Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 208 of 1227 FirstFirst ... 108 158 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 258 308 708 1208 ... LastLast
Results 3,106 to 3,120 of 18401
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #15296
    Quote Originally Posted by WorkYard  [View Original Post]
    Said wasn't an escort and didn't wanted to be treated like an escort. Asked for $1500.
    She must have watched too much Tik tok.

  2. #15295
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshtoo  [View Original Post]
    We set up time to meet, then she ghosted.

    Cellie:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...8-968309fed5d4
    Said wasn't an escort and didn't wanted to be treated like an escort. Asked for $1500.

  3. #15294

    Mica

    Did a M&G with Mica awhile back. She is real and photos are pretty accurate. It was a nice date, but she was saying a lot about how she wanted to take things slow so I moved on.

  4. #15293

    I don't think you missed out on much

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshtoo  [View Original Post]
    We set up time to meet, then she ghosted.

    Cellie:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...8-968309fed5d4
    Was asking for $1. 5 k.

  5. #15292

    Anna

    Just moved here from FLA. Asking for $2500 Per Meet. LOL.

    Yes, for clarification purposes I asked her was she talking as a monthly allowance or per meet. Them Florida boys must be smoking something different down south LOL.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...9-da7a3b054ed7

  6. #15291
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshtoo  [View Original Post]
    Please elaborate for the benefit of all.

  7. #15290

    Iris

    Iris.

    Dangerous situation. Avoid.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...b-22a9610fa784

  8. #15289

    1 and done

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurve  [View Original Post]
    How many times were you with wisemiss? Comes across like a scared rabbit.
    Like I said not hot enough.

  9. #15288
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1278  [View Original Post]
    Anyone meet with her yet, from Frederick?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...d-41e388bd70ce

    This was her message to me, "Initially I'd like to meet and do a dinner; Typically do 300 for a initial meeting and than if we move forward we can discuss a allowance ect".
    LOL.

    Old fat chicks demanding shit. WTF she think she is. All filtered and shit.

  10. #15287

    Aria. Pass

    Anyone meet with her yet, from Frederick?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...d-41e388bd70ce

    This was her message to me, "Initially I'd like to meet and do a dinner; Typically do 300 for a initial meeting and than if we move forward we can discuss a allowance ect".

  11. #15286
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurve  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...4-0ddc63bf4cb6

    I know this one has been reviewed before. Wants to meet near sterling, expects 1 k. Won't show her face but she's "stunning". It's all very familiar.
    I chatted with her about a year ago, I think she sent me one face pic and she was pretty. But she wanted to meet for a drink first and that was it. Nothing after, even if we vibed. She was adamant about nothing intimate on the first meet so I passed.

  12. #15285
    Quote Originally Posted by PRMan12  [View Original Post]

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...0-dc0f6975eac2

    Wisemiss, dtf 500, nice girl, pics are real, better looking in person, easy to meet. Pretty good in bed, a little shy, not hot enough for me.
    How many times were you with wisemiss? Comes across like a scared rabbit.

  13. #15284
    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...4-0ddc63bf4cb6

    I know this one has been reviewed before. Wants to meet near sterling, expects 1 k. Won't show her face but she's "stunning". It's all very familiar.

  14. #15283

    Alice

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshtoo  [View Original Post]
    Eager to meet quickly and can host.

    Something seems off.

    She is online all the time.

    Alice.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...b-e3cbdc867127
    Bad case of GPS, wants 1 K Per meet.

  15. #15282

    A few reviews

    Sweetartist808.

    I've texted with this one and she seems dtf. We never discussed damage but I think that I can get her in my range which is 300-500. After seeing reviews about her, I decided to not engage any further. She constantly text me about meeting, so if anyone of you mongers have her on your radar she's open.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...8-8ac2e5b47843

    QueLinda.

    Seems readily dtf, we discussed damage at 350-400 per meet. I didn't persue because I have better options at the moment. Plus if you do a deep search on her pics, you'll see that she was arrested.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...d-630ca83920cf

    Winter,

    This one the pussy is open for business. Seems like an cool chick, but if you do a deep dive on her pics you'll see that she's posted on a few escort site. She sent me a ton of nude pics, Sorry not my cup of tea.

    I'm sure a few or more of you mongers may have already knocked her up.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...b-36d50b8e2a63

    Lexi.

    Wants to take things slow and build a relationship. I moved on.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...7-a026b678a665

    Anna.

    This one seems to be a pro. Moved to texting and her first question was to meet her in her hotel room and her hourly rate. Not interested.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...8-d2050de6c158

    Crystal.

    Wants a donation just to meet, get the fuck out of here.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...0-83aca9722701

    Star.

    I remember this one from earlier on, she's been around before and is basically high volume. I didn't respond to her message. But from what I can recall, she loves car dates and is an easy option.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...3-e7b0e8f6363d

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape