Thread: Trenton & Camden
+
Add Report
Results 106 to 120 of 3196
-
07-15-25 06:13 #3091Senior Member

Posts: 60Trenton stroll
Where exactly is the traditional stroll? Went out the other day and saw one maybe. After I circled the block she was gone.
-
06-27-25 21:20 #3090Senior Member

Posts: 113Ad says her weight is 180
I'd say that's pretty big for the height.
Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-25 21:28 #3089Senior Member

Posts: 702Looks familiar was she posting a while back? Rate sounds really too good to be true.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/trent...o/410136263401
Seen posts a lot, curious about her but I don't see much in term of body photos and I get a feeling she is a big girl and not in a good way.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/merce...t/913103862858
-
06-12-25 08:49 #3088Senior Member

Posts: 41Krystal
I am glad she is still around. I was concerned about her not responding.
Originally Posted by Currymonster
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-25 23:05 #3087Senior Member

Posts: 530Krystal lost or broke her phone, so this pass through she messaged from her host's phone, who's a piece of shit with only one leg and wheelchair bound. I took her for some car fun and rammed her rear entrance pretty thoroughly, took me a while to get there. Always a good job though.
-
05-25-25 11:44 #3086Senior Member

Posts: 551Erika
Erika working on Broad and Atlantic. I guess she's not staying in cramer hill anymore.
-
05-06-25 18:51 #3085Regular Member

Posts: 11Can't see her
I can't see the photo well enogg to recognize her. Maybe I've seen her before in the past. Rest in peace to her though.
Originally Posted by Currymonster
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-25 23:59 #3084Senior Member

Posts: 530I never met Nikkye directly, but pretty sure I saw her around town a couple of times. In other bad news Roxy, who was another GOAT in terms of how nice she was to pick up and hang out with, also died last October, I just discovered. She'd been out of Trenton for years, I last saw her in maybe 2017, pic of her from then, but she wound up in Raleigh, NC and I saw a girl there a couple of years ago who said she did doubles with a Roxy. Wished I'd realised it was the same one, would have happily stayed a couple more days.
-
05-01-25 16:40 #3083Senior Member

Posts: 197Where's cupcake?
Anyone seen cupcake or have a #? Number I have no longer works. Drove around a few times, nothing worth stopping for lately.
-
04-17-25 12:01 #3082Senior Member

Posts: 83Carrie Ann
Does anyone know what ever happened to Carrie Ann in Trenton?
-
04-15-25 23:55 #3081Senior Member

Posts: 235Nikkye pics
https://skipthegames.com/posts/trent...a/126418908845
Originally Posted by LuperCalis
[View Original Post]
Over the years her weight went up and down so at times she would look good and at times she would look terrible. Regardless she did a great job but definitely when she had her weight up the sessions would be fantastic and seeing her ass jiggle while she walked was the cherry on top especially when she rode on top and with how grippy her pussy was it would always make me want more. I'm honestly a bit regretful I didn't see her as much as I shouldve last year and didn't record enough videos. And from what I remember her telling me before she passed was that she was happy that she was getting back to her old weight before she got into the business. I can only imagine how good she looked.
-
04-15-25 17:59 #3080Senior Member

Posts: 235Video?
Idk if I could send you the whole video just because I'd have to edit it and stuff but I guess I wouldn't mind uploading a clip of it somewhere and dropping a link.
Originally Posted by DaMuffinMan
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-25 13:59 #3079Regular Member

Posts: 15What did she look like?
For those of us who did not have the pleasure of meeting her, do you have any facial pics of what she looked like?
Originally Posted by YoungPapi
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-25 13:14 #3078Regular Member

Posts: 11Salute
Anyway you could PM the video?
Originally Posted by YoungPapi
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-25 01:40 #3077Senior Member

Posts: 235She was definitely one of the GOATs and people did miss out
Originally Posted by Hypester77
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by DaMuffinMan
[View Original Post]
As the title says he definitely missed out on one of the GOATs from Trenton. I'm honestly glad I recorded a few videos with her. She will be missed and as bad as this sounds but I guess we are all guilty of it anyways, I will miss her jiggly booty probably the only white girl in Trenton you could consider PAWG MILF. RIP to her. I will be leaving a few screenshots of one of my vids with her to remember her by.
Originally Posted by DaMuffinMan
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






