Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,176 to 2,190 of 59496
-
07-17-25 15:34 #57321Banned Member

Posts: 307Hot Latin
I thought she was a hot Latin.
Originally Posted by NewDude
[View Original Post]
I guess not.
-
07-17-25 14:44 #57320Senior Member

Posts: 657She looks the same
Hard to differentiate Bell from the others to be honest. Black hair, a few extra pounds. I think she's in her mid to early 30's.
Originally Posted by JohnnyKash
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-25 12:45 #57319Regular Member

Posts: 19FYI to iphone users w / login problems
The only way I can log into the bbs is via their blue page link: http://www.usasexguide.nl/
Click on the ENTER button on the blue page.
From the page that opens, click on the "Login" button.
Then enter your user name & password on the login page that opens.
Then you can follow your regular bbs board link (s) and post and / or read your DM's.
-
07-17-25 06:56 #57318Senior Member

Posts: 97Terra Chi
Anyone know if Purple is still at Terra Chi? Saw her about a month ago and was wondering if she is still there.
-
07-17-25 01:39 #57317Banned Member

Posts: 307Seven
I'm thinking Seven.
Originally Posted by CaptRon111
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-25 22:21 #57316Senior Member

Posts: 71Couple of Reports
Okay, where did you see Coco?
Originally Posted by Hobbyness
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-25 15:02 #57315Senior Member

Posts: 225A+ he
Good work. The one and only time I was there, it was self-service.
Originally Posted by SMan101
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-25 11:12 #57314Senior Member

Posts: 31Marietta HE
I get a good massage and L1 from Annie at A+ Massage on Shallowford near Trickum.
Originally Posted by Mutombo31
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-25 22:29 #57313Regular Member

Posts: 21I enjoyed Bella.
Originally Posted by LuvitAtl
[View Original Post]
Decent meassage.
Nice tease and she really enjoyed the package LOL.
-
07-15-25 19:18 #57312Regular Member

Posts: 24Couple reports
Looks like why'all wore out Anna from my initial post. Management said she's heading home.
Mama knows I won't go for a hag, so she set me up with Coco. Not a looker, typical Asian body, 30's or so, but MMS guaranteed I'd like her. Paid the 80 to see why.
Straight to the table shower, gentle wash, not that fucking rough sponge. On the flip, I motioned for her to join. She asked $200 firm and confirmed everything would continue in-room.
She started with a decent Nuru in the shower, lots of chest sliding, not full-body contact while sliding, but her soft skin and tight frame in doggy angles looked surprisingly young. Back in the room, massage was basic, light-medium pressure.
On the flip, started with light kisses (LFK), worked her way down licking all over nipples, thighs and balls. Asked for BBJ and at first she didn't understand. "mouth no bag, fuck bag", and she got it LOL. Light suction, steady rhythm. Out of nowhere, she swung her kitty at my face like a magic trick. I flicked her bean a little, no DATY for me but noticed she got way more into the bbj the more I worked. This turned into a solid 10 min session ultimately face fucking each other. Felt great. The only reason she stopped was I released for air for a sec. So if you want to go longer, don't let off the gas haha.
While still sucking jr she grabbed the bag. Hopped into cowgirl but with her feet on the bed and slamming my dick. Once we matched rhythm it was hard and fast fucking amazing, doggy, then pushed her down flat on the bed with her legs tight together for more, wrapped up with mish and one last round of doggy. Fucking nice.
For $200, great time. YMMV but I'll repeat. Not Anna-level looks.
Sunshine massage Bells Ferry:
Decided to TFFTT since I couldn't find anything recent on the place. Ended up with, who I assume is the MMS. Good massage skills and on the flip continued massage while Edging, working on jr briefly then continuing on. New to me. However while trying to reach home base, she paused a few times. Finally I look up and see the lady dozing off! Never had that happen before. I just laid there and watch, thinking she might actually drop her face on jr lmao. Anyway, will not repeat. L1 $60.
Still looking for that elusive fine spinner if anyone care to share, pm's work to.
Good hunting.
-
07-15-25 09:23 #57311Senior Member

Posts: 85Meet
Ended up going to Meet, it was close and drew Nicole. Opted for 30 minutes due to time constraints. Massage was lack luster. On the flip haggling started. Ended up with L1 UTC roaming but again she was not enthusiastic at all and tried to rush a finish.
Originally Posted by MrQV
[View Original Post]
Not my best experience.
-
07-14-25 14:42 #57310Senior Member

Posts: 117Re: Table shower
Pretty standard rate for a table shower.
Originally Posted by Rod84
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-25 13:01 #57309Senior Member

Posts: 71Re: Table shower
After a multi-year hiatus, I tried an AMP off Buford Hwy in Atlanta. I expected there might be some changes from earlier, but was unprepared for the $20 table-shower upcharge. Is that standard pricing for Atlanta-area AMPs these days?
Originally Posted by AtlantaFunGuy
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-25 12:05 #57308Senior Member

Posts: 74Ms-ss
Same tel # as the old place, just second location as I understand it. I was there once, but Miki was the only one there + a mamasan. Not sure if the plan is to add more talent at the new location or not.
Originally Posted by AtlantaFunGuy
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-25 10:27 #57307Senior Member

Posts: 240New in Sandy Springs: Jade Spa-Roswell Rd
Longtime MS-SS favorite, Miki has a new shop at 85 XX Rd Suite A in Sandy Springs (in Subway strip center).
30 min. / $60,60 min. / $80 & 90 min. / $120 Table Shower available +$20.











Reply With Quote





