Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,936 to 1,950 of 12376
-
07-15-25 16:51 #10441Senior Member

Posts: 183Just a tad south of average. And she's got gut, small but noticable. Or maybe she was bloated, only saw her clothed, wearing a spandex dress.
Originally Posted by HkdigWeed
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-25 16:12 #10440Senior Member

Posts: 2035Near spring water trail
On 82nd. Cute, skinny, very petite, late 20's early 30's. Got a half hour of everything for my usual amount. Nice girl.
-
07-14-25 14:41 #10439Senior Member

Posts: 209Stopped by
Stopped by to grab some information last week.
Originally Posted by BareDog69
[View Original Post]
Average looking 30's something person I spoke with.
No one else was there.
May return when I have some time later this week.
-
07-13-25 22:28 #10438Senior Member

Posts: 363Bella and Ela
Small little place off the blade across from Hong Phat. Stopped by mid day Friday and ended up doing the duo with Bella and Ela. Great time with both, although Ela was rushed a bit because someone came in during our session. BBBJ from both and covered FS with both. 300 all in. Bella said she was here for one more week. Second time here and both good experiences.
-
07-13-25 15:42 #10437Regular Member

Posts: 5I haven't met Momo, Annie or Lulu in person, only seen the enhanced photos provided via text. She's cute though, wouldn't be disappointed.
Originally Posted by HkdigWeed
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-25 13:39 #10436Senior Member

Posts: 31Yes, that is the one.
Originally Posted by ThaManBey
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-25 11:57 #10435Senior Member

Posts: 84How is her face relative to Momo, Annie or Lulu? Thanks.
Originally Posted by HungryHandsxxx
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-25 11:46 #10434Senior Member

Posts: 209Mattress store
I assume it's the one next to the mattress store facing the road vs the one in the stand along wood looking buildings in the same lot correct?
Originally Posted by Srediar12
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-25 23:44 #10433Senior Member

Posts: 31Took one for the team
Saw an ad on BP and thought I'd take a chance. Her description was that she was busty and young, from Vegas, offers everything including prostate massage, with 10 years experience. Or something like that. When I go I'm all in, no backing out. I get a feel for the place and offer $$ and ask for an hour massage with boom-boom. Have not been turned down yet.
Angel works next to the smoke shop on 99 w in Sherwood. She's chubby with big soft c cups, not much in the looks dept, and she talks way too much. She bitched for 10 minutes about a parlor that opened in the same parking lot. I started to wish I'd gone there at this point. But onward we go. The massage was standard, she checked in once in a while to see if I liked the pressure. She will (and did) do a prostate massage, it was good if you like that sort of thing. She didn't ask, she just went right in. She did CBJ and then was open to any position. She started to complain about my Johnson being big and hurting her (it isn't). Finished doggy and noticed a big bandage on the back of her shoulder that she was hiding with her hair. After she cleaned me up and started selling me on a return visit for a four hands massage. Somewhat tempted but won't.
-
07-12-25 19:57 #10432Regular Member

Posts: 5Candy
Hi! Long time, first time. Had a dream about a very late night visit with Ivy, who I've not seen reports on before. She rushed me to the back of the house, and got right down to business with sloppy DFK. She's short, slim and young with big natural C's. She seemed either ticklish or not into having them touched, sucked on, or even having her P played with. Incredible sloppy BBBJ, nearly got me before she brought out a condom and hopped on. While riding she'd whisper through her broken English 'I love you, I love this' switched to mish, continued to make out and her saying similar things. After I finished, she seemed giggly and laid next to me using her phone app to translate her appreciation, saying how cute and manly I am and she wants me to keep seeing her. She kept saying her name over and over until I confirmed I knew it. Got my full water bottle on the way out, and a couple other girls were at the front saying goodbye and hugging me.
Tldrloved my experience, would love to dream again about another visit.
-
07-12-25 17:43 #10431Regular Member

Posts: 5Candy
Hi! Long time, first time. Had a dream about a very late night visit with Ivy, who I've not seen reports on before. She rushed me to the back of the house, and got right down to business with sloppy DFK. She's short, slim and young with big natural C's. She seemed either ticklish or not into having them touched, sucked on, or even having her P played with. Incredible sloppy BBBJ, nearly got me before she brought out a condom and hopped on. While riding she'd whisper through her broken English 'I love you, I love this' switched to mish, continued to make out and her saying similar things. After I finished, she seemed giggly and laid next to me using her phone app to translate her appreciation, saying how cute and manly I am and she wants me to keep seeing her. She kept saying her name over and over until I confirmed I knew it. Got my full water bottle on the way out, and a couple other girls were at the front saying goodbye and hugging me.
Tldr—loved my experience, would love to dream again about another visit.
-
07-11-25 20:02 #10430Regular Member

Posts: 21Both are good
Both AMPs are good.
Was recently at Love and they had 3 ladies (Zoey, Lisa, Coco?
Haven't been to candy in a few months, but from the few times I visited, I wasn't disappointed.
Bomb.
Originally Posted by WonderMZ2
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-25 15:34 #10429Senior Member

Posts: 28Love vs Candy
I will be in the area in a couple of weeks.
Thinking about frequenting either Love or Candy later into the night.
Can someone DM me some of what to expect at either. I am looking for CFS but I am OK with a high end HE with maybe CBJ.
-
07-10-25 13:31 #10428Senior Member

Posts: 2035I saw and enjoyed Cici often. However she's been MIA all year. Don't know where she is, if when she is coming back.
Originally Posted by Pdx503
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-25 17:20 #10427Senior Member

Posts: 1004Cici is the older gal with the very big bra and flower tattoos on her chest up at Sunny in the couve. I'm not sure if she is the official MMS but she appears to be the seasoned veteran there. Probably in her 40-50's but extremely attractive for her age. Been seeing her for years and she is always fun. She always tells me to try the new young girls there which I do a lot of the time, but every now and then Ill insist on her. Last time it took me extra long to get hard and bust so she pulled out every trick in the book to take the time and make it happened. Its been awhile since I have been back due to all the new options around the area but I should stop in to say hi.
Originally Posted by Urlboffer
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





