Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,936 to 1,950 of 12383
-
07-16-25 11:12 #10448Senior Member

Posts: 636Photos
The photos I have received from Candy are completely different ladies. There is no resemblance at all.
Originally Posted by HungryHandsxxx
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-25 10:34 #10447Senior Member

Posts: 350Confirmation
I have been to the Rose in Tualatin several times, and like all the rest, it depends on who is working that month. If I like the provider's appearance, I will stay, and when I do, I have been happy with the service. I usually give $ 80 for the hour, and she keeps the $ 10 plus $ 120 to $140 for a covered full meal deal. This shop is one of three run by an older lady who will recommend one of her other shops if you don't like the current offering.
Originally Posted by Engineco
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-25 23:48 #10446Senior Member

Posts: 138Looks can be deceiving, she has good physique and I went today to checked it out myself and boy SHE BLOWN MY MIND.
Originally Posted by BobA0
[View Original Post]
Definitely on par with Annie and MoMo standards if not better ^_^
-
07-15-25 23:13 #10445Regular Member

Posts: 4Name of location
Wasn't trying to be vague. There is literally no name on the building. It's just massage / spa in neon. The meh location is right next door to the smoke shop. The good one is on the south end of the strip mall. South of the mattress place. Puke give us a name if they had one.
Originally Posted by Kinksty
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-25 23:11 #10444Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 93Zoey at Love Spa
Cute petite girl in her 20's. Dark hair, natural breasts and wears glasses. Likes things clean and does a killer BJ and is a great lay. Highly recommend.
-
07-15-25 20:16 #10443Senior Member

Posts: 181Any chance you can give a name of the good one in the strip mall? I've got a 50/50 shot of getting it right based on your info.
Originally Posted by Engineco
[View Original Post]
I'm not sure why we're so vague as to the names and locations. They are posting on Skip that they'll "suck you penis, drain you seeds" with their phone number and address. I don't think if we write that "Ya Ya at Whorehouse Massage at the Sherwood Crossing mall just fucked me raw" will suddenly result in a swat team busting down doors.
Please just give the name of the place, it's so much easier.
-
07-15-25 19:18 #10442Regular Member

Posts: 4Red rose in Beaverton? Which one
Hello all. I've heard good things in this thread about red rose in Beaverton. But when I search. It's shows 2. One just off 217 and one north of hwy 26. Which is the correct one?
Also. For a report to the group. There was a post about a meh experience of the place in Sherwood. Had the same meh time. However the other location in the same strip mall. Is great! The lady there. Slightly older. Petite. Great firm C cups. No question BBBJ. Cfs (never tried for bare). But she's sweet and accommodating. And smells and taste great. Been to see her. 5 or 6 times. . 6 for the hour. 1 for the tip. She knows me now and knows I like to.
Jump right into playtime. So it's on within 5 min of being there. No clock watching either.
Hope that helps.
-
07-15-25 16:51 #10441Senior Member

Posts: 183Just a tad south of average. And she's got gut, small but noticable. Or maybe she was bloated, only saw her clothed, wearing a spandex dress.
Originally Posted by HkdigWeed
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-25 16:12 #10440Senior Member

Posts: 2036Near spring water trail
On 82nd. Cute, skinny, very petite, late 20's early 30's. Got a half hour of everything for my usual amount. Nice girl.
-
07-14-25 14:41 #10439Senior Member

Posts: 209Stopped by
Stopped by to grab some information last week.
Originally Posted by BareDog69
[View Original Post]
Average looking 30's something person I spoke with.
No one else was there.
May return when I have some time later this week.
-
07-13-25 22:28 #10438Senior Member

Posts: 363Bella and Ela
Small little place off the blade across from Hong Phat. Stopped by mid day Friday and ended up doing the duo with Bella and Ela. Great time with both, although Ela was rushed a bit because someone came in during our session. BBBJ from both and covered FS with both. 300 all in. Bella said she was here for one more week. Second time here and both good experiences.
-
07-13-25 15:42 #10437Regular Member

Posts: 5I haven't met Momo, Annie or Lulu in person, only seen the enhanced photos provided via text. She's cute though, wouldn't be disappointed.
Originally Posted by HkdigWeed
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-25 13:39 #10436Senior Member

Posts: 31Yes, that is the one.
Originally Posted by ThaManBey
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-25 11:57 #10435Senior Member

Posts: 84How is her face relative to Momo, Annie or Lulu? Thanks.
Originally Posted by HungryHandsxxx
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-25 11:46 #10434Senior Member

Posts: 209Mattress store
I assume it's the one next to the mattress store facing the road vs the one in the stand along wood looking buildings in the same lot correct?
Originally Posted by Srediar12
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





