Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 316 to 330 of 5066
-
08-04-25 20:23 #4751Senior Member

Posts: 305I'd be lying to say I wasn't curious to hear someone's account of her but at those prices, BBFS should be expected.
Originally Posted by LifesToShort
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-25 18:31 #4750Regular Member

Posts: 19Konomii
Check out this piece of ass! https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Konomii.
Here GPS menu. Love her look.
Current location: Alhambra.
I'm 4'11 & I'm 88 lbs.
Full GFE menu: bbj, cfs, daty, dato (on me), coa, cot, fiv.
Incall:
20 min 250.
30 min 300.
60 min 500 w / msog.
90 min 700 w / msog.
Outcall:
60 min 600 w / msog.
90 min 800 w / msog.
Add ons -.
Dato (on you) 200.
Video +100.
Cof +100.
Cim +100.
Fetishes +100-300.
Kissing +100.
Konomii 626-244-2837.
Text me your handle & desired time.
-
08-04-25 15:59 #4749Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Double double
These two look like their incall should be at an in and out.
https://www.thatmall.com/2-girl/
Anyone know if the better looking one did handjobs from chatsworth? I recognize her from an ad.
Other than these two being in los feliz (a fucked up part of la if there ever was one), being overweight as luka, and the whole BDSM bullshit. Anyone have any experience with either.
-
07-28-25 20:15 #4748Senior Member

Posts: 72Making my rounds again
Looking for info on this on https://truescorts.com/downtown-la/v...town-6537.html.
And or recommendations. This pretty much sums up my type. This is nice too https://truescorts.com/manhattan-bea...each-7901.html.
Been thinking latley I might like to dabble in some brown suga like this too https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eles/190762854.
Also looking for recommendations.
-
07-27-25 17:03 #4747Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977I need glasses
https://tryst.link/escort/blue_eyee_demon
This thing wants 350 for an hour?
I almost want to pay her for an hour and spend the time insulting her.
-
07-26-25 21:56 #4746Senior Member

Posts: 39This little sweetheart.
Damn, let us know how it goes.
Originally Posted by JackReacher
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-25 10:36 #4745Senior Member

Posts: 56Jasmine Thai girl with big tits
I like to browse for gems in the bedpage and list crawler sections and usually come up double 0's but found this girl on bedpage. She's legit, no reviews that I could find but legit. Her tits are natural but she is a thick provider. Her face is so so, and so is her service. The BBBJ was lack luster, massage too but again, huge tits with minimal sag for a girl that large in the chest.
Her routine was massage with oil, hot towel to clean off and then BBBJ. The FS option came with the FS instead of the just BBBJ option so it makes sense to me to just go for the full ride for $350. I think kgirls who are around the same age but same price for BBFS is a better option fwiw but jasmine does seem to take her work seriously. The incall was easy to get to and parking was nice and ample on a Sunday even though it's a residential section in Hollywood. There seems to be roommates too with a few other girls, a busty white girl and another thai girl who I could hear getting railed in the room over. I might try them out too at some point but for now, Jasmine who is only here yesterday and today may see me again if she comes back.
https://losangeles.bedpage.com/Escor.../13265612.html
-
07-18-25 21:20 #4744Senior Member

Posts: 202Please report back promptly, as results may vary.
Originally Posted by JackReacher
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-25 14:06 #4743Senior Member

Posts: 334Diamond
This little sweetheart is driving me crazy. She is smoking hot. I'm thinking about her all day long.
I need to get some of this. LOL. Going to check her out, let you guys know. Unfortunately, I think she's downtown and I hate driving to Downtown LA but we'll see.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eles/190292316#.
-
07-15-25 22:24 #4742Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Schedule 2
https://www.thatmall.com/colleen/
This one has been around longer than fucken Kershaw.
She used to be at that colossal goatfuck of a building across from the whole foods / squirrel meat taco joint on Lincoln and Rose. She has moved to an office building down the block in samo that is a total dump, I think the CPA for the Taliban has an office in there.
I assume she is at least 250 for assistive masturbation. The pics I do not think is her. She is attractive but getting older. I see her walking in the area from time to time.
The positives end with her tight body and smooth skin, which you are allowed to touch.
Negatives:
She totally grabs on to the dick like she is clint Eastwood holding on to the assassin in the line of fire. My man of steel cannot take on her polymer grip.
She is not sensual. The massage is more of a waste of time than listening to Mamdani lecture on LGBTQ rights and how he will export those rights to Gaza.
She always rushes you.
The worst part is her canned story about what she has been up to. She is a total alkie with a weakness for cocaine. It is always, oh I was traveling with my buddies in Colorado and we stopped at this bar, met some guys, went to their place and there was a mountain of coke the size of a family jingo game. So I got totally lit and woke up with two cocks in my ass. Every. Single. Time.
-
07-13-25 22:55 #4741Senior Member

Posts: 195Well thanks to the thirsty simps that will shells any amount of money at these 304's. They shouldn't be getting more than $100 per session, not joking. How do you justify this amount of money, for say 15 minutes, tax free, over a doctor?
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-25 18:23 #4740Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Baseline
The increase in the price of twat is stunning.
I am truly not sure, other than having good eyesight, I have not paid the kind of price these pigs are asking:
https://tryst.link/massage/pumadelrio
Drunk gal who wants 300 for a handjob.
https://tryst.link/escort/claudia-mcpherson
700 for a girl who might be an alien, and I do not mean ice, I mean she may be from fucken Io with her rates.
https://tryst.link/escort/lanarayy
500 for a glorified handjob from a black girl who is more ghetto that P diddy on fig.
https://tryst.link/escort/margot-deveraux
400 and up for a post-menopausal nutjob.
I think the reason I avoid all this drek now. Some I saw a few years ago, is that for 500 I do this:
https://tryst.link/escort/marina_hord
I cannot tell if the pics are real. But they are representative.
She is a Polish girl in her 20's. Smooth skin, edible pussy, the only tragedy is CBJ. But her ass is nearly perfect for hard ramming in flat doggie which is what it takes to get me to the palisades.
She is 500 and it is the outside of reasonableness. No one should pay more than that.
-
07-11-25 23:10 #4739Senior Member

Posts: 73Mind over matter!
Originally Posted by TJ2617
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-25 20:54 #4738Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Fat smelly legit
https://losangeles.craigslist.org/ws...865045156.html
This one does a massage out of her apartment near Westwood.
She has a bird and I think a Komodo dragon. So her place smells like the breakroom at wharf.
She is that sort of Asian part of Russia with that odd look and she smells like that food they eat and she likely drinks as she oozes the smell of cheap booze.
It is a totally legit massage and thank the maker for that, I would not even want this klafta touching willie23's cock.
She is fat.
-
07-11-25 19:18 #4737Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Ratio
If a girl is a pigeon anyone can last.
Originally Posted by TJ2617
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





