Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 138 of 871 FirstFirst ... 38 88 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 188 238 638 ... LastLast
Results 2,056 to 2,070 of 13065
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11010
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Magic mountain

    Quote Originally Posted by Getupngo  [View Original Post]
    Dam, that's a mile from my office! What was the total price otd? Was there a choice of girls or she was just available? Gunna head over there today.
    The part where he nutted on her face and hair tho. Wow.

  2. #11009
    Quote Originally Posted by Iislali938  [View Original Post]
    Good first experience at Clarita Therapy Spa on Golden Valley in Santa Clarita. Masseuse was Monica.

    Silky smooth hands that were very educated. Girl got mad skill. Monica massaged me like I was her lover or some shit. Super close and intimate the whole hour. She even got creative when she added oil to the mix. Using all of her limbs to massage me in various ways. Bubbly cutie too. We talked about the most random shit while she was massaging, but I'd be a lie if I didn't enjoy the chat. Her grip during the hand job was just right. A lot of girls go either too light or too tight like some vice grip. Monica got the grip down and she got the cock sucking part down too. I joked with her that if she keeps up the good job, she going to make me cum real early. Monica grinned and just kept it going. I came so hard all over her face and hair.

    I'm like OK here's your damn money.
    Dam, that's a mile from my office! What was the total price otd? Was there a choice of girls or she was just available? Gunna head over there today.

  3. #11008

    Santa Clarita

    Good first experience at Clarita Therapy Spa on Golden Valley in Santa Clarita. Masseuse was Monica.

    Silky smooth hands that were very educated. Girl got mad skill. Monica massaged me like I was her lover or some shit. Super close and intimate the whole hour. She even got creative when she added oil to the mix. Using all of her limbs to massage me in various ways. Bubbly cutie too. We talked about the most random shit while she was massaging, but I'd be a lie if I didn't enjoy the chat. Her grip during the hand job was just right. A lot of girls go either too light or too tight like some vice grip. Monica got the grip down and she got the cock sucking part down too. I joked with her that if she keeps up the good job, she going to make me cum real early. Monica grinned and just kept it going. I came so hard all over her face and hair.

    I'm like OK here's your damn money.

  4. #11007
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Ssn

    Quote Originally Posted by CalValencia  [View Original Post]
    Sure, I pay cash but they better believe I'm sending a 1099 in February of 2026.
    Good luck trying to get a social from these ladies.

  5. #11006

    Tax Write off.

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    You afflicted types do not know this, but the good book gives rules about how mongering works.

    You pay cash, period, contemporaneously with the fooking.

    If you do not have cash, and the girls is somewhat sophisticated, you can leave her a pledge. Yehuda left his signet, and bracelets, and staff. Genesis 38.

    Whatever the mode of payment, there is not third party intermediary. Can you imagine the magnitude of the fuckery if a monger were to contest the charges with his bank on the basis that the girl did not put her tongue up his ass far enough?

    Let's get real. It is cash for ass, it is a two party transaction with counterparties that do not want any third party participation.

    So, good luck with the credit card and if you find a place that takes a card, let me know and it is free boom boom.
    Sure, I pay cash but they better believe I'm sending a 1099 in February of 2026.

  6. #11005
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Yehuda and Tamar

    Quote Originally Posted by WolfWolf79  [View Original Post]
    Any of these spots take credit card for house and tip? Seems like it could be potentially problematic but my little head is curious.
    You afflicted types do not know this, but the good book gives rules about how mongering works.

    You pay cash, period, contemporaneously with the fooking.

    If you do not have cash, and the girls is somewhat sophisticated, you can leave her a pledge. Yehuda left his signet, and bracelets, and staff. Genesis 38.

    Whatever the mode of payment, there is not third party intermediary. Can you imagine the magnitude of the fuckery if a monger were to contest the charges with his bank on the basis that the girl did not put her tongue up his ass far enough?

    Let's get real. It is cash for ass, it is a two party transaction with counterparties that do not want any third party participation.

    So, good luck with the credit card and if you find a place that takes a card, let me know and it is free boom boom.

  7. #11004

    Credit Cards

    Any of these spots take credit card for house and tip? Seems like it could be potentially problematic but my little head is curious.

  8. #11003
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    All star game

    This listing has three strikes:

    https://losangeles.bedpage.com/Eroti.../13262326.html

    1. the incall is in a garage in Compton. Assuming you do not shit yourself when walking around, you will laugh your ass off when you see what these fatiguers have done with this garage. It looks like the case of home improvement got switched out with good times.

    2. This girl shits bigger than me. I cannot believe she does not have the hands of Andre the giant. Unless your cock is 12 inches, you will not see the tip the entire time.

    3. did I mention Compton?

  9. #11002
    Quote Originally Posted by TacoDude1415  [View Original Post]
    What is the damage at TA? Everyone is posting about it but aint putting what the damage is. LOL.
    $$ out the door.

  10. #11001
    Quote Originally Posted by TacoDude1415  [View Original Post]
    What is the damage at TA? Everyone is posting about it but aint putting what the damage is. LOL.
    $60 hr HF + $. 40 tip for CFS.

  11. #11000
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Carbon

    Quote Originally Posted by Fatonius  [View Original Post]
    They need to rotate out YoYo already. She has been there since the Jurassic ages.
    That is a little bit of hyperbole. Lord knows I never resort to that.

    Yoyo has been there since likely 2022, so three years. Yes, that is a century in MP years, and I will not be sad to see her go. I do not go to these places in pursuit of monogamous ass fingering.

    Having said that, I do admire yoyo for a few things.

    First off, she is gen ex when it comes to job management. I have seen her fight other 304's there for the session and she does not keep you waiting, etc. Had she been at that colossal goatfuck of a murder scene in Moscow Idaho, she would not be in her room texting her friend to "come over RN, I am really scared" - she would have gotten out and maybe, you know, fucken called someone?

    Second, she has never called the WSOP clock on me, and lord knows I have gone the full 26.2 miles with her.

    Third, she gives a good shake.

    With all that said, yes, they need to bring in some new meat. But, having seen the drek in just about all the other Westwood spots, including without limitation the fucken touting of trannies with glee at 117* the absolute granny show at sun, la therapy, tissue therapy, et al. , the lack of any intel from goldfinger, and that ***** as season that had the gall to wipe my asshole for me, yoyo is probably a star for the owner.

  12. #10999

    Ta

    What is the damage at TA? Everyone is posting about it but aint putting what the damage is. LOL.

  13. #10998

    Ruby visit

    Quote Originally Posted by ImYours  [View Original Post]
    TA lineup.

    Lucy. Short 5'1" cute face, nice big B or small Cs, ok butt, a tiny bit of pudge. Not skinny but no where near even remotely fat. Great service. Can CG grind 8.5/10. F 6. 5, b 7, attitude 8. 5, Service 9.

    I only saw these two briefly and exchanged some pleasantries.

    Moni. SE Asian look, has hazel looking eye (prob contacts). Taller, fit, Cs nice ass in the yoga pants. Cuter face 8, body 8.5.

    Ruby. More Chinese looking but also pretty tall at 5'5" ish. Smaller chest I think than Moni, looked like skinny with a nice ass, seems more aggressive. F 8, b 8.
    Not 5'5" - a little shorter. Nice natural Bs, nice little but grabbable butt. I think seeing all the girls together + hottie Mama, a little cheerleader effect going on.

    F - 7.5 - she is definitely pretty, thicker lips.

    B - 8 - As I said, Bigger natural Bs, nice grabbable ass, skinny, soft skin.

    A - 7 definitely aims to please. A little over the top with the moaning, in my opinion, but definitely a pleaser. A little more business like than I normally like.

    S - 9 - Great sensual BBBJ, sexy in every way, fantastic in the few positions we were in. Great DFK, great CG grinder, 9/10.

    E. Pretty good.

    Repeat: 100%. Probably will get better with repeat but they leaving soon.

  14. #10997
    They need to rotate out YoYo already. She has been there since the Jurassic ages.

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    Another totally dead weekend on the westside.

    Sky, the cello gal in venice wanted 300 for her miserable handie.

    Viviana in the valley just did not seem worth the drive at all, she is on that mall, and that place is for fossils.

    All the AMPs in culver city area do not know how to use air conditioning and my skin starts to ooze halibut stink if I am hot.

    I had to be near wilshire bundy, so I hit up wharf.

    Well, yoyo is there, yeah I know, what a shock. I was going to ask her for a line up, but she just took my funds for the hour and put me in the first room in the main area. Not the one that abuts the street.

    It was pretty standard. 15 minutes of non oil soft massage, then 5 minutes of oiled ball juggling while I am face down.

    I turn over and she does not "take off" any clothes.

    Then it was 25 minutes of dick work.

    This time I bent my legs up and gave her access to my boy pussy.

    Boy, I do not know how gay duds do it. She went knuckles deep up there and it truly felt like my shit was being pushed in.

    I called no joy after a few minutes of that and after 45 minutes total I was done with a big mess on her little hands.

    60 for the door, 100 to yoyo. Oh, they now have a disposable sheet over the sheet like you are a kid at fucken kaiser permanente. So the feel of your ass against those sheets is gone.

  15. #10996

    Ruby at TA

    Ruby is rotating out soon so I had to return to see her one last time. She looked sexy as usual and I just like how she wears her bra and panties underneath her dress. I don't know what it is but seeing her getting in and out her hongs is a pleasant scene. I had another great session with her and I'm going to miss her, maybe I'll go see her again today since her last day is tomorrow. On my way out, saw Kimi and oh man she was gorgeous, I might have to return for both of them. Enjoy boys.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape