Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 42 of 329 FirstFirst ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 92 142 ... LastLast
Results 616 to 630 of 4925
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4310

    GQ parking

    Yes It definitely not the ideal parking area. Best I can say back in right next to the front door and walk in fast best you got there.

  2. #4309

    GQ parking

    Where is the best place to park st GQ? At the spark seems pretty exposed.

  3. #4308
    Quote Originally Posted by EddyDye  [View Original Post]
    Oasis Massage and Spa in Chattanooga, Tennessee Distance to this massage parlor center: 0. 1 mi.

    No massage reviews yet.

    Masseuse Ethnicity:

    Asian.

    Cards Accepted:

    Cash Only Sauna: No.

    Jacuzzi: No.

    Semi-Truck Parking: No.

    60 min: $75.

    Cleveland, TN 3731X.

    Phone Number:

    423-368-4XXX.

    Hours: unable to contact from review on rubmaps.

    Daily 9:00 am - 8:00 pm.
    I must ask. What is your point in making this post? Are you asking for feedback or trying to share a location others should try out? I don't understand.

  4. #4307

    Gaga talent down

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerWannabae  [View Original Post]
    New girl at Gaga today. She goes by Ari but she was Julie at Aroma and has some reviews on the Columbus GA forum. I know Gaga isn't what it used to be but Ari is a fun girl and is eager to please. I'll be coming through later in the week and stopping in to see her. I'll write a current review when I do.
    Went to Gaga last week, and the girl that came in to massage was straight up ugly. I just couldn't go through with the massage. For me I prefer to get a massage from an attractive woman.

  5. #4306

    Gaga

    New girl at Gaga today. She goes by Ari but she was Julie at Aroma and has some reviews on the Columbus GA forum. I know Gaga isn't what it used to be but Ari is a fun girl and is eager to please. I'll be coming through later in the week and stopping in to see her. I'll write a current review when I do.

  6. #4305

    Oasis in Cleveland, Tn

    Oasis Massage and Spa in Chattanooga, Tennessee Distance to this massage parlor center: 0. 1 mi.

    No massage reviews yet.

    Masseuse Ethnicity:

    Asian.

    Cards Accepted:

    Cash Only Sauna: No.

    Jacuzzi: No.

    Semi-Truck Parking: No.

    60 min: $75.

    Cleveland, TN 3731X.

    Phone Number:

    423-368-4XXX.

    Hours: unable to contact from review on rubmaps.

    Daily 9:00 am - 8:00 pm.

  7. #4304

    Lily at Gq

    Quote Originally Posted by StripHerMaked  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if Lily is still there? Or has she been traded out for one of the new girls? I need some relaxation today and Lily would be just perfect for that.
    I was told she is on vacation and they have new girls. Also went to Gaga the other day and have a 0/10 massage and tease with a 7/10 finish but also told they have new girls as well. So if anyone has any info on the new girls at either place I would like to hear.

  8. #4303

    Royal Spa in Dalton

    I will be traveling from Atlanta to Knoxville next week and I am looking for some FS action in the Dalton area. Anyone have a recent experience at Royal? Postings on the forum are old.

  9. #4302
    Quote Originally Posted by DeWayne1  [View Original Post]
    Great-thanks for info!
    Anyone know if Lily is still there? Or has she been traded out for one of the new girls? I need some relaxation today and Lily would be just perfect for that.

  10. #4301

    Couples massage

    Any recommendations for a couples massage?

  11. #4300
    Quote Originally Posted by Mills0915  [View Original Post]
    Its Lilly at GQ went by yesterday and had a great time with Lilly I had to ask her twice her name so I could understand but it is Lilly and she gave a great time and she told me they would be closed this Friday the 4th so heads up if you go on Friday. Also they told me new girls coming this week as well so enjoy your time.
    Great-thanks for info!

  12. #4299

    Gq lilly

    Its Lilly at GQ went by yesterday and had a great time with Lilly I had to ask her twice her name so I could understand but it is Lilly and she gave a great time and she told me they would be closed this Friday the 4th so heads up if you go on Friday. Also they told me new girls coming this week as well so enjoy your time.

  13. #4298

    Dilly at GQ? Or was it Lilly?

    Massage with Dilly at GQ was great. But now reading this I'm thinking maybe she said her name was Lilly? Can anyone confirm there is a Diily there? Either way, GQ awesome as always.

  14. #4297

    Gaga

    Quote Originally Posted by Stoic01  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage out the door?
    Send me a PM.

  15. #4296
    Quote Originally Posted by BStoned  [View Original Post]
    A nice time at GaGa this afternoon, great massage, which I needed, and a fun time after the massage.
    What was the damage out the door?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape