I don't even know what the point of this post is, but it's not that deep. Just an analogy on the recent discussion here. A subjective analogy at that. No need to try to debate or argue over it. That's kind of pointless.

  7. #12284
    Quote Originally Posted by BringBackBp  [View Original Post]
    I already reviewed her previously when she was here in May. Since everyone is discussing Anne, I just wanted to add a humorous take to counter some of the wild accusations and make a humorous NBA analogy. If Anne is the GOAT aka MJ / Lebron, JoJo is the Steve Kerr / Robert Horry aka necessary role player for championships. She's not well known or glamorous, but she is vital. Idk if that makes sense fully but I'm sure some can grasp what I'm getting at lol. Please be nice and kind to her. She's a sweetheart. I don't say that for everyone. But I know some of you dudes think you are auditioning for bang bros and don't care about anything judging but some of the fantasy penthouse letter type reviews.
    Yeah, JoJo is good. Anne is great. But GOAT or Jordan? Nah. She is doing a great job for 300 per hour worth the money; worth the re-visit. But will you ever call Jordan "Anne on the basketball court"? Com'on.

  8. #12283

    Ring The Bell

    Quote Originally Posted by Chijohn  [View Original Post]
    What's the best way for a new client to book for BP or GB: call, text or wechat?

    Do you just reach out and say is available on?

    I've seen some reports say they might get flaky on bookings. Is that still the case?
    Best bet is just walk up and Ring The Bell in my opinion.

  9. #12282
    What's the best way for a new client to book for BP or GB: call, text or wechat?

    Do you just reach out and say is available on?

    I've seen some reports say they might get flaky on bookings. Is that still the case?

  10. #12281
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonWi  [View Original Post]
    Which opened first? Sometimes the people who run spas are quite foolish in where they open and what signage they use.
    I know and I agreed, but people who don't take 30 seconds to do a simple google search on what Busy Bees does are just as foolish. I mean the place is directly across the spa. You have to be blind not to see the place. There are parents dropping off and picking up toddlers constantly. But hey it's their lives, not my business.

  11. #12280

    Jojo back at GB

    I already reviewed her previously when she was here in May. Since everyone is discussing Anne, I just wanted to add a humorous take to counter some of the wild accusations and make a humorous NBA analogy. If Anne is the GOAT aka MJ / Lebron, JoJo is the Steve Kerr / Robert Horry aka necessary role player for championships. She's not well known or glamorous, but she is vital. Idk if that makes sense fully but I'm sure some can grasp what I'm getting at lol. Please be nice and kind to her. She's a sweetheart. I don't say that for everyone. But I know some of you dudes think you are auditioning for bang bros and don't care about anything judging but some of the fantasy penthouse letter type reviews.

  12. #12279
    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    With Busy Bees directly across the street, it won't surprise me if something did happen. You guys really should google what Busy Bees is if you don't know what it is. Just saying.
    Which opened first? Sometimes the people who run spas are quite foolish in where they open and what signage they use.

  13. #12278
    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    P10 is not an apartment. You might have better luck posting your question in the massage parlor thread.

    With Busy Bees directly across the street, it won't surprise me if something did happen. You guys really should google what Busy Bees is if you don't know what it is. Just saying.
    They might be having problems because they only have a business license for nail services. Star Hot only has a foot massage license which is typical for that syndicate.

  14. #12277
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinosaur9  [View Original Post]
    Did something go down at perfect 10?

    I sent a message asking who was available and I got back a broken English text saying they only do head and scalp massage.
    P10 is not an apartment. You might have better luck posting your question in the massage parlor thread.

    With Busy Bees directly across the street, it won't surprise me if something did happen. You guys really should google what Busy Bees is if you don't know what it is. Just saying.

  15. #12276
    Quote Originally Posted by Selforen11  [View Original Post]
    The answer with Anne is that it will always be worth it, but I believe Anne is currently off for a couple of days (despite her being in the website). I think she is staying in Chicago for a couple more weeks. Not 100% sure where she is moving to.
    Same. She is on her period; but will stay in Chicago till the end of this month is what I heard.

    Looks like JoJo already moved into that fun room with that sex lounger. Even though she is also good, I kind of wish Anne could stay in that room.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape