Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 163 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 63 113 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 213 263 663 1163 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,445 of 37332
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #34902

    Jewels Petite

    I've seen Jewels several times when she has visited Raleigh. Last time was at the beginning of the year. Great physique! Every time I've seen her, she has been ready at the agreed upon time. She stays at decent hotels. Non-smoker, no evidence of drug use. Everything is covered.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/86840728

  2. #34901

    Secret fetish

    Has anyone partaken? Seems she only does outcalls and she is slow in responding. I swear I have seen her post before but I can't find her posts. Seems like a thicker MILF.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...e/691850663955

  3. #34900

    I don't think it's JB.

    Quote Originally Posted by Itis7  [View Original Post]
    Brothers, google the number from JB's STG ad and add the word " escort" after it. What you will come up is an ad for Authentic me. LOL. These chics are creative.

    You're welcome!
    I don't think it's JB. I did a search and actually found her Facebook page. The pictures are definitely her. But maybe I'm wrong.

    I don't think so, though.

  4. #34899

    Trust your judgment

    Quote Originally Posted by Itis7  [View Original Post]
    Brothers, google the number from JB's STG ad and add the word " escort" after it. What you will come up is an ad for Authentic me. LOL. These chics are creative.

    You're welcome!
    It would be JB mi scusi mio errore
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails result_20250713_235037.jpg‎  

  5. #34898
    Senior Member


    Posts: 138

    That's JB

    Quote Originally Posted by IrideAss65  [View Original Post]
    No, but I did some research and I think she's real. She looks to pretty normal from what I found out. Let me know how it goes.

    IRA.
    Brothers, google the number from JB's STG ad and add the word " escort" after it. What you will come up is an ad for Authentic me. LOL. These chics are creative.

    You're welcome!

  6. #34897

    Melissa or Reginnnnaaaa is using a face filter

    Quote Originally Posted by IrideAss65  [View Original Post]
    You have 2 different women there.
    Age or weight shifting chick is possibly who Whisper will see

  7. #34896

    Blonde Pixie

    Quote Originally Posted by RVARiverFun  [View Original Post]
    So what's the consensus on blonde Pixie with the mic skills? Some people said they haven't had any issues lately and she is looking alright while some weren't too sure a couple months back. Has anyone seen her
    lately? Her new pics show her hair is brunette now but not sure if they are current.
    I've seen her twice since she been back and she's been great. No signs of monster and staying in a decent extended stay. Well worth a visit.

  8. #34895

    2 different women

    Quote Originally Posted by Kriggs32  [View Original Post]
    You have 2 different women there.

  9. #34894

    Found this Whisper007

    Quote Originally Posted by Whisper007  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone played, I can't find any info?https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...e/131814240517
    Quote Originally Posted by ElliotSpitzer  [View Original Post]
    I looking for something new to try came this named
    Quote Originally Posted by HotRod21  [View Original Post]
    Pics are current and accurate
    https://hot.com/us/va/richmond/escor...92-1113/m-6Hpl

    Lol Melissa I assume...
    Her STG earlier ad https://i.ibb.co/ZpHqRQmT/Go-if-2.png
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 5f3ee5a23f2bb39e5c65346e51e0181f7406a21f.jpg‎   a850f1de99eaee167df5317c440a64e15bf60589.jpg‎   download (1).jpg‎  

  10. #34893

    Authentic Me

    Quote Originally Posted by Whisper007  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone played, I can't find any info?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...e/131814240517
    No, but I did some research and I think she's real. She looks to pretty normal from what I found out. Let me know how it goes.

    IRA.

  11. #34892

    Authentic Me

    Has anyone played, I can't find any info?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...e/131814240517

  12. #34891
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsBreakfast  [View Original Post]
    I've mostly been just going to moongirls lately since Ivy disappeared and Staxx turned into a skeleton. They have stayed consistently with options between 2-4 $, occasionally you get a meh girl but most are decent and none of them have a habit nor do I have to worry about someone "running game" or having to "pay the rent" or other bullshit.
    Thanks I agree but for me Asians are not my preferred type. I have seen them couple of times and had a good time. But I like black spinners like Brittney in east end for those that remember pain in ass most of time but once you got her focused she had a nice tight body with a killer booty. Good luck stay safe.

  13. #34890

    Verified

    Quote Originally Posted by Rentahoo  [View Original Post]
    This is actually one of the worst signs to me. Eros becoming a depositseeking site. Always been expensive but you used to be able to count on all the providers there.
    Your correct but if you only try verified providers the % of fake goes down.

  14. #34889

    Blonde Pixie. Good to go?

    So what's the consensus on blonde Pixie with the mic skills? Some people said they haven't had any issues lately and she is looking alright while some weren't too sure a couple months back. Has anyone seen her lately? Her new pics show her hair is brunette now but not sure if they are current.

  15. #34888
    Quote Originally Posted by Rentahoo  [View Original Post]
    This is actually one of the worst signs to me. Eros becoming a depositseeking site. Always been expensive but you used to be able to count on all the providers there.
    Totally agree. I didn't test those waters. Found a deposit free gal on Tryst I'm meeting up with later tonight. Will report back.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape