Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 51 of 1251 FirstFirst ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 101 151 551 1051 ... LastLast
Results 751 to 765 of 18765
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18015
    Quote Originally Posted by BareBackJack  [View Original Post]
    I noticed two different AMPs advertisements in STG. Both were on Staples Mill road and were offering BBBJ, BBFS, and more. The ads looked like the ads for the ACS, which rents Asian grandmothers out of the far west end. Anyone try either of these places? I think I'll go by the more discreet of the two this week. Please pm me if discretion is needed.
    8127 is legit. Don't know about the other one.

    Ortho.

  2. #18014

    Staples Mill

    I noticed two different AMPs advertisements in STG. Both were on Staples Mill road and were offering BBBJ, BBFS, and more. The ads looked like the ads for the ACS, which rents Asian grandmothers out of the far west end. Anyone try either of these places? I think I'll go by the more discreet of the two this week. Please pm me if discretion is needed.

  3. #18013

    Closed for a month or so now

    Quote Originally Posted by BlindDiscovery  [View Original Post]
    Had the same experience lately. Drove by the times, later in the afternoon, and same thing, lights off, door locked.
    I mentioned they were closed about a month ago. I always check when I'm in the area because they used to be my go-to spot once Sisters closed, but they've been closed each time. Afraid I'll have to find a new place now.

  4. #18012

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by DorkHelmet  [View Original Post]
    https://richmond.craigslist.org/hws/...865334913.html

    Anyone tried her out? Almost sounds TGTBT.
    If you google the number, that same advertisement shows up in a few different cities on craigslist (Columbus, LA, etc.).

  5. #18011

    Ljs

    Please pm if there is FS at the new neighbours and please PM if so.

  6. #18010

    Broad rock CL ad

    https://richmond.craigslist.org/hws/...865334913.html

    Anyone tried her out? Almost sounds TGTBT.

  7. #18009

    New place

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried this place yet? I think it's very new:

    https://richmond.craigslist.org/hws/...863232357.html
    Legit only.

  8. #18008

    Mimi at 3rd

    Quote Originally Posted by Summerinthecity  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried MIMI at 3rd? I haven't been in a while was goin gto go back.
    I saw her when she was at LJS about a month ago. If CFS is okay, she's worth a visit. Average massage skills, decent oral (bbj), no idea how anything else is.

    Jack.

  9. #18007

    3rd MIMI

    Has anyone tried MIMI at 3rd? I haven't been in a while was goin gto go back.

  10. #18006
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried this place yet? I think it's very new:

    https://richmond.craigslist.org/hws/...863232357.html
    I thought about trying it until I saw it said couples massage and in my experience that typically means its legit but would to be proven wrong here.

  11. #18005

    New spot

    Has anyone tried this place yet? I think it's very new:

    https://richmond.craigslist.org/hws/...863232357.html

  12. #18004

    East Hundred

    Quote Originally Posted by BigJimSlade  [View Original Post]
    I've noticed two different places on East Hundred between Chester and Hopewell. I know one is Massage for You but not sure of the other place across the street from the Food Lion center. Are they both legit or nah?
    The place across the road from Food Lion is MY Day Nails and Spa. It was under renovation earlier this year. At that time, it had a sign on the door stating that they were open during renovation and that there was a MASSEUR on premises. I drove by this morning and there is no sign on the door indicating the sex of the provider. I would expect this place caters to women.

  13. #18003

    Cosily

    Quote Originally Posted by HookinUp  [View Original Post]
    Tried stopping there a couple of times recently, but their lights aren't on and their door was locked. Tried calling and it went straight to VM. Anyone have Intel? Feel free to PM if you prefer.
    Had the same experience lately. Drove by the times, later in the afternoon, and same thing, lights off, door locked.

  14. #18002
    Quote Originally Posted by RedBaronDaron  [View Original Post]
    Dude, clear your inbox.
    Inbox cleared.

  15. #18001
    Quote Originally Posted by Hd2500  [View Original Post]
    There's recnt reviews.
    Dude, clear your inbox.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape