Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 207 of 1227 FirstFirst ... 107 157 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 257 307 707 1207 ... LastLast
Results 3,091 to 3,105 of 18394
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #15304
    Quote Originally Posted by WorkYard  [View Original Post]
    I met her for coffee. Wants 4-5 k per month. With heels she is easily 6 ft. Into Real Estate investments and lives in the Ashburn-Sterling area.

    Nice person but she was not my type.
    Oh okay, so not actually in the Georgetown area like the header would imply? Cool, thanks for the info.

  2. #15303
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurve  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...4-0ddc63bf4cb6

    I know this one has been reviewed before. Wants to meet near sterling, expects 1 k. Won't show her face but she's "stunning". It's all very familiar.
    Met her for coffee in One Loudoun. She has a need of $2000 or therabout per month and will meet a max of 2-times a month for 1-1. 5 hours at $1000 per meet. I am not willing to spend this for such a short amount of time. I passed.

    Her boobies are real and spectacular!

  3. #15302
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1278  [View Original Post]
    Anyone meet with her yet, from Frederick?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...d-41e388bd70ce

    This was her message to me, "Initially I'd like to meet and do a dinner; Typically do 300 for a initial meeting and than if we move forward we can discuss a allowance ect".
    Chatted with her. Wanted to meet in Springfield mall. I assume she lived in that area.

    300 for m&g and if you end up shagging 500. I found the 300 a turn off. I passed. She has been reviewed previously.

  4. #15301
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshtoo  [View Original Post]
    I met her for lunch. Nice girl but in a bad position financially. I didn't see anything bad or dangerous about her. Didn't go out as she wasn't my type.

  5. #15300
    Quote Originally Posted by Emesdee  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...d-adba36c2f240

    Kind of a bit paranoid I know this person. Anyone talk to her and willing to give some info about her or share some of the private photos?
    I met her for coffee. Wants 4-5 k per month. With heels she is easily 6 ft. Into Real Estate investments and lives in the Ashburn-Sterling area.

    Nice person but she was not my type.

  6. #15299

    Anyone talk to this one?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...d-adba36c2f240

    Kind of a bit paranoid I know this person. Anyone talk to her and willing to give some info about her or share some of the private photos?

  7. #15298

    Maria

    Escort in town till the weekend. Quoted $600/ hr.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...9-8e1c8923a823

  8. #15297
    Had met her last winter, Def. Filtered pics now. Sub par experience. Not into oral, odor out there, cover required. The allowance for initial meeting is new LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1278  [View Original Post]
    Anyone meet with her yet, from Frederick?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...d-41e388bd70ce

    This was her message to me, "Initially I'd like to meet and do a dinner; Typically do 300 for a initial meeting and than if we move forward we can discuss a allowance ect".

  9. #15296
    Quote Originally Posted by WorkYard  [View Original Post]
    Said wasn't an escort and didn't wanted to be treated like an escort. Asked for $1500.
    She must have watched too much Tik tok.

  10. #15295
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshtoo  [View Original Post]
    We set up time to meet, then she ghosted.

    Cellie:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...8-968309fed5d4
    Said wasn't an escort and didn't wanted to be treated like an escort. Asked for $1500.

  11. #15294

    Mica

    Did a M&G with Mica awhile back. She is real and photos are pretty accurate. It was a nice date, but she was saying a lot about how she wanted to take things slow so I moved on.

  12. #15293

    I don't think you missed out on much

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshtoo  [View Original Post]
    We set up time to meet, then she ghosted.

    Cellie:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...8-968309fed5d4
    Was asking for $1. 5 k.

  13. #15292

    Anna

    Just moved here from FLA. Asking for $2500 Per Meet. LOL.

    Yes, for clarification purposes I asked her was she talking as a monthly allowance or per meet. Them Florida boys must be smoking something different down south LOL.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...9-da7a3b054ed7

  14. #15291
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshtoo  [View Original Post]
    Please elaborate for the benefit of all.

  15. #15290

    Iris

    Iris.

    Dangerous situation. Avoid.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...b-22a9610fa784

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape