Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Cuddle Sites

+ Add Report
Page 53 of 183 FirstFirst ... 3 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 103 153 ... LastLast
Results 781 to 795 of 2740
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1960
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiskeysours  [View Original Post]
    Wonder who they pissed off, their profiles seemed platonic.
    Not sure. My session with Hersnuggles was platonic with a few brushes.

  2. #1959

    Too bad

    Quote Originally Posted by BigAce20  [View Original Post]
    They are both showing "Timeout" on CC.
    Wonder who they pissed off, their profiles seemed platonic.

  3. #1958
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Well that's disappointing! Oh well, appreciate the info!
    At that $150 price point, it's really a surprise, but thanks for the alert. It's what makes this board great!

  4. #1957
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiskeysours  [View Original Post]
    Not finding these 2 in the Orlando board. Were they just visiting?
    They are both showing "Timeout" on CC.

  5. #1956

    Who knows

    Quote Originally Posted by JayNissan  [View Original Post]
    How do they get banded? I know the chats get monitored but to people complain to the site??
    Wished I knew.

  6. #1955

    Twins

    Quote Originally Posted by BigAce20  [View Original Post]
    She looks better in person than on her pictures (not that they look bad) and her body is curvy and soft. Once the session started she told me that her breast and pubic area were no go zones, but I was able to get a few touches in. I wasn't as persistent in my attempts as I normally am, but I feel there may be more to be had with more sessions. She did tell me that she has a twin (not identical) who also cuddles and I believe that she may be CuddleNirvana_, as they tend to travel to the same cities days apart from each other. I see that hersnuggles is advertising a twin cuddle coming soon.
    Not finding these 2 in the Orlando board. Were they just visiting?

  7. #1954

    Same shit in ATL

    I had a CC Account started here in Orlando and started cuddling here, I got banned when I moved back to Atlanta and nowhere did I hint extras on the site I dare you some of them cuddlers be bumping gums a bit too much! Fuck CC tbh all my regular cuddlers I still chat with someone from the forums messaged me on CC too and he got banned a few hours later (Not from FL lmao).

    Quote Originally Posted by BigLow  [View Original Post]

  8. #1953

    No luck

    She is the person in the pictures. Taller than I expected. No real connection though, nice chat, allowed me to massage her and she reciprocated. Got her topless but nothing else. Most often she looked uninterested in me even being there.

    Maybe my expectations for more were unfounded there were no hits of more but she seemed eager to meet) At least it didn't cost much.

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/CrystalPrice

  9. #1952

    Dawn143

    Quote Originally Posted by BigLow  [View Original Post]
    Yup that's the dumb *****. Idk if she gets on her but the whole sexguide community is going to know about her.

  10. #1951

    Cc Snitches

    Not only is this sad, but it's incredibly true. Especially the dudes flapping their mouths. But what they forget is women are the ultimate flappers and will out them. I've had my share to deal with but they confused me with the wrong dude.

    Quote Originally Posted by Whiskeysours  [View Original Post]
    Screw all that bs on the cc forums. There's a handful of loudmouths, including a couple of dudes (probably incels) who like to flap their gums and tell people to report and block guys who even hint at extras. Really it's like grade school level snitching. A while ago I heard from a respected senior from a different location who had gotten L3 from a gal that liked to run her mouth on the forums and tell people to report inappropriate behavior. From all that's been posted here it's a safe bet that others have experienced the same thing.

  11. #1950

    CS Snitches, sad but true

    The worst part is the dudes who want to slap their mouths. But they forget women are the ultimate mouth flappers so they end up outting their intel.

    Quote Originally Posted by Whiskeysours  [View Original Post]
    Screw all that bs on the cc forums. There's a handful of loudmouths, including a couple of dudes (probably incels) who like to flap their gums and tell people to report and block guys who even hint at extras. Really it's like grade school level snitching. A while ago I heard from a respected senior from a different location who had gotten L3 from a gal that liked to run her mouth on the forums and tell people to report inappropriate behavior. From all that's been posted here it's a safe bet that others have experienced the same thing.

  12. #1949

    Her?

    Quote Originally Posted by JayNissan  [View Original Post]
    So on the discussion board on CC dawn143 was snitching about this site. And so many other idiots that don't mind their business as well. So be careful you don't end up with one of those miserable cuddlers. The discussion chat is called -Non platonic talk offsite about cc?
    This one?

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/Dawn143

  13. #1948

    Cc snitches

    Quote Originally Posted by JayNissan  [View Original Post]
    So on the discussion board on CC dawn143 was snitching about this site. And so many other idiots that don't mind their business as well. So be careful you don't end up with one of those miserable cuddlers. The discussion chat is called -Non platonic talk offsite about cc?
    Screw all that bs on the cc forums. There's a handful of loudmouths, including a couple of dudes (probably incels) who like to flap their gums and tell people to report and block guys who even hint at extras. Really it's like grade school level snitching. A while ago I heard from a respected senior from a different location who had gotten L3 from a gal that liked to run her mouth on the forums and tell people to report inappropriate behavior. From all that's been posted here it's a safe bet that others have experienced the same thing.

  14. #1947

    Dawn143 on cc snitch

    So on the discussion board on CC dawn143 was snitching about this site. And so many other idiots that don't mind their business as well. So be careful you don't end up with one of those miserable cuddlers. The discussion chat is called -Non platonic talk offsite about cc?

  15. #1946

    Powerstarz & Sapphire_Luv

    Recently posted on the Tampa boards, but I'll echo what I mentioned there-.

    Saw these too on back-back days. They're both great / hot looking ladies but they're also ladies that are very hard to book and confirm for an appointment. PowerStarz used to be in Orlando but I guess has since moved. Got lucky and saw her.

    The stars seemingly aligned. Jimmies Jimmy got jimmied. Lay back, be cool and enjoy the vibe. If you get to see them, don't be weird about shit. They both show up in shorts and soft / comfortable attire. Sapphire is thick & busty (bbl if you will) while powerstars is a taller yet fit girl with a great pair.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape