Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 90 of 1020 FirstFirst ... 40 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 140 190 590 ... LastLast
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 15296
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13961

    SL DDY Risa tiny hot j babe

    Risa 320 45 minutes 200 BBFS yada yada yada dfk BBBJ japanese early 20's.

    Risa. Risohorny. J girls can get so damn tiny. She is about 5'1 but so narrow and thin. Those A cup titties and zero damn fat but still a nice ass on her. The pics are studio pics but they are her. She is damn cute. It is like you see like american streetwalkers and shit. But then you see a little japanese hooker cute as hell and it is a great time to be a horny dude in NYC. Her looks and personality was right in my boner zone.

    She took the money then it was on. We never had to pull out the translator and she understood everything I said. Her english is pretty decent. I grabber her ass a few times.

    Showered and this was me playing with those smol tits and grabassing.

    She has a nice western DFK. Not the tongue dart stuff. I always do the Oh hey look at me fat gut grab on myself and then grab her stomach which has a little muscle definition and say You no fat. I will get a 6 pack before I die.

    She has a nice BBBJ where she allows her hand and mouth to slide over my dick to get nice friction as opposed to sucking a golfball through a hose. It is pretty sensual.

    69 and this is tiny shaved pussy territory. I wasn't missing out on the BBFS here. Not by damn site. She gets off on the 69 and then gets off and goes to CG. This girl can ride and moan with each poke. She is a damn good rider. She could have taken me all the way. And this was some of the best japanese pussy I've had. That pussy was made for the head of my dick to rub against.

    Did standing mish and sometimes when a girl is really cute I just want to study her face while banging her out. IDK man, it is one of those pussies where every stroke is pleasure. She has a damn money maker between her legs. I came in her here and it was a few days so she got a lot in there. Fucked her more and took it out and she got the tissue to wipe it up.

    We talked about japan a bit then it was time to shower and go. Sweet girl.

  2. #13960

    Hot young Ellie at Little Star Spa

    Friday early evening I dropped by Little Star Spa. I wanted a session with Stella but she wasn't available, apparently booked (understandably). The super cute manager lady asked if I'd like to try Ellie and promptly called her out to the counter for an introduction. I liked what I saw so I said yes.

    Ellie has a fantastic looking body. About 5'2" and slim and tight, fit w / o any fat on her. Pretty face. Fun style. We took care of business and then went across to the table shower. The shower was thorough enough but not over long. HJ and BBBJ previews included – nice, especially with her soft warm hands.

    We bantered a bit back in the room, massage left until later, and she went to get her stuff and came back, which took less than a minute. She closed the door and dimmed the lights and we got right into DFK. She is a GND willing and able DFKer. Very enjoyable. Then started on BBBJ me standing her kneeling before shifting on to the table. Good BBBJ a couple minutes then got the rubber ready. She did some mouthwash for herself after the BBBJ, which was a nice touch as we were soon to restart DFK. Got going in mish and ended up pumping her tight young pussy that position w / o changing. She is good and got wet and with the DFK I was zoned out and totally into it. Real good finish with Ellie clutching my ass, DFK hot and heavy, her toes curling. Great load into the bag.

    Standard ending, got the good clean up and then some massage which was medium pressure but relaxing, nice touch after the satisfaction of the action. 300 total out. Compliments to Ms. Manager on the way out.

  3. #13959

    Lucky little Seven. Little Star

    I have seen a few girls names seven over the years and usually they're some freaks. Being that it's July I thought I'd go bang out with her after seeing her pics. The pics are actually her and imo she looks better in person. Very attractive and got some nice tits in her. Gave and smile are slutty in a way. She is a shirty about 5'3. Long black silky hair. Smooth flawless skin which always does it for me. Honestly a woman can be in her 50's and attractive with soft skin and I'll be hot for her. In her case she had soft skin and big tits and a pretty face and shirt with no tattoos. All boxes checked for me. We talk business and get on the road to happiness. She takes my clothes off and flirts with kisses and pecks and tells me I'm a handsome man. I'm inclined to believe her LOL. Really sweet mannered. We skip to the shower where she paid attention the entire time to me and was constantly asking me if I'm happy. After the body cleanup using her tits and pussy on my entire body, she turns me over to do the same then swallows my cock slowly with her soft soapy titters rubbing on my shins. Gives great eye contact. Was making nice sloppy noises. I put her hand on my nuts and she massages softly like I asked and kept suction going until I released Cim. When we got in the room she left me to get a water and asked if I want a candy I took her up on it. We chat using translator. She tells me to try the massage, I was in for it. Few minutes of full back she starts soft touch then starts running her nipples in my back. I flip around and she kisses up from feet to BBJ. I was just laying back hypnotized by her tits. Put her on the couch and had her legs up wide spread licking her ass and DATY. She was massaging her tits and looking at me. Kept her in same pose and went on top of her. Tight fitting and wet. Slid in and she had her legs way back in the couch as I'm pumping her. Took her for some table fun missionary. Sideways. DATY between each position. Finished within a few minutes remaining. In summary Seven is a definite yes for me. Looks hot, service oriented and friendly.

  4. #13958

    WSD Kathy Vietnom girls like too beaucoup

    Kathy $340 45 minutes cfs (does do upgrade) BBBJ dfk Vietnamese early 20's.

    Kathy is really cute and looked like the pics. Skinny girl with some small A cups tits. She has a fake butt that is a bubble but not huge. Her face is pretty. Close to zero english but is friendly. Nice lips. Showered and she does know the word Big.

    Her DFK is good. Nice kisser. Her tits are pretty much perfect for me. I will kiss every set of small titties in vietnom if I can. BBBJ is good and she actually gets a decent amount in her mouth. 69 she has that shaved little pussy.

    So on with the condom and of course she is real tight and I sort of wished I did BBFS then. She got on CG and a lot of times girls do the thing where they sit straight up in it. I reached the end when she did this. I give her a few seconds to get used to it then we start really fucking. I was like one of those gymnastics spotters lifting her up and and stuff to bang her.

    Standing mish she has a good kiss here and she is flexible so I could have her legs up and still hiss her here. Standing doggy and I grabbed onto her ass here and tossed her back and forth a bit until I came.

    Relaxed for a bit and she was affectionate and all over me like she actually like me. Haha. Sweet girl. Got my asian skinny girl with small tits fix in again so fun times.

  5. #13957

    Bynes NYAF

    Locked it in with my fitness energizer bunny Bynes Looking ever so sexy, Messy DFK right out the gate as we're tearing our clothes off. She runs her hands all over my sweaty sticky body and We bolted out of the room for a much needed shower. All fun and games during the soapy slide, But it seems like Bynes had quite the oral fixation today. It seems like endless DT, I'm having the time of my life and almost forgot I came to get her dicked down in all of her holes. Gave her the classic 2 in the pink and 1 in the stink and told her I wanted the all access pass! We wrapped things up quickly and got the party started in the room.

    When I was in the room, she was all over me, We made out some more and she's playing with her pussy with my cock, Good thing she did go back to blowing me again, otherwise that would have been it for me. Honestly one of the best providers I have seen in life to date. Key things about Bynes to me are her never-ending energy, Literally just sucked me off for 20 minutes. Bynes gets on top and rides me, squeezing her love muscles tight while I'm knuckle deep in her ass. With Bynes asshole nice and stretched out, We switched over to DS and she applied a little lube knowing what's about to go down! Her backdoor was amazing and took a beating like my life depended on it. Railed her out for a good while, till the alfredo sauce was dumped into her.

  6. #13956

    Ddy / sl

    DDY / SL have so many new hot girls on their website. There is so much to look forward to. I've been Eyeing Meya and Risa. They look crazy hot and just my type. I'm sure I'll see them soon and write some reviews.

  7. #13955
    Senior Member


    Posts: 168

    Seven. Little Star

    Booked an early appointment today with Seven after seeing the pics of her body on the website. Super cute. Probably 29 or 30,5'2, nice C's, great body, about 100 pounds or so. She was nicely manicured with a thin diamond patch on top and the rest shaved nicely and long black hair almost to her round ass. Started with a TS. Not a lot of scrub but she got right to the body slide. She did have nice wandering hands and slid all around head to toe with some massage mixed in. Turneded me over for a nice repeat with some LFK leading to a full on DFK make out sesh. Stroked me nice then asked to give a BBBJ. Told her I wanted 69 and she was more than willing. BBBJ was decent. No teeth but didn't go all the way down. She really loved the daty though. At one point she just sat up and rode my face and stroked my dick til my first pop.

    Got to the room and she asked if I wanted a massage, when I said no, it's like she knew I needed some recovery and just sat on the massage table, spread her knees and told me she wanted more of my tongue. She just pulled my head in tight and grinded on my face covering all ground. This got me rock hard in no time. Grabbed the cover from the table and slid right in. She was nice and tight but super wet from daty. Really gave it to her straight. She's super cute and her tits are really nice so the view was fantastic. I wanted her to straddle me on the chair so had her come sit on me and she just started grinding me into submission while sucking and biting on my lower lip and nipples. I made sure to reciprocate with the same. I could feel her build up and getting unbelievable wet. She really started to moan out that she was cumming which brought me to an explosive climax as well.

    Seven is a girl I will want to repeat with. Between her and Ellie, there are some nice young cute girls here that really know how to please. $300.

  8. #13954

    Lucy and Kiki NYAF

    Seen Lucy main times and a handful of times with Kiki, Lucy is amazing no matter who you pair her with. Not having a good time when Lucy is around is impossible! Kiki on the other hand is softer and nowhere near as aggressive as Lucy. But then again is anyone really as freaky as Lucy? Things kicked off with Lucy hands on Kiki's head controlling the speed on the DT, Me and Lucy DFK for a bit till Lucy let Kiki come up for air and joined in a 3 way kiss. We went for a quick standing shower and the highlight here was the girls are making out and I'm giving their pussies a good soapy fingering. We're squeaky clean now, Time to get dirty again!

    Back in the room the girls worked they're deviant black magic with their mouths, I was losing track on whos sucking and licking what. All I know was I was a slobbery mess down there! Lucy had Kiki lay down and went muff diving and I suited up and took Lucy from behind. After a while its Kiki's turn to get some dick, But she's a little more reserved. They switched positions and Kiki climbs on top on Lucy and started to make out and they're playing with each other's tits. I switched hats again and went to town on Kiki, Kiki pussy IMO is tighter. I'm reaching my limits and had the girls get on their knees, Lucy being the cum dump queen on was the shaft the whole time and Kiki worked the boys till Lucy got the deposit. Always a draining time with Lucy. Literally! LMAO.

  9. #13953

    Amy at Choi's Midtown

    Title: Review: Amy at Choi's.

    City: New York.

    State: New York.

    Location: Manhattan.

    House Fee & Tip (if applicable) $60 house / $140 Extra.

    Nationality: Chinese.

    Age Estimate: 28/30.

    Physical Description: 5'6" - 5'8" thicker lower half than upper. Small tits nice firm ass pretty face not super tone.

    Private Details: First time here. I wanted to lowball it today since I went heavy on the shopping recently.

    This place is basically set up like a fast house / quickie option. No shower just a sink in the little massage room. No complimentary Listerine either but I bring my own so no big deal. There is a portable AC unit in the room so good for them for putting the effort into it. Otherwise think cabin on a ship to get a feel for the size of the room. Regardless it was comfortable enough and cool.

    I immediately took out a condom and motioned that I wanted to fuck and do oral pleasures on her. No problem at all. I was quoted $60 for the room then I told her all I had was $140 left for a total of $200 OK My negotiations included BBBJ / DATO / DATY / CFS. All agreed upon with a 40 minute time limit from which I only used up less than 30. I had no issues with it at all since I WAS offered a massage at first but declined and went straight into eating her pussy while on my knees. That turned into some heavy tongue action up her poop chute then onto 69 and missionary / doggy for the finish.

    Amy did really well with ZERO issue or complaints from my end. I was very pleased with her demeanor and overall vibe of this place. Very relaxed chill atmosphere. This was around 10:30 am " Morning Ya'll! ".

    One other girl with glasses was sitting on the couch as I walked out YES I would have been OK with either one.

    Thank You to those that have gone before me and turned me onto this place. Much appreciated.

    Recommendation: Yes.

  10. #13952

    Yoyo at DDY / SL

    It's the summer love, so I go to AMP a lot more often in the summer. I love going to DDY / SL. They always have amazing hot girls. This morning was such a great experience when I saw YOYO. She was beyond gorgeous, a top tear model with an amazing body. I feel so privileged that I can hook up with girls like this. We live in a fantastic world.

    MMS told me to come in and I did not know what to expect. She recommended the new girl. She introduced me and I was shocked how beautiful she was. She was tall and thin, taller than me, which I love. I could never land a hottie like Yoyo in real life. Her tits were real too and a great size. She said she was part Korean and really looked like a k-pop star with the long legs, and a model looking face. She looked very young.

    We showered and she soaped up my cock nice and clean. She was playful in the shower. I had to look up at her. She was so nice in return and made me feel like she really liked me. She made me feel special and loved. Then we went back to the room.

    She dried me off. I sat on the bed and she bent down to put her ass in my face, She gave me a show. I grabbed her ass cheeks with my hands and opened them up wide. Her skin was soft and perfect with no marks or scars. She was a specimen of perfection, like a work of art or a gift from God. I placed my face inside and licked her shaved V. Her kitty was soft like it had never been touched. I slobbered inside her with my tongue and she laughed and moaned. She turned around to pleasure me. I layed down and turned my head to the mirror. I watched my own private porn. I placed my fingers on her head and raised my crotch upward a few times. She moved her head along with my motion. It was like she was reading my mind. Almost DT, then I almost popped. I moved her head toward mine so I could DFK her a little more. That kind of winds me down so I don't pop too soon.

    She placed the bag on me and with her knees on the ground, she bent down, ass in the air and opened her but cheeks with her little hands. I put myself inside her and my first thrust could have been my last. That's how tight she was. I focused and pounded her for a good 5 minutes and She took it well. Ahhhhh I came inside the bag. I could not be any happier. She kissed me and cleaned me up with a hot towel.

    Mms asked how she was, but I think the smile on my face said it all. I Will surely see her again, next week I hope.

    This was not the same Yoyo that I have seen at another place. This Yoyo was taller and thinner and a lot yunger.

    Damage 340 HH.

  11. #13951
    Quote Originally Posted by Trav  [View Original Post]
    Is Angelina the one that used to work at 36 dream?
    That pleasure Palace link was broken, I think this is the updated one.

    https://www.pleasure-palace.club/diva

  12. #13950

    Helen BDSM kink Queen at BarbieDolls

    It's that time to have my annual visit to the kink queen, I've been seeing Helen on and off for a long time now. I know she loves the kinky stuff and would be down for everything I had in mind from all our previous conversations. I showed her a few of my toys and she quickly ran out to get her bag of tricks. We laid it all out on the bed and Helen's eyes lit up with excitement knowing we'll get to use the majority of them this session. Helen doesn't playing around when she knows it's about to get wild, She hosed me down in the shower so quick my head was spinning and in a blink of an eye we're back in the room. She goes and puts her hair up in a ponytail and I come up right behind her and place hand restraints on her, I whisper in her ear now we play, but no fuck ass! She seems a little disappointed in not violating my ass, Oh Well I'm here to play! I had her sit at the edge of the bed spread eagle and started to play with her nipples getting them nice and hard. Then reached over and put on some weighted nipple clamps on her, We DFK a bit and had Helen lick and suck on my fingers, Making sure there coated with her saliva and rubbing her pussy till they started to get wet, shiny and puffy.

    Next toy I reached for was a padded riding crop, teasing her inner thighs and giving it a few spanks before teasing her outer lips with the soft tip of the riding crop. She moaning loud and her kitty was leaky, I laid her down flat facing up and sat my ass on her mouth and she tongued went deep in my ass. Now I'm giving light taps on her clit and adding in a few firm taps, Helen's gasping with and getting loud, But the volume was muffled by my ass. I started to fuck her throat and grabbed her vibrator playing rough with her pussy. Her face was turning red and messy with drool and squirming around from the stimulation. You can hear the bells on her nipple clamps rattling. I undid her restraints and let her know its her turn to play. She had me lay down and starts to look around and picks up a small vibrating but and shock rod. Oh boy! Things are about to get interesting. Butt plug lubed up and inserted in my brown eye vibrating away, Helen start sucking my cock diligently getting me rock hard. Then starts to zap my cock with the shock rod as get very sloppy making out with each other.

    Helen slips the cock ring on after she suits me up and starting to ride me hard, Then she starts pulling and pushing my butt plug. She was on cloud 9 and getting a lot shit out of her system. We switched to Mish and I took off her nipple clamps. Hitting her cervix hard and sucking on her swollen sensitive nips. We been seeing each other long enough for me to know when she about to cum. Now a for a little pay back, I grabbed the shock rod and zapped her clit a few times right when she cums. I've never seen her cum so hard before. It was a sight to behold. But I wasn't far behind the pressure build up and the cock was making my dick ache. I tell Helen I want to cum, She hops down and tears the rubber and the cock ring off and gives my cock the death grip and she slapping my balls. Making me beg her to release her hold, Helen held my cock towards her face and release her grip. I shot heavy loads all her her face and she suck out whatever was left, My legs are twitchy and felt like jello. She cleaned us up and just cuddled for a few minutes before getting rinsed off and packed it up. This might not be for everyone, but just incase someone out there is looking to explore some kinks and fetishes Helen's your girl!

  13. #13949
    Senior Member


    Posts: 401
    Quote Originally Posted by MightySpearsman  [View Original Post]
    www.pleasure-palace.com lots of Japanese girls that will do bareback and / or anal for an extra fee.


    www.newrainbowspa.com and try Lisa, Angelina, Arlene.
    Is Angelina the one that used to work at 36 dream?

  14. #13948
    Senior Member


    Posts: 168

    Jessie. Little Star

    Was in the neighborhood, so made the appointment to escape the heat and check out what they had on hand. Place was pretty busy at least from the sounds from the other rooms, but they had Jesse available. About 5'2, 110 pounds, nice natural D's, round ass, shaved, big smile and long hair. I'd put her in her 30's. Get to the room and she was very AMP girl in how she went about things, which was fine. Got undressed and got a nice table shower. She got naked in the shower room and gave me a nice scrub then body slide on the front and back with some nice titty fucking with her tits and a decent BBBJ. She does have a great rack. She rinsed me off, had a nice mouthwash rinse and then back to the room.

    Once back, Jesse stayed naked but gave me a really nice massage, hence why I would lean more towards her being more AMP than just straight GFE / PSE, though I'm sure if you indidcated that's what you want that's what you get. I had no complaints to be sure. Her massage was that good, and she didn't drag it out. She went through and it only lasted around 10-15 minutes before she had me turn over and gave me an incredible BBBJ for about 10 min. Got the coer on and she started in ACG. She's a squatter which was fine. She was nice and tight, and playing with her bouncing titties was great, but I had her switch to RCG for a great look at her round ass. Got her into standing doggie for a nice squeezable pounding and then switched her back to standing mish holding her legs spread eagle and rubbing on her clit. She really squirmed and shook a bit with an orgasm, and really letting me know she was there. I blew not long after in the bag. Jesse was a great time. Service was great and the massage was quality. $300.

  15. #13947

    7-4 weekend w_Tall pretty firecracker (Cora) _ New Rainbow

    Went to NRS to see what's new. I saw a few new names and was particularly interested in Ms Cora. I waited until sun down, early evening and headed out there. Walked around longer than I wanted to die to parking a bit further than I usually do. Occasionally I enjoy a nice walk in the evening before and after a session.

    I was met by mms and she's always pleasant. Offers me a water as I clearly looked hot and sweaty from the long walk. We make some small chat about the weather.

    I asked to see both Cora and Nini for future reference. She tells me Nini can say hi, but she's booked. Nini is fuckkkking hot. Cora as well. Both standing next to each other. I tell Nini I'll see her soon. Which I absolutely plan to.

    On to Ms. Cora. She was all smiles and bubble with a cute face. Wearing a 2 piece black bikini, with a slamming body. Not a lick of fat. Not a six pack midsection, but flat stomach and soft skinned. Nice waist to ass ratio. The ass is nice and has a shapely look. She's leggy and about 5'6. Overall very pretty.

    We head to the room and Cora nonstop smiling. Helps me with the clothes. She speaks minimal to no English, but the smile and giggle didn't leave her face as I was talking about how hot I was and what not. I was telling her how she looked hot in her bikini. She understands that and tells me "sank you".

    I asked for a table shower. As she's walking out I see she has a nice shape from behind as well. There is curviness. I drop off the donation by the time she comes back. Left her a $20 extra to get things moving smoothly and make her happy.

    In the TS she starts soaping my back and goes on top of my calves with out panties and cleans me up on all my nooks, front and back side. Some DFK here and there. One thing I really liked about her was her DFK is super nice. Her lips are soft and she kisses slow and passionate. We wrapped up quickly to go back to the room.

    As soon as I arrived in the room we began DFK standing up by the door. I initiated. Great feeling skin. Got my hands on every part of Cora. Took her Bikini bra down and started to suck her tits. (C with perky nipples) as we walk back to the table and put her on her back, with her long legs spread wide. I went to my knees get a good taste of her. Very responsive to DATY. Pushed my head deep in as I try to jam my tongue as deep as can go as she squirms and turns with my head between her thighs. Kept at it until my face was was wet. She was in heat by then. I can tell from how she go up and went for my cock. Jammed in her mouth and began a warm, slow, wet toothless BBJ until I lost my composure in her mouth. She BBJ until the last drop.

    She spits and goes to get me some listening and hot towel. We chill a few minutes of silence until she starts to ask me some questions using her phone. We talk about my favorite Chinese food, and hers and random none sense until she offers to give me a massage.

    Massage was short lived. She sat in my ass with her pussy and was working on my shoulders then went into Cat-bath down my back to my ass. She's an excellent ass tease. Running her soft hands between my taint and asshole until my head starts swelling and throbbing. I flip over and Cora swallows my dick slowly. I can feel the warmth of every inch of her mouth / throat until I was as far as she can take it. I kept it in deep until she was tapping me on my thigh to pull it out with her her mouth slobbery wet looking beautiful. Rinse bd repeat until my cock was a sloppy slobbery drooly mess and so were cute Cora's lips and chin. Beautiful site.

    She comes on top to DFK and let me lick all my cock slob off her lips while my cock rubs between her pussy. We DFK passionately then put her on her back and kissed / licked my way down her fist stomach, belly button until I arrived at my destination. DATY with a lot of clit sucking, and splitting her cheeks open like a peach to get my mouth as deep in her as possible with no hinderance. She helps me out by raising her long legs and spreading eagle for me. I ran my tongue on both holes up and down until she was ready for the taking.

    Covered up and popped JR in her. Started out with her laying on her side arching her ass out. Stoops up above her and went into a good 10 minutes of sideways and standard missionary and not sparing her tits and nipples. I sucked in them until they were swollen perky.

    After a few she tells me to lay on my back and got on top for some Cowgirl fun. Lots of DFK and breast play. Was thrusting from under and holding her down pressed against me with her tongue in my mouth, getting turned in more by her subtle moans getting louder with every hard thrust. Went back to missionary standing up above her ramming hard as I can in her during the final stretch. Filled the bag with a hefty protein smoothie and plopped on top her then next to her for a few minutes. Showered to get the juices off and hit me dressed and out.

    Cora was awesome. Looks hot. Tall model like figure, fit, great attitude. Fucks like a horny freaky GND. BBJ is one of her many strong suits. She comes across as shy, but genuinely let loose as the session progressed. Great way to end an otherwise stressful weekend.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape