Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 331 to 345 of 5075
-
07-21-25 10:36 #4745Senior Member

Posts: 56Jasmine Thai girl with big tits
I like to browse for gems in the bedpage and list crawler sections and usually come up double 0's but found this girl on bedpage. She's legit, no reviews that I could find but legit. Her tits are natural but she is a thick provider. Her face is so so, and so is her service. The BBBJ was lack luster, massage too but again, huge tits with minimal sag for a girl that large in the chest.
Her routine was massage with oil, hot towel to clean off and then BBBJ. The FS option came with the FS instead of the just BBBJ option so it makes sense to me to just go for the full ride for $350. I think kgirls who are around the same age but same price for BBFS is a better option fwiw but jasmine does seem to take her work seriously. The incall was easy to get to and parking was nice and ample on a Sunday even though it's a residential section in Hollywood. There seems to be roommates too with a few other girls, a busty white girl and another thai girl who I could hear getting railed in the room over. I might try them out too at some point but for now, Jasmine who is only here yesterday and today may see me again if she comes back.
https://losangeles.bedpage.com/Escor.../13265612.html
-
07-18-25 21:20 #4744Senior Member

Posts: 203Please report back promptly, as results may vary.
Originally Posted by JackReacher
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-25 14:06 #4743Senior Member

Posts: 334Diamond
This little sweetheart is driving me crazy. She is smoking hot. I'm thinking about her all day long.
I need to get some of this. LOL. Going to check her out, let you guys know. Unfortunately, I think she's downtown and I hate driving to Downtown LA but we'll see.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eles/190292316#.
-
07-15-25 22:24 #4742Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Schedule 2
https://www.thatmall.com/colleen/
This one has been around longer than fucken Kershaw.
She used to be at that colossal goatfuck of a building across from the whole foods / squirrel meat taco joint on Lincoln and Rose. She has moved to an office building down the block in samo that is a total dump, I think the CPA for the Taliban has an office in there.
I assume she is at least 250 for assistive masturbation. The pics I do not think is her. She is attractive but getting older. I see her walking in the area from time to time.
The positives end with her tight body and smooth skin, which you are allowed to touch.
Negatives:
She totally grabs on to the dick like she is clint Eastwood holding on to the assassin in the line of fire. My man of steel cannot take on her polymer grip.
She is not sensual. The massage is more of a waste of time than listening to Mamdani lecture on LGBTQ rights and how he will export those rights to Gaza.
She always rushes you.
The worst part is her canned story about what she has been up to. She is a total alkie with a weakness for cocaine. It is always, oh I was traveling with my buddies in Colorado and we stopped at this bar, met some guys, went to their place and there was a mountain of coke the size of a family jingo game. So I got totally lit and woke up with two cocks in my ass. Every. Single. Time.
-
07-13-25 22:55 #4741Senior Member

Posts: 196Well thanks to the thirsty simps that will shells any amount of money at these 304's. They shouldn't be getting more than $100 per session, not joking. How do you justify this amount of money, for say 15 minutes, tax free, over a doctor?
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-25 18:23 #4740Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Baseline
The increase in the price of twat is stunning.
I am truly not sure, other than having good eyesight, I have not paid the kind of price these pigs are asking:
https://tryst.link/massage/pumadelrio
Drunk gal who wants 300 for a handjob.
https://tryst.link/escort/claudia-mcpherson
700 for a girl who might be an alien, and I do not mean ice, I mean she may be from fucken Io with her rates.
https://tryst.link/escort/lanarayy
500 for a glorified handjob from a black girl who is more ghetto that P diddy on fig.
https://tryst.link/escort/margot-deveraux
400 and up for a post-menopausal nutjob.
I think the reason I avoid all this drek now. Some I saw a few years ago, is that for 500 I do this:
https://tryst.link/escort/marina_hord
I cannot tell if the pics are real. But they are representative.
She is a Polish girl in her 20's. Smooth skin, edible pussy, the only tragedy is CBJ. But her ass is nearly perfect for hard ramming in flat doggie which is what it takes to get me to the palisades.
She is 500 and it is the outside of reasonableness. No one should pay more than that.
-
07-11-25 23:10 #4739Senior Member

Posts: 73Mind over matter!
Originally Posted by TJ2617
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-25 20:54 #4738Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Fat smelly legit
https://losangeles.craigslist.org/ws...865045156.html
This one does a massage out of her apartment near Westwood.
She has a bird and I think a Komodo dragon. So her place smells like the breakroom at wharf.
She is that sort of Asian part of Russia with that odd look and she smells like that food they eat and she likely drinks as she oozes the smell of cheap booze.
It is a totally legit massage and thank the maker for that, I would not even want this klafta touching willie23's cock.
She is fat.
-
07-11-25 19:18 #4737Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Ratio
If a girl is a pigeon anyone can last.
Originally Posted by TJ2617
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-25 18:27 #4736Senior Member

Posts: 301How do you last so long?
Originally Posted by Getupngo
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-25 09:03 #4735Senior Member

Posts: 73Saw her yesterday as I was in the sfv area for a few business appointments, love thai women! Purposely only brought 250 hoping she would agree for FS at that number. After a few minutes of pretty much not understanding each other she said fuck is ok LOL.
Originally Posted by AntilySol
[View Original Post]
Actually did get a massage, decent, on the flip side she got on top & did a couple of camel slides while while making out. Was more open mouth but the more she got into it the more tongue she gave. Now BBBJ time, definitely solid & gets it wet and does well. About 10 min of that she grabs the hat. This is the best part, first mish with more dfk the get her on her side, nice ass on her for sure. Move to cg & she went wild, really wild! She had an incredible O & after that I put her doggie, pounded her for a good 15 min, she pleaded no more, can't take it LOL popped in the bag for her and the next thing out of her mouth was, no more sex, only massage and BBBJ. First time I've heard that. I do have an incredible sex drive and I put mind over matter when it comes to unloading my wad, I can go seriously 30 plus minutes no problem, longer if she keeps cumming to keep it wet. Anyhow, since the sex part is off the list now no repeat. Was worth the 250 & being denied a second trip LOL.
-
07-09-25 18:43 #4734Senior Member

Posts: 305Yeah, I can see the post baby tummy as I recall now. Any intel if this girl is kind of a one off or do Thai girls rotate here or nearby semi-regularly? I haven't really heard much of SE Asian providers outside of OC before minus a handful of indies.
Originally Posted by AntilySol
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-25 18:41 #4733Senior Member

Posts: 305Ah nice, thanks for the let know. I'll be on the look out for another report and table it once I need to shake things up again.
Originally Posted by Heizenberg
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-25 07:56 #4732Regular Member

Posts: 20Summer
Have seen her ad for a while. Finally decided to contact her on a slow work day. She was super friendly, some light screening. She gave me the address and I was on my way. Gated complex in a nice area. She invited me in and we made some small chat. I could tell she liked me because I'm the clean cut business type. Anyway I went to the bathroom to freshen up and there was a door that lead directly to her bedroom. She started out with a massage with a slow build rubbing her body on me and killing me with her sexy lvoice. I had my hands all over her and got the ok for FIV. On the flip she was ready BBBJ. Some good moaning and slurping. Then she climbed on CG, this was nice face to face she's really sexy. Not my best performance I didn't last too long. Some post coitus chit chat and clean up and I was out in 45 mins. Overall a nice experience!
https://sexycompanion.vip/summer-love/
-
07-08-25 18:55 #4731Senior Member

Posts: 58May
Definitely 35+ in age, her face says it all, reminds me of my aunt. But can definitely agree, nice spinner body, with average weight, though her stomach screams she popped one out before. She does short you for the time, so go for the HH. CFS - $300, left with 30 mins on the clock.
Originally Posted by PogeyBait
[View Original Post]
Great attitude, would not see her again at hourly rate though. Massage was also non existent. This is a $$$ CFS provider period.











Reply With Quote





