rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 234 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 134 184 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 284 334 734 1234 ... LastLast
Results 3,496 to 3,510 of 28177
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24682

    Osita

    So she's around. Not in Fletcher area.

    Rates are 150 qv and 250 hhr.

    CBJ and 1 pop.

  2. #24681

    Legal

    Quote Originally Posted by StpaMonger  [View Original Post]
    Because I think she started at early 19. But yeah she looks dangerously young even though I checked her I'd (I think ejent did too).
    I followed Ejent's advice and checked to be sure. Had quite a few visits at her incall.

  3. #24680

    HCSO sting, 7/15/25

    I tried to post yesterday but it didn't go through. HCSO ran a sting on Tuesday at the Hampton Inn at 1024X Causeway Blvd. Four males arrested for solicitation. Four females arrested for prostitution. Daytime op, 8 a - 4 p. Typical vice squad MO, mid range hotel with interior hallway.

  4. #24679
    Quote Originally Posted by StpaMonger  [View Original Post]
    Because I think she started at early 19. But yeah she looks dangerously young even though I checked her I'd (I think ejent did too).
    She is 20.3 more months and she'll be 21.

  5. #24678
    Quote Originally Posted by OldmanWhore727  [View Original Post]
    I 100% agree. Pic and deposit needed but in 3 years never had an issue.

    Seen her over 15/20 times in 3 years. Nice big clit and she's got a hot body for sure.

    Kimberlyxnoelle.com
    Less worried about what happened yesterday than what could happen tomorrow. Unnecessary paper trails are a negligent risk IMHO. To each his own.

    I aint here at all to disrespect the provider. I've also had only good times with her. She was always more reliable than most and certainly exponentially hotter.

    All that said, she wasn't always $$+ with a million rules plus a deposit. There were never deposits except those I left leaking out of her mouth. I've heard current visits running mongers 2 burgers and change for everything covered. Been in and out of her minus the bag (mouth only) for half that.

  6. #24677

    I think she's only 20

    Because I think she started at early 19. But yeah she looks dangerously young even though I checked her I'd (I think ejent did too).

    Quote Originally Posted by Sotapussyeater  [View Original Post]
    I think she is 22 now.

  7. #24676
    Quote Originally Posted by Kynkydzyrz69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got a link for her.
    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...368606-390422/

    She had an ad the other day, and I pulled it up on my phone like 60 minutes ago, but don't see it now.

    There are 14 reviews on TER and all good. You can search for Osita and Ejent as he posted pics way back when. I think schip also had some pictures.

  8. #24675
    Quote Originally Posted by TopGun9  [View Original Post]
    Damn she look young!!
    Anyone got a link for her.

  9. #24674
    Quote Originally Posted by TopGun9  [View Original Post]
    Damn she look young!!
    I think she is 22 now.

  10. #24673
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041
    Quote Originally Posted by Bbbjhunter69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone get a text from Osita saying she's back? Cardates and outcalls only (I assume you'd have to pick her up or uber over).
    Damn she look young!!

  11. #24672

    Osita

    Someone should take her for a wax. A decent place runs about $50. I like the wax cabana, for my own detailing.

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeSteed1838  [View Original Post]
    …just couldn't stop going wow that's a hairy asshole. Throws me off my game.

  12. #24671
    Quote Originally Posted by Awgest  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have new digits for Osita? Always wanted to try her out but nothing ever worked out. Hopefully won't miss the opportunity if she's really back.
    There should be an ad still up. That's the number I used. Her texts are spotty. Trying to nail down a meet this week.

  13. #24670

    Osita

    Does anyone have new digits for Osita? Always wanted to try her out but nothing ever worked out. Hopefully won't miss the opportunity if she's really back.

  14. #24669
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeSteed1838  [View Original Post]
    She's so hot that I can tolerate a CBJ. What has me hesitant is other than our first meet she had a strong odor down there. Also her hairy asshole is distracting. It didn't bother me I just couldn't stop going wow that's a hairy asshole. Throws me off my game.
    Lmfao. That's why I like am meets. Hopefully they fresh and not stale.

  15. #24668
    Quote Originally Posted by Bbbjhunter69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone get a text from Osita saying she's back? Cardates and outcalls only (I assume you'd have to pick her up or uber over).
    Wish she had incall I'll be traveling from Ocala area, she looks like something I'd like. What's on the menu.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape