Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 33445
-
07-17-25 21:07 #31990Senior Member

Posts: 195There is no suspicion here, I have visited them few times and also Asian Hollywood in Columbus. I was referred to Cincinnati by AH so ot was super easy for me to contact and make booking. I saw Maya in Columbus and today in Cincinnati. She is young, tight and fit cutie.
Originally Posted by WanderingAbout
[View Original Post]
I believe they came north of Cincinnati because they took recommendations from dayton mongers asking to come closer as originally they were way south. Seems Maya will stay for another 10 days or so depending on the business and they change locations constantly so tomorrow they maybe hosting at a whole new place.
-
07-17-25 20:23 #31989Senior Member

Posts: 55Lisa from Middletown. Pm few seniors who posted about her.
Originally Posted by GoDevils
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-25 18:32 #31988Senior Member

Posts: 358Looking for a reliable provider in Mason or close to it
I am here for the night and want to see if anyone can recommend a good provider in the area. Please let me know.
Sam.
-
07-17-25 18:08 #31987Senior Member

Posts: 25Thank you!
Great recommendation! I'll have to check her out some time. Thanks for the link. Looks like she's out til September. That'll give me time to save up LOL.
Originally Posted by Nob72
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-25 16:36 #31986Senior Member

Posts: 29Maya review
I saw Maya when she was in Columbus. And have used this agency in Cincinnati before. It was fun and pretty top notch for what's here now.
-
07-17-25 15:45 #31985Senior Member

Posts: 81They are legit. Saw them when they were in NKY. Just a rebrand. Best you are going to have in the area. Will see Maya soon.
Originally Posted by WanderingAbout
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-25 14:31 #31984Senior Member

Posts: 195I was curious about LeelaDevi, can you help us understand more what do the session entails?
Originally Posted by Nob72
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-25 14:18 #31983Senior Member

Posts: 2248Maya
This agency is suspect. History of shady in Cincinnati. Third different agency name and website for this group in a handful of months. Maya is in the no-fly Sharonville. Maya known as Ayumi on the oThER site (406650) has 15 reviews. 14 of the 15 reviewers only post reviews for Asian agency girls. Use your best judgement.
Originally Posted by Lalavia
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-25 14:04 #31982Senior Member

Posts: 60I haven't seen Natalia, but I have seen Leela Devi, who offers similar services. I highly recommend her if you enjoy a tantra style appointment.
Originally Posted by SarahLikesIt
[View Original Post]
https://www.templeofdivineplay.com/
Post a review if you do see Natalia! I'd love to hear how she is.
-
07-17-25 11:39 #31981Senior Member

Posts: 386Brookee
Gentleman after she was here a few weeks ago but left. Now she has filed for divorce an wanted me to let old friends know she is doing incall at a private resident an excited about reconnecting wit old friends. Guy that has seen her in the past know she was one of the best an willing to show she hasn't lost it. She has posted but waiting to her verified.
-
07-16-25 15:54 #31980Senior Member

Posts: 101Fair point
I certainly don't vibe with everyone the same, and it's hard to tell from 1 meeting, and I certainly don't claim to be the world's best fuck; but those who act "into it" with me keep me going back.
Originally Posted by DuckMam
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-25 14:29 #31979Senior Member

Posts: 109She will let you bb. But I am not sure if she still has that bf any more.
Originally Posted by SlamT
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-25 12:40 #31978Senior Member

Posts: 168Shoulda Coulda
I wish I had pulled the trigger on her back then. Back then she was hot, easy, and value priced.
.
Originally Posted by NatiDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-25 10:32 #31977Senior Member

Posts: 336It's only one review. Maybe she just wasn't into it with him. It happens.
Originally Posted by BengalMan
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-25 07:47 #31976Senior Member

Posts: 25Tantric artist known as Natalia
Looks like she's visiting Cinci soon. I am considering setting something up but wanted input before reaching out. She mentioned having some repeat clients already scheduled. Any of you met her or done the Tantric massage with her?
https://sacrederos.com/listing/natal...antric-artist/












Reply With Quote





