High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Trenton & Camden

+ Add Report
Page 8 of 214 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 58 108 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 3196
This blog is moderated by SettleDown
  1. #3091

    Trenton stroll

    Where exactly is the traditional stroll? Went out the other day and saw one maybe. After I circled the block she was gone.

  2. #3090

    Ad says her weight is 180

    I'd say that's pretty big for the height.

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5  [View Original Post]
    Looks familiar was she posting a while back? Rate sounds really too good to be true.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/trent...o/410136263401

    Seen posts a lot, curious about her but I don't see much in term of body photos and I get a feeling she is a big girl and not in a good way.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/merce...t/913103862858

  3. #3089
    Looks familiar was she posting a while back? Rate sounds really too good to be true.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/trent...o/410136263401

    Seen posts a lot, curious about her but I don't see much in term of body photos and I get a feeling she is a big girl and not in a good way.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/merce...t/913103862858

  4. #3088

    Krystal

    Quote Originally Posted by Currymonster  [View Original Post]
    Krystal lost or broke her phone, so this pass through she messaged from her host's phone, who's a piece of shit with only one leg and wheelchair bound. I took her for some car fun and rammed her rear entrance pretty thoroughly, took me a while to get there. Always a good job though.
    I am glad she is still around. I was concerned about her not responding.

  5. #3087
    Krystal lost or broke her phone, so this pass through she messaged from her host's phone, who's a piece of shit with only one leg and wheelchair bound. I took her for some car fun and rammed her rear entrance pretty thoroughly, took me a while to get there. Always a good job though.

  6. #3086

    Erika

    Erika working on Broad and Atlantic. I guess she's not staying in cramer hill anymore.

  7. #3085

    Can't see her

    Quote Originally Posted by Currymonster  [View Original Post]
    I never met Nikkye directly, but pretty sure I saw her around town a couple of times. In other bad news Roxy, who was another GOAT in terms of how nice she was to pick up and hang out with, also died last October, I just discovered. She'd been out of Trenton for years, I last saw her in maybe 2017, pic of her from then, but she wound up in Raleigh, NC and I saw a girl there a couple of years ago who said she did doubles with a Roxy. Wished I'd realised it was the same one, would have happily stayed a couple more days.
    I can't see the photo well enogg to recognize her. Maybe I've seen her before in the past. Rest in peace to her though.

  8. #3084
    I never met Nikkye directly, but pretty sure I saw her around town a couple of times. In other bad news Roxy, who was another GOAT in terms of how nice she was to pick up and hang out with, also died last October, I just discovered. She'd been out of Trenton for years, I last saw her in maybe 2017, pic of her from then, but she wound up in Raleigh, NC and I saw a girl there a couple of years ago who said she did doubles with a Roxy. Wished I'd realised it was the same one, would have happily stayed a couple more days.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Roxy-s.png‎  

  9. #3083

    Where's cupcake?

    Anyone seen cupcake or have a #? Number I have no longer works. Drove around a few times, nothing worth stopping for lately.

  10. #3082

    Carrie Ann

    Does anyone know what ever happened to Carrie Ann in Trenton?

  11. #3081

    Nikkye pics

    Quote Originally Posted by LuperCalis  [View Original Post]
    For those of us who did not have the pleasure of meeting her, do you have any facial pics of what she looked like?
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/trent...a/126418908845

    Over the years her weight went up and down so at times she would look good and at times she would look terrible. Regardless she did a great job but definitely when she had her weight up the sessions would be fantastic and seeing her ass jiggle while she walked was the cherry on top especially when she rode on top and with how grippy her pussy was it would always make me want more. I'm honestly a bit regretful I didn't see her as much as I shouldve last year and didn't record enough videos. And from what I remember her telling me before she passed was that she was happy that she was getting back to her old weight before she got into the business. I can only imagine how good she looked.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ODA3MjAxNzE1OTA4NTFiZjAwYjFlZjI4MjgwMGM5NDJhMmRkMjM.jpg‎   MzE3MDA1NzgzY2U4ZDhiNmJmOGE5ZmI1YWY1NTk4M2M4ODY0NDY.jpg‎   NjQ5MzY3YzI0MmRlZjIwZWZlYmIyYmEyMjM4MWQxODA3MmE5YjU.jpg‎   MTUyNzExMjcwZTk3MTcwZjk3OTQ4NGIxMmYxM2JiNzE1ZDUzNWY.jpg‎   MTU3NDQ3MmFmMjFiYmY3MjdjNmJhZGFiNGQ5NWQ4ZmI5MDdkMWI2.jpg‎  


  12. #3080

    Video?

    Quote Originally Posted by DaMuffinMan  [View Original Post]
    Anyway you could PM the video?
    Idk if I could send you the whole video just because I'd have to edit it and stuff but I guess I wouldn't mind uploading a clip of it somewhere and dropping a link.

  13. #3079

    What did she look like?

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungPapi  [View Original Post]
    As the title says he definitely missed out on one of the GOATs from Trenton. I'm honestly glad I recorded a few videos with her. She will be missed and as bad as this sounds but I guess we are all guilty of it anyways, I will miss her jiggly booty probably the only white girl in Trenton you could consider PAWG MILF. RIP to her. I will be leaving a few screenshots of one of my vids with her to remember her by.
    For those of us who did not have the pleasure of meeting her, do you have any facial pics of what she looked like?

  14. #3078

    Salute

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungPapi  [View Original Post]
    As the title says he definitely missed out on one of the GOATs from Trenton. I'm honestly glad I recorded a few videos with her. She will be missed and as bad as this sounds but I guess we are all guilty of it anyways, I will miss her jiggly booty probably the only white girl in Trenton you could consider PAWG MILF. RIP to her. I will be leaving a few screenshots of one of my vids with her to remember her by.
    Anyway you could PM the video?

  15. #3077

    She was definitely one of the GOATs and people did miss out

    Quote Originally Posted by Hypester77  [View Original Post]
    Saw her ads for years and texted back and forth numerous times but things never fell through. My regular in Trenton is M. I. A. Right now. I have had the opportunity to ride the stroll recently and I haven't seen much. Trenton blows atm.
    Quote Originally Posted by DaMuffinMan  [View Original Post]
    Its different for me I was one of her regulars so when I found out she passed it fucked me up. You're not lying about it being dead too it makes no sense. Backpage days you had so many options you'd feel like a kid in a candy store but now its a desert and the talent out on stg & lc are gross or fake.
    Quote Originally Posted by DaMuffinMan  [View Original Post]
    I was thinkin that too but I never talked about her because I figured it was a iykyk type of thing and everyone brings up the new talent & scouts. Shit sucks.
    As the title says he definitely missed out on one of the GOATs from Trenton. I'm honestly glad I recorded a few videos with her. She will be missed and as bad as this sounds but I guess we are all guilty of it anyways, I will miss her jiggly booty probably the only white girl in Trenton you could consider PAWG MILF. RIP to her. I will be leaving a few screenshots of one of my vids with her to remember her by.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails vlcsnap-2025-04-15-00h32m17s457.jpg‎   vlcsnap-2025-04-15-00h32m19s366.jpg‎   vlcsnap-2025-04-15-00h32m21s809.jpg‎   vlcsnap-2025-04-15-00h32m30s511.jpg‎   vlcsnap-2025-04-15-00h32m39s450.jpg‎  

    vlcsnap-2025-04-15-00h32m57s749.jpg‎   vlcsnap-2025-04-15-00h32m58s495.jpg‎   vlcsnap-2025-04-15-00h32m58s997.jpg‎   vlcsnap-2025-04-15-01h15m43s994.jpg‎   vlcsnap-2025-04-15-01h15m44s294.jpg‎  


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape