Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 911 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 411 811 861 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 961 1011 1411 1911 ... LastLast
Results 13,651 to 13,665 of 37331
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23681

    Anyone have any info on this one?

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...hmond/73376176

    I'm hoping this ad isn't too good to be true.

    Thanks!

  2. #23680

    Staxx

    Quote Originally Posted by HotRod21  [View Original Post]
    Not that she ever responds to my texts but hadn't seen her post in awhile. Anything up? Still hoping to dream of her.
    I texted her Sunday and she said she had a stomach bug.

  3. #23679
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerMan804  [View Original Post]
    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...y/924220857786

    Anyone see these girls. Communication was swift but gave a Henrico hotel and that always sets my monger senses off. I'm reluctant to pull the trigger.
    Careful. Ages may be of (major) concern. Especially first one.

  4. #23678

    Fun sized

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...y/924220857786

    Anyone see these girls. Communication was swift but gave a Henrico hotel and that always sets my monger senses off. I'm reluctant to pull the trigger.

  5. #23677
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenderoni  [View Original Post]
    Be careful bb fellas with this one because if she's going from ass to puss and mixing fluids she's guaranteed to end up burning like a furnace. You've been warned LOL.
    LOL. Thought I was reading something out of a Penthouse Forum!

  6. #23676

    Sounds fun but

    Quote Originally Posted by ElliotSpitzer  [View Original Post]
    I had another dream with foxy again for a hh recently. She hit me up looking for a date. I got address in midlo and was on the way. Had to wait about 15 mins before I get inside we talk for while then we get started. Same great service. I flooded her throat with nutmilk first. Relaxed a bit. Then we went at it like wild animals for a good while then I decide to sample that ass. I start fucking her in her ass until I was about to nut and loaded half in her ass and the half in her snatch. It was a great moment and a good nut.
    Be careful bb fellas with this one because if she's going from ass to puss and mixing fluids she's guaranteed to end up burning like a furnace. You've been warned LOL.

  7. #23675
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenderoni  [View Original Post]
    She a cool chick. Saw her a few times. Everything covered. I wanted bbj but she wouldn't. I only went back because surprisingly, even tho bbw not my speed, her covered BJ was like that. It was last year tho so YMMV.
    I can agree with this statement. Takes a pounding well but I haven't seen her since last summer. Very nice although, very talkative.

  8. #23674

    Upcharge for the "goat".

    Some have inquires about this one, so I thought I'd TOFTT given her self-ascribed skills. Communications were decent, 100 (I opted to CBJ). For someone who leads with deep throat as their defining talent, she has the audacity to UPCHARGE for it. I declined. What bugs me most is that she asks for a tip and a review. You can take a guess as to what my response was. Would not repeat.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/73355443

  9. #23673

    Rare find

    Had the pleasure of meeting Nicole. Her pictures are recent and accurate. She is a very beautiful fun spinner of Asian decent. GFE and open minded, and very chill. Treat her nice, warm her up, and enjoy a great time.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/091060902111

  10. #23672

    Staxx

    Not that she ever responds to my texts but hadn't seen her post in awhile. Anything up? Still hoping to dream of her.

  11. #23671

    Foxy

    I had another dream with foxy again for a hh recently. She hit me up looking for a date. I got address in midlo and was on the way. Had to wait about 15 mins before I get inside we talk for while then we get started. Same great service. I flooded her throat with nutmilk first. Relaxed a bit. Then we went at it like wild animals for a good while then I decide to sample that ass. I start fucking her in her ass until I was about to nut and loaded half in her ass and the half in her snatch. It was a great moment and a good nut.

  12. #23670
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by QuickReliever5  [View Original Post]
    Been a fantasy of mine to try some chocolate. Does anybody have any good suggestions. Been looking at the skinny one in Chester. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. PM me or on here. Thanks ahead of time. Stay safe out there.
    You have a link for the skinny one. I'm pretty exclusive to the sisters. I've seen just about all of them except maybe the really big ones. Brittany is a safe bet. She's slim with a nice bubble butt. She can be a pain but almost all are. Queen who is a friend and I've seen her dozens of times. She's on west end safe reliable. And absolutely no drama.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe.../050323514575.

    If you want high end Eros or Tryst let me know. Here's Brittany's link.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...d/064337083361

  13. #23669

    Chocolate

    Been a fantasy of mine to try some chocolate. Does anybody have any good suggestions. Been looking at the skinny one in Chester. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. PM me or on here. Thanks ahead of time. Stay safe out there.

  14. #23668

    Melissa

    Quote Originally Posted by BkrGuyRva  [View Original Post]
    Yes, that is Melissa. Either the pics are old or she vacationed at a weight loss resort. You can do better. You cannot do worse. Of course YMMV.
    Pics are current and accurate.

  15. #23667

    Melissa

    Yes, that is Melissa. Either the pics are old or she vacationed at a weight loss resort. You can do better. You cannot do worse. Of course YMMV.

    Quote Originally Posted by Newguy19  [View Original Post]
    Is this the chick that was going by Melissa before?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...u/991507089797

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape