Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 109 of 1020 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 159 209 609 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,635 of 15296
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13676
    Quote Originally Posted by Alycidon  [View Original Post]
    I made a visit to Little Star Spa. Texted to check the lineup. Based on what I was given, I asked about Stella who has a lot of pics available and good ones too. MMS said that she was very good. I said I'd take the appointment, figuring to confirm when I got there and switch if necessary. So I arrived, and was introduced to Stella, and definitely not necessary to switch. Stella is very pretty, hot slim body, very good English, a lot of fun. Very friendly effusive greeting, while in a skimpy dress, and I knew I'd made the right choice. Stella's pictures are accurate, definitely her, pretty face as stated, natural face and body, very cute feet, great skin, very clean. K-girls are number one LOL.

    We headed into the room and close the door. I gave Stella a playful pat on her butt and left the toll for her on the side table. We had a shower, but at my choice just a quick standing one. Then we get back to the room and right into the action.

    DFK and then she gave a damn good BBBJ, started with me still standing then leaning on the table. Wet and sloppy, and very enthusiastic. I lay her down for some great DATY. She spreads her legs wide and I lick her good. I could feel her getting wet and worked up, then she started squeezing my head between her thighs and then just totally tensed up, let out a couple good moans, and finally eased back. Nice.

    Applied the hat and went straight to mish. Stella is tight and I worked my way in slowly. DFK again and she was definitely into it, eventually took the dick pretty well, especially with penetration depth limited, and wanted more. Gave it to her proper for near 15 minutes and then ripped a big nut into the bag.

    Stella cleaned me up and gave me an excellent massage for the rest of the time. Great service-oriented provider, lots of fun, and was non-stop through the session. Endorsed and hope to repeat. Total 300.
    They have a URL or X handle I could check out?

  2. #13675
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba2274  [View Original Post]
    What's the screening process like for Metro Girls?
    I tried to get clearance with Pleasure Palace and it was impossible. I gave them 5 numbers to different places to validate me but they couldn't get it done. I offered them to come up with another way to validate me but eventually gave up.

  3. #13674
    Quote Originally Posted by MightySpearsman  [View Original Post]
    www.pleasure-palace.com lots of Japanese girls that will do bareback and / or anal for an extra fee.

    www.shangrilanyc.com many good choices, try Chanel, Mimi, Agnes, Ivyi, Sienna.

    www.dreamdreamyou.com many good choices especially Kylie the service queen.

    www.barbiehouseny.com and try Helen.

    www.misskyoto.com many good choices.

    www.newrainbowspa.com and try Lisa, Angelina, Arlene.

    www.metrogirlsny.com features only Korean cuties, most of whom are in their mid 30's.

    www.risingsun8.com some young cuties, just be careful as one of their "models" is actually a Thai ladyboy.

    There are other places but this is a good starting point.

    Caution:Some of the Latina providers may not be working on Easter Sunday especially if they come from Latin America
    What's the screening process like for Metro Girls?

  4. #13673

    Hot body K-girl Stella at Dream Spa

    I made a visit to Little Star Spa. Texted to check the lineup. Based on what I was given, I asked about Stella who has a lot of pics available and good ones too. MMS said that she was very good. I said I'd take the appointment, figuring to confirm when I got there and switch if necessary. So I arrived, and was introduced to Stella, and definitely not necessary to switch. Stella is very pretty, hot slim body, very good English, a lot of fun. Very friendly effusive greeting, while in a skimpy dress, and I knew I'd made the right choice. Stella's pictures are accurate, definitely her, pretty face as stated, natural face and body, very cute feet, great skin, very clean. K-girls are number one LOL.

    We headed into the room and close the door. I gave Stella a playful pat on her butt and left the toll for her on the side table. We had a shower, but at my choice just a quick standing one. Then we get back to the room and right into the action.

    DFK and then she gave a damn good BBBJ, started with me still standing then leaning on the table. Wet and sloppy, and very enthusiastic. I lay her down for some great DATY. She spreads her legs wide and I lick her good. I could feel her getting wet and worked up, then she started squeezing my head between her thighs and then just totally tensed up, let out a couple good moans, and finally eased back. Nice.

    Applied the hat and went straight to mish. Stella is tight and I worked my way in slowly. DFK again and she was definitely into it, eventually took the dick pretty well, especially with penetration depth limited, and wanted more. Gave it to her proper for near 15 minutes and then ripped a big nut into the bag.

    Stella cleaned me up and gave me an excellent massage for the rest of the time. Great service-oriented provider, lots of fun, and was non-stop through the session. Endorsed and hope to repeat. Total 300.

  5. #13672

    Possible Places in / near midtown that feature Asians and / or Latinas

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheetah0  [View Original Post]
    I'll be visiting this weekend, much appreciated if you can share some info for any decent places with Asians and Latina.
    www.pleasure-palace.com lots of Japanese girls that will do bareback and / or anal for an extra fee.

    www.shangrilanyc.com many good choices, try Chanel, Mimi, Agnes, Ivyi, Sienna.

    www.dreamdreamyou.com many good choices especially Kylie the service queen.

    www.barbiehouseny.com and try Helen.

    www.misskyoto.com many good choices.

    www.newrainbowspa.com and try Lisa, Angelina, Arlene.

    www.metrogirlsny.com features only Korean cuties, most of whom are in their mid 30's.

    www.risingsun8.com some young cuties, just be careful as one of their "models" is actually a Thai ladyboy.

    There are other places but this is a good starting point.

    Caution:Some of the Latina providers may not be working on Easter Sunday especially if they come from Latin America

  6. #13671

    Lucy and Star NYAF

    I had the opportunity to see Queen Lucy and Star, Star is petite, toned, with some MM B's very attractive and Lucy who doesn't know what she looks like at this point? First thing when the girls came in the room, I pulled Star in for DFK and Lucy came up behind Star, We sandwiched and molested Star till our heart's content and she loved every minute of it. Shortly after Lucy pushed Star down to her knees and guided her mouth on my cock. Showing her the proper speed to service me. God I love the way Lucy dominates and controls the pace. Me and Lucy started to DFK and whisper (She knows exactly how I like it) Then she made her way down to join Star BBJ / BLS / RJ, It's a whirlwind of pleasure and I got the first class king treatment.

    We made our way over to the bed and Lucy had Star Lay down spread eagle, Then started to dine on Star eager beaver. Lucy smacked her ass and spread her ass! Message received I knew what needs to be done! DATY / DATO / FIV LOL. I lay down next to Star and started with P2 P, While I'm laying next to Star DFK and playing with her tits. Lucy's idle hand reached over to FIV Star. Then ask me if I wanted the PSE upgrade. Unfortunately I had to decline because I know Star doesn't offer this service and it always feels a little weird if both girls don't partake in the activates. On goes the raincoat and Lucy goes to town in CG and she pulls Star in for DFK. I leaned forward and started to motorboat both pairs of boobs. Star seems to have gotten comfortable and got behind Lucy and played with her tits. I couldn't let Lucy get all the action. So I got behind Star's cute little ass and pounded her tight little snatch (Yes I switched rubbers in case anyone was wondering), Lucy got under me and sucked and licked the boys. Sometimes making her way slightly north and giving a few tongues lashes Star love box.

    Lucy was working her ass off and deserves the full finishing ritual, I had Lucy position in Mish and Stars DFKing with me and playing with Lucy's clit. I'm plowing away till I was about to unload, I quickly ripped off the rubber and stuck it right into Lucy's mouth and she sucked the soul out of me till I was completely drained and struggling to break free from the intense sensation. Stars a great addition to the party, But Lucy remains the GOAT in my book.

  7. #13670

    Little Star

    Quote Originally Posted by Artisttyp  [View Original Post]
    Is Little Star the name of the AMP?
    Yes, any info (part of town, twitter handle) would be appreciated. Thanks.

  8. #13669
    Quote Originally Posted by BKAmp  [View Original Post]
    Went by to check out the new girl Wendy. They've been getting some fresh new girls, so hoping to get this place back in the rotation. She's cute, mid-20 something Red / Brown hair, about 5'2 with a slim and cute type of face with nice tits. Got the donation down and she waited for me to completely undress before engaging. Seems to be the new routine as a precaution. Once my member was out she came in with a nice DFK and off to the TS.

    Gave me a nice scrub then slid up and down my legs grinding with her pussy. Then on the turn more of the same and some serious P2 P rubbing my cock on the outside of her pussy lengthwise but not inserting. . Gave me a really nice BBBJ and stayed on it until I blew in her mouth and she drank it down. She got me cleaned up, dried and back to the room for round 2.

    Wendy then gave me a bit of massage until I was ready to go after some soft touching and BBBJ. Got the cover on and she started RCG. Made sure to give her ass a couple of smacks. She turned around to CG without pulling me out and had a nice hip motion grinding session as she indicated she was coming. Then switched to standing mish so I could really get in deep to dig her out. Held her legs spread wide open and went to town as she squeezed her tits. Not much longer I was blowing in the bag. Really good time with her. There are a couple more new ones there. Wouldn't mind maybe getting her in a double with Stella. Will repeat with this one. $300 total.
    Is Little Star the name of the AMP?

  9. #13668
    Senior Member


    Posts: 168

    Wendy. Little Star

    Went by to check out the new girl Wendy. They've been getting some fresh new girls, so hoping to get this place back in the rotation. She's cute, mid-20 something Red / Brown hair, about 5'2 with a slim and cute type of face with nice tits. Got the donation down and she waited for me to completely undress before engaging. Seems to be the new routine as a precaution. Once my member was out she came in with a nice DFK and off to the TS.

    Gave me a nice scrub then slid up and down my legs grinding with her pussy. Then on the turn more of the same and some serious P2 P rubbing my cock on the outside of her pussy lengthwise but not inserting. . Gave me a really nice BBBJ and stayed on it until I blew in her mouth and she drank it down. She got me cleaned up, dried and back to the room for round 2.

    Wendy then gave me a bit of massage until I was ready to go after some soft touching and BBBJ. Got the cover on and she started RCG. Made sure to give her ass a couple of smacks. She turned around to CG without pulling me out and had a nice hip motion grinding session as she indicated she was coming. Then switched to standing mish so I could really get in deep to dig her out. Held her legs spread wide open and went to town as she squeezed her tits. Not much longer I was blowing in the bag. Really good time with her. There are a couple more new ones there. Wouldn't mind maybe getting her in a double with Stella. Will repeat with this one. $300 total.

  10. #13667

    ATF Helen (now at BarbieHouse)

    Love trying new girls of course but eventually I always have to come back to see Helen again. Her many distinctive features include the basic reality that she has mastered the realm of GFE skills (and well beyond LOL), plus her personality and creativity. She's always encouraging me to try new things, always brings her toys into the room. She knows by now that I almost always refuse, but I surprised her this time (only slightly)*by agreeing that she could bring her "whip" into our bed. The cool thing was that although she brought the "whip" (or a whip, I hope she has bigger better ones for stronger guys than me), she didn't use it. She just had it next to her while she give me an incredible (often deep) 20 minute blow job and made sure that I came in her mouth. Like I said, I always come back, it's always different, always great.

  11. #13666

    Please check PM

    Quote Originally Posted by Interested777  [View Original Post]
    There are SO may places in walking distance. Without knowing more about what you like, I don't know which one to recommend. Also, July is a long time away. Things could change. All of those things being said, you are welcome to send me a PM!
    I'll be visiting this weekend, much appreciated if you can share some info for any decent places with Asians and Latina.

  12. #13665

    Lucy + Zooey double again

    I mentioned in my last review that Lucy + Zooey were the first double that made me really appreciate and see the full potential of a threesome. I kept thinking about that last double and looking for an opportunity to schedule it again.

    It took me about a week to get back into a room with Lucy and Zoey, at this point they attacked me and reminded me how good they are. We all kissed each other, they kissed every spot they could find on me, blew me in tandem. The whole experience was as good as the last time, just more intimate and familiar.

  13. #13664
    Quote Originally Posted by RichieJr  [View Original Post]
    I will be in the midtown area on west 40th street in July for business. Unfortunately just a short window of time. Best place for full service within walking distance of 40th street near delta hotel. Thanks in advance.
    There are SO may places in walking distance. Without knowing more about what you like, I don't know which one to recommend. Also, July is a long time away. Things could change. All of those things being said, you are welcome to send me a PM!

  14. #13663
    Quote Originally Posted by Carradude  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen a review of NYAF in awhile here so I will do one. Had a session with Luna there today. There is some filtering on the website of her photo but not much. She is cute and slender. It says she is an A cup but I think she is a bit bigger, maybe a B. Just right in my opinion as I like a smaller bust anyway. Her English was decent and was able to communicate fine with me. Very nice table shower with a body rub and then back to the room to finish the hour. We were in the shower for 20 or 25 minutes. Usual services offered and I had a great time with her. I would repeat with her.

    One strange thing for me, I don't live in New York and the last time I was here they were at a different address, one with an elevator. The time before that was a different place as well so I think they have moved a couple of times in the last couple of years. I am only here once or twice a year.

    Any way, I have no hesitation recommending Luna.
    Luna is one of the most slim and slender. And you are right, they have moved a few times over the years. Thanks for sharing the review.

  15. #13662

    Diana. At ONYC338311

    I was in the area and decided to see who was available, pulled the trigger and see Diana, I'm glad I decided on giving her a chance. When I saw her she was very attractive 5'2, big juicy MM DD's, cute little ass and curvy thick figure. She's got lots of sex appeal IMO, I hand my hands all over her, My only complaint is her Tits were a bit hard. Diana took me to the TS for a quick clean up, The BBJ preview was pretty good. She impaled herself on my cock fast and furious right from the jump with very good suction. (It was pretty impressive) We hurried back to our room and continued the fun.

    Once we got back Diana put those big tittys to use and straddled little Jimmy with them, Before inhaling little man deep in her throat! At this point I don't even know If I wanted to fuck anymore or just kick back and enjoy her head game for the rest of the session. But I started to feel bad, Looking down seeing her all sweaty and flushed. I pulled her up for DFK and had her lay down and DATY / DATO, Her little starfish looked inviting. So I had to test the waters, first FIV, Then FIA (The classic 2 in the pink 1 in the stink!) Diana lets me know Greek is available for an extra 100. Fuck yeah! Diana got on top for P2 P, Then suited me up. I had her get into reverse cowgirl and I lubed up her ass and FIA to get it nice and ready for what's to cum. (Pun intended).

    Now for the main event I got her in DS and plowed her brown eye, hard and deep. Diana first gasped and took it like a trooper, Then started to throw it back once she got comfortable with getting her ass stretched out. Then we got into Mish and I continued to bang her backdoor, busting it wide open while I FIV her till I filled the bag. Nope didn't even fuck her box, I'll give that a go next time around LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape