Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 130 of 826 FirstFirst ... 30 80 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 180 230 630 ... LastLast
Results 1,936 to 1,950 of 12383
Beauty Awaits
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10448

    Photos

    Quote Originally Posted by HungryHandsxxx  [View Original Post]
    I haven't met Momo, Annie or Lulu in person, only seen the enhanced photos provided via text. She's cute though, wouldn't be disappointed.
    The photos I have received from Candy are completely different ladies. There is no resemblance at all.

  2. #10447

    Confirmation

    Quote Originally Posted by Engineco  [View Original Post]
    Hello all. I've heard good things in this thread about red rose in Beaverton. But when I search. It's shows 2. One just off 217 and one north of hwy 26. Which is the correct one?

    Also. For a report to the group. There was a post about a meh experience of the place in Sherwood. Had the same meh time. However the other location in the same strip mall. Is great! The lady there. Slightly older. Petite. Great firm C cups. No question BBBJ. Cfs (never tried for bare). But she's sweet and accommodating. And smells and taste great. Been to see her. 5 or 6 times. . 6 for the hour. 1 for the tip. She knows me now and knows I like to.

    Jump right into playtime. So it's on within 5 min of being there. No clock watching either.

    Hope that helps.
    I have been to the Rose in Tualatin several times, and like all the rest, it depends on who is working that month. If I like the provider's appearance, I will stay, and when I do, I have been happy with the service. I usually give $ 80 for the hour, and she keeps the $ 10 plus $ 120 to $140 for a covered full meal deal. This shop is one of three run by an older lady who will recommend one of her other shops if you don't like the current offering.

  3. #10446
    Quote Originally Posted by BobA0  [View Original Post]
    Just a tad south of average. And she's got gut, small but noticable. Or maybe she was bloated, only saw her clothed, wearing a spandex dress.
    Looks can be deceiving, she has good physique and I went today to checked it out myself and boy SHE BLOWN MY MIND.

    Definitely on par with Annie and MoMo standards if not better ^_^

  4. #10445

    Name of location

    Wasn't trying to be vague. There is literally no name on the building. It's just massage / spa in neon. The meh location is right next door to the smoke shop. The good one is on the south end of the strip mall. South of the mattress place. Puke give us a name if they had one.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinksty  [View Original Post]
    Any chance you can give a name of the good one in the strip mall? I've got a 50/50 shot of getting it right based on your info.

    I'm not sure why we're so vague as to the names and locations.

  5. #10444
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 93

    Zoey at Love Spa

    Cute petite girl in her 20's. Dark hair, natural breasts and wears glasses. Likes things clean and does a killer BJ and is a great lay. Highly recommend.

  6. #10443
    Quote Originally Posted by Engineco  [View Original Post]
    Hello all. I've heard good things in this thread about red rose in Beaverton. But when I search. It's shows 2. One just off 217 and one north of hwy 26. Which is the correct one?

    Also. For a report to the group. There was a post about a meh experience of the place in Sherwood. Had the same meh time. However the other location in the same strip mall. Is great! The lady there. Slightly older. Petite. Great firm C cups. No question BBBJ. Cfs (never tried for bare). But she's sweet and accommodating. And smells and taste great. Been to see her. 5 or 6 times. . 6 for the hour. 1 for the tip. She knows me now and knows I like to.

    Jump right into playtime. So it's on within 5 min of being there. No clock watching either.

    Hope that helps.
    Any chance you can give a name of the good one in the strip mall? I've got a 50/50 shot of getting it right based on your info.

    I'm not sure why we're so vague as to the names and locations. They are posting on Skip that they'll "suck you penis, drain you seeds" with their phone number and address. I don't think if we write that "Ya Ya at Whorehouse Massage at the Sherwood Crossing mall just fucked me raw" will suddenly result in a swat team busting down doors.

    Please just give the name of the place, it's so much easier.

  7. #10442

    Red rose in Beaverton? Which one

    Hello all. I've heard good things in this thread about red rose in Beaverton. But when I search. It's shows 2. One just off 217 and one north of hwy 26. Which is the correct one?

    Also. For a report to the group. There was a post about a meh experience of the place in Sherwood. Had the same meh time. However the other location in the same strip mall. Is great! The lady there. Slightly older. Petite. Great firm C cups. No question BBBJ. Cfs (never tried for bare). But she's sweet and accommodating. And smells and taste great. Been to see her. 5 or 6 times. . 6 for the hour. 1 for the tip. She knows me now and knows I like to.

    Jump right into playtime. So it's on within 5 min of being there. No clock watching either.

    Hope that helps.

  8. #10441
    Senior Member


    Posts: 183
    Quote Originally Posted by HkdigWeed  [View Original Post]
    How is her face relative to Momo, Annie or Lulu? Thanks.
    Just a tad south of average. And she's got gut, small but noticable. Or maybe she was bloated, only saw her clothed, wearing a spandex dress.

  9. #10440

    Near spring water trail

    On 82nd. Cute, skinny, very petite, late 20's early 30's. Got a half hour of everything for my usual amount. Nice girl.

  10. #10439

    Stopped by

    Quote Originally Posted by BareDog69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience with the newly opened Lake Spa in Tualatin?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/portl...e/536020281993

    Thanks for any information!
    Stopped by to grab some information last week.

    Average looking 30's something person I spoke with.

    No one else was there.

    May return when I have some time later this week.

  11. #10438

    Bella and Ela

    Small little place off the blade across from Hong Phat. Stopped by mid day Friday and ended up doing the duo with Bella and Ela. Great time with both, although Ela was rushed a bit because someone came in during our session. BBBJ from both and covered FS with both. 300 all in. Bella said she was here for one more week. Second time here and both good experiences.

  12. #10437
    Quote Originally Posted by HkdigWeed  [View Original Post]
    How is her face relative to Momo, Annie or Lulu? Thanks.
    I haven't met Momo, Annie or Lulu in person, only seen the enhanced photos provided via text. She's cute though, wouldn't be disappointed.

  13. #10436
    Quote Originally Posted by ThaManBey  [View Original Post]
    I assume it's the one next to the mattress store facing the road vs the one in the stand along wood looking buildings in the same lot correct?
    Yes, that is the one.

  14. #10435
    Quote Originally Posted by HungryHandsxxx  [View Original Post]
    Hi! Long time, first time. Had a dream about a very late night visit with Ivy...She's short, slim and young with big natural C's. .
    How is her face relative to Momo, Annie or Lulu? Thanks.

  15. #10434

    Mattress store

    Quote Originally Posted by Srediar12  [View Original Post]
    Saw an ad on BP and thought I'd take a chance. Her description was that she was busty and young, from Vegas, offers everything including prostate massage, with 10 years experience. Or something like that. When I go I'm all in, no backing out. I get a feel for the place and offer $$ and ask for an hour massage with boom-boom. Have not been turned down yet.

    Angel works next to the smoke shop on 99 w in Sherwood. She's chubby with big soft c cups, not much in the looks dept, and she talks way too much. She bitched for 10 minutes about a parlor that opened in the same parking lot. I started to wish I'd gone there at this point. But onward we go. The massage was standard, she checked in once in a while to see if I liked the pressure. She will (and did) do a prostate massage, it was good if you like that sort of thing. She didn't ask, she just went right in. She did CBJ and then was open to any position. She started to complain about my Johnson being big and hurting her (it isn't). Finished doggy and noticed a big bandage on the back of her shoulder that she was hiding with her hair. After she cleaned me up and started selling me on a return visit for a four hands massage. Somewhat tempted but won't.
    I assume it's the one next to the mattress store facing the road vs the one in the stand along wood looking buildings in the same lot correct?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape