Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 13805
-
07-18-25 14:07 #12290Senior Member

Posts: 1713Anne is back
Anne is back to Chicago from her period rest. This time working at BP. Very horny, which is very typical for girls, not just her haha. Not sure why people were debating whether she is the GOAT or not. She is better than anyone who is working now. Even if you want to argue that all the reviews on this site are fake, you definitely can't argue all the 134 TER reviews that come from multiple cities.
Originally Posted by Selforen11
[View Original Post]
We need to be realistic. The reality is that most of us can't go to another city to hobby. Maybe it's just me, but I really don't like posts about how great girls are at other cities or how cheap Orlando is. I mean for you married guys, how many of you can get away from your wife and go to another city to hobby. For single guys, how many of you go to Orlando because you can get 2 girls for $340. I have no doubts it's $340 for 2 girls, but is it really $340? There is parking or Uber fee to get to O'Hare or Midway. Airfare. Rental car fee in Orlando. Hotel stay. Meals. I digress. Not sure when she will be back next time, so catch her before she leaves at the end of the month.
https://bluephoenixchi.com/
-
07-17-25 22:34 #12289Senior Member

Posts: 282Agreed
"Nobody should truly believe she's the best worker in the entire world. " Agreed.
Originally Posted by BringBackBp
[View Original Post]
Jojo is good. Agreed.
-
07-17-25 22:04 #12288Senior Member

Posts: 112Addition regarding JoJo
I forgot to mention in my below post about her that she is a very excellent at massages. I'm talking about actually training. I know most won't care especially with an apartment. But I know some guys do longer sessions so that's something you should keep in mind if you are into that and want to experience her skills.
-
07-17-25 22:01 #12287Senior Member

Posts: 112Smh
Yea you are just looking to argue. Most understand that the goat moniker is mainly subjective and almost a figure of speech. Nobody should truly believe she's the best worker in the entire world. But we will table this and just keep it moving. Because my OP wasn’t particularly about Anne but recommending JoJo
Originally Posted by MStanfield
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-25 17:31 #12286Senior Member

Posts: 282Maybe some guys will get my point. There is a great girl who delivers good service, sure. But if you set your expectation to seeing a GOAT, you might be a little disappointed.
Originally Posted by BringBackBp
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-25 12:57 #12285Senior Member

Posts: 112Uhh chill out
I don't even know what the point of this post is, but it's not that deep. Just an analogy on the recent discussion here. A subjective analogy at that. No need to try to debate or argue over it. That's kind of pointless.
Originally Posted by MStanfield
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-25 12:06 #12284Senior Member

Posts: 282Yeah, JoJo is good. Anne is great. But GOAT or Jordan? Nah. She is doing a great job for 300 per hour worth the money; worth the re-visit. But will you ever call Jordan "Anne on the basketball court"? Com'on.
Originally Posted by BringBackBp
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-25 10:53 #12283Banned Member

Posts: 170Ring The Bell
Best bet is just walk up and Ring The Bell in my opinion.
Originally Posted by Chijohn
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-25 00:08 #12282Regular Member

Posts: 2What's the best way for a new client to book for BP or GB: call, text or wechat?
Do you just reach out and say is available on?
I've seen some reports say they might get flaky on bookings. Is that still the case?
-
07-16-25 16:17 #12281Senior Member

Posts: 1713I know and I agreed, but people who don't take 30 seconds to do a simple google search on what Busy Bees does are just as foolish. I mean the place is directly across the spa. You have to be blind not to see the place. There are parents dropping off and picking up toddlers constantly. But hey it's their lives, not my business.
Originally Posted by JasonWi
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-25 14:59 #12280Senior Member

Posts: 112Jojo back at GB
I already reviewed her previously when she was here in May. Since everyone is discussing Anne, I just wanted to add a humorous take to counter some of the wild accusations and make a humorous NBA analogy. If Anne is the GOAT aka MJ / Lebron, JoJo is the Steve Kerr / Robert Horry aka necessary role player for championships. She's not well known or glamorous, but she is vital. Idk if that makes sense fully but I'm sure some can grasp what I'm getting at lol. Please be nice and kind to her. She's a sweetheart. I don't say that for everyone. But I know some of you dudes think you are auditioning for bang bros and don't care about anything judging but some of the fantasy penthouse letter type reviews.
-
07-16-25 10:15 #12279Senior Member

Posts: 183Which opened first? Sometimes the people who run spas are quite foolish in where they open and what signage they use.
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-25 07:55 #12278Senior Member

Posts: 989They might be having problems because they only have a business license for nail services. Star Hot only has a foot massage license which is typical for that syndicate.
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-25 00:29 #12277Senior Member

Posts: 1713P10 is not an apartment. You might have better luck posting your question in the massage parlor thread.
Originally Posted by Dinosaur9
[View Original Post]
With Busy Bees directly across the street, it won't surprise me if something did happen. You guys really should google what Busy Bees is if you don't know what it is. Just saying.
-
07-15-25 16:46 #12276Senior Member

Posts: 282Same. She is on her period; but will stay in Chicago till the end of this month is what I heard.
Originally Posted by Selforen11
[View Original Post]
Looks like JoJo already moved into that fun room with that sex lounger. Even though she is also good, I kind of wish Anne could stay in that room.












Reply With Quote




